It's Not Looking Too Good For Ted Cruz In Texas

What do you think will happen in the Ted Cruz race?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will win

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will win

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will win

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to all accounts, based on the latest polls, he's likely to lose.
  1. Top Trump Adviser Says Ted Cruz Could Lose Texas Senate Race
  2. Republicans warn that Ted Cruz could lose - CNN Video
  3. Trump adviser: Ted Cruz may lose midterm for not being 'likable'
  4. Opinion | Why Ted Cruz could lose
  5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

He's about to flip this whole thing upside down!

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

Yeah, I don't see an unapologetic commie defeating Cruz under any circumstance.....regardless of how "unlikable" you believe him to be.....Texas does have a lot of wetbacks but Texas does have voter ID laws.....just sayin.

I'm not fan of Cruz at all, but he'll win it.

Nice knowing ya, Marc. Maybe start thinkin of a new sock name.
What are your objectives/objections to Cruz?

Oh, gosh. That'll demand a lot of typing.

The cliff notes is that he's a poser.

The most recent thing he did to get under our skin was not showing up for the audit the fed vote, lke a real libertarian would do.

Last edited:
Deal my brotha.

I read your posts and you impress me as a trustworthy individual.
OK,okay, ok....you called my bluff.

I'm going to go ahead and back up off this one.

I can't put my faith and trust in the people of the wild state of TEXASS!!!

I kinda like coming on here as I please and causing a ruckus.

:D

Good job, you got balls!

5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

I don't think Ted Cruz has a likeability issue. What we're seeing is the Trump effect. And I imagine we will see this all over the country. What is astounding is Republicans, even in my predominately Republican district didn't show up to vote in the primary--and they had several GOP candidates to choose from. We're also seeing this lackluster voting performance in all of these special elections.

Trump has simply taken the wind out of their sails. They're sick and tired of him also. While many won't publicly admit it, they know deep down they really made a yuuuuuuge F--up by supporting and then voting for him. So they're not voting. Many may realise that the longer he is in office, the more damage he will do to the Republican party. So they're options are to not vote or vote for Democrats, who will oust him out of office.

So I anticipate this in November. Here on the stats in the special elections.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

If Democrats and Independents (whom are motivated) show up and vote in November--you can color Trump GONE within 6 months. And that in itself is their motivation.
Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

Really Ted Cruz's biggest mistake was endorsing Trump, after Trump continually called him a liar, then attacked his wife Heidi, and the icing on the cake, accused his father of being a conspirator in the JFK assination. It made him look WEAK.

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png

Last edited:
I see you changed your post.

So you are saying if Beto wins I leave for good.

And if Cruz wins you leave for good.

Neither of us can come back with a slightly different name with the same avatar?
Yep, I play for keeps baby!

You ready? I am.

deer-hunter.jpg

You act like you've capped yourself already. I don't bet on politics, but you're trying to make a dumb one. LMAO

I don't think Ted Cruz has a likeability issue. What we're seeing is the Trump effect. And I imagine we will see this all over the country. What is astounding is Republicans, even in my predominately Republican district didn't show up to vote in the primary--and they had several GOP candidates to choose from. We're also seeing this lackluster voting performance in all of these special elections.

Trump has simply taken the wind out of their sails. They're sick and tired of him also. While many won't publicly admit it, they know deep down they really made a yuuuuuuge F--up by supporting and then voting for him. So they're not voting. Many may realise that the longer he is in office, the more damage he will do to the Republican party. So they're options are to not vote or vote for Democrats, who will oust him out of office.

If Democrats and Independents (whom are motivated) show up and vote in November--you can color Trump GONE within 6 months. And that in itself is their motivation.
Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

Really Ted Cruz's biggest mistake was endorsing Trump, after Trump continually called him a liar, then attacked his wife Heidi, and the icing on the cake, accused his father of being a conspirator in the JFK assination. It made him look WEAK.

I think its both.

I think its both.

Texas has always liked Ted Cruz. He was the right wing fanatic lunacy until they kicked him to the curb for the Ass Clown that sits in the oval office today.

He just says NO to everything. His job was to gather his midget minions in the house, and threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity, while frequently calling to defund Obamacare--thereby leaving millions that were forced onto Obamacare without insurance overnight. In essense, Ted Cruz is nothing more than a political opportunist, not a problem solver. Senate Republicans didn't even like him.

136527_600.jpg

Here he is reading Green Eggs & Ham on the United States senate floor--(over Obamacare of course)-:auiqs.jpg:

This exemplies what the Republican party has turned into..

Last edited:

I think its both.

Texas has always like Ted Cruz. He was the right wing fanatic lunacy until they kicked him to the curb for the Ass Clown that sits in the oval office today.

He just says NO to everything. His job was to gather his midget minions in the house, and threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity, while frequently calling to defund Obamacare--thereby leaving millions that were forced onto Obamacare without insurance overnight. In essense, he was nothing more than a political opportunist, not a problem solver. Senate Republicans didn't like him.

Here he is reading Green Eggs & Ham on the United States senate floor--(over Obamacare of course)-:auiqs.jpg:

In reality this is a great example of how effective the Republican party is now a days.

No, Texans have tolerated Cruz. They're not particularly fond of him. He's both smarmy and creepy as fuck.

I still think Cruz will win though. Just not be nearly as much as he should, given the State.

It is hilarious that you think Independents are going side with Democrats.

LOL

Stupid is as Texas does. I’ll be surprised if Cruz doesn’t win by 6 pct points at least

Stupid is as Texas does. I’ll be surprised if Cruz doesn’t win by 6 pct points at least
Anybody in Texas who votes for a left wing extremist like Beta boy is a certified idiot.

LOL

With Trump polling at 36% with Independents--you can't really say they're in the Trump tard column any longer. I doubt many Independents watch FOX NEWS--:auiqs.jpg:
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics
deal-with-it-trump-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

Anybody in Texas who votes for a left wing extremist like Beta boy is a certified idiot.

I doubt too many are going to listen to your advice, after who you supported and voted for the last time around.--:iyfyus.jpg:

dfpxrgcuiam9qwu.jpg

This is going as expected. They will continue to manipulate these polls until about a week out. Cruz will win by 10 points. Trump at 36%, LOL! I think the GOP is going to hold the house easy this fall. If the Dems thought they had a wave, they would not be acting so reckless. They are acting like they are behind, and I believe they are losing.

This is going as expected. They will continue to manipulate these polls until about a week out. Cruz will win by 10 points. Trump at 36%, LOL! I think the GOP is going to hold the house easy this fall. If the Dems thought they had a wave, they would not be acting so reckless. They are acting like they are behind, and I believe they are losing.

The trouble is that many of these polls show that the Republican Governor has a comfortable lead. Clearly Cruz has a problem. The fact that Trump is going to Texas does not look good.

LOL

With Trump polling at 36% with Independents--you can't really say they're in the Trump tard column any longer. I doubt many Independents watch FOX NEWS--:auiqs.jpg:
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics
deal-with-it-trump-cartoon.jpg
CNN stopped being a serious outlet decades ago.

Do you want to know how close to 0% of Independents Democrats are winning right now?

LOL

I doubt too many are going to listen to your advice, after who you supported and voted for the last time around.--:iyfyus.jpg:

dfpxrgcuiam9qwu.jpg
Keep appealing to those independents for the GOP.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back