It's not just COVID -- antivaxxers die more often from everything.

At this stage, the antivaxxers here know they're spouting weird cult pseudoscience nonsense. That's why so many of them are secretly getting vaccinated. You know, just like the way all of their political cult leaders have gotten vaccinated.

That's good. We don't care _why_ the antivaxxers are getting vaccinated, so long as they do it. If they get vaccinated and then immediately run back here to earn fascist brownie points by spreading antivaxxer lies, that's fine. After all, it's not like anyone outside of their cult falls for it.

The type of magical thinking in your OP is what you people are becoming known for now.

Holy fucking shit! You're doing the same thing that I called you on again. Gish Gallop stream of consciousness with no documentation. Isn't is almost never transmitted through the air? What a boatload of inane equie excrement! What alt-reality are you living in?

And where in the name of fuck are you getting this from>

You have NO credability!!! None!!

No, you were wrong before and you are still wrong.
Again all I did was respond to your points in the order you posted them.
Its not my fault the board does not show more than one layer of reply.

Covid rarely is transmitted through the air.
That is because sunlight quickly destroys it.
But it is so small that it is protected by even the thinnest layer of mucus, saliva, oil, or almost anything extruded from humans, that can be spread by contact.
If contact were not the primary means of transmission, then they would not suggest so much hand washing.

{...
Right now, during the COVID-19 pandemic, handwashing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of the virus and avoid getting others sick. It is especially important to wash your hands frequently with soap and water while scrubbing the palms, back of hands, in-between fingers and underneath the fingernails. Be sure to lather for at least 20 seconds or more and dry your hands with a clean towel or air dry them.

Whether you are at home, at work, traveling, or out in the community, handwashing with soap and water can protect you and your family. Here's why handwashing is effective:

• Washing hands prevents illnesses and spread of infections to others
  • Cleaning hands with soap and water removes germs from multiple sources
  • Handwashing helps battle the rise in antibiotic resistance
...}

Sunlight kills covid.
{...
In an open letter to the German government and state premiers, five leading members of the Association for Aerosol Research (GAeF) write that "The transmission of SARS-CoV-2 viruses takes place indoors almost without exception. Transmission outdoors is extremely rare and never leads to cluster infections as can be observed indoors."
...}

No, you were wrong before and you are still wrong.
Again all I did was respond to your points in the order you posted them.
Its not my fault the board does not show more than one layer of reply.

Covid rarely is transmitted through the air.
That is because sunlight quickly destroys it.
But it is so small that it is protected by even the thinnest layer of mucus, saliva, oil, or almost anything extruded from humans, that can be spread by contact.
If contact were not the primary means of transmission, then they would not suggest so much hand washing.

{...
Right now, during the COVID-19 pandemic, handwashing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of the virus and avoid getting others sick. It is especially important to wash your hands frequently with soap and water while scrubbing the palms, back of hands, in-between fingers and underneath the fingernails. Be sure to lather for at least 20 seconds or more and dry your hands with a clean towel or air dry them.

Whether you are at home, at work, traveling, or out in the community, handwashing with soap and water can protect you and your family. Here's why handwashing is effective:

• Washing hands prevents illnesses and spread of infections to others
  • Cleaning hands with soap and water removes germs from multiple sources
  • Handwashing helps battle the rise in antibiotic resistance
...}

Sunlight kills covid.
{...
In an open letter to the German government and state premiers, five leading members of the Association for Aerosol Research (GAeF) write that "The transmission of SARS-CoV-2 viruses takes place indoors almost without exception. Transmission outdoors is extremely rare and never leads to cluster infections as can be observed indoors."
...}
Jesus fucking Christ. ! Yes washing hands is important Transmission out doors through the air is less likely than transmission thhrought the air indoors, So what? That does dot support your moronic assertion that transmission throught the air is rare. And, it certainly does nothing to support you anti vaxx bullshit;

Jesus fucking Christ. ! Yes washing hands is important Transmission out doors through the air is less likely than transmission thhrought the air indoors, So what? That does dot support your moronic assertion that transmission throught the air is rare. And, it certainly does nothing to support you anti vaxx bullshit;

There you go, proving again it is you who can't stay on topic.
No one has brought up the vaccine issue in quite some time here.

The type of magical thinking in your OP is what you people are becoming known for now.
That's the behavior I was hoping to see. You insulted all the normal people to show your fellow fascist cultists that you're still very loyal to the cult. But just like all of your cult leaders did, you secretly got vaccinated. That's all we care about. Spreading deadly viruses can kill people, but calling people names won't, so we're fine with the latter.

---
For the unvaccinated, the mortality rate was more than three times as high, at 1.11 per 100 person-years. The pattern held across all races and ethnicities, and in most of the age groups, even as overall mortality rates changed.
---

After excluding deaths from COVID, researchers compared death rates between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Excluding COVID, the unvaccinated are still dying at a rate three times higher than the unvaccinated.

The researchers don't really know why. A small part of it is that people with bad health problems might skip vaccination, and such people are more likely to die, but that's not nearly enough people to explain the difference.

Other guesses?

Maybe COVID deaths are being greatly undercounted.

Maybe vaccinated people take better care of themselves in general.

Maybe the unvaccinated engage in more self-destructive behavior.

Maybe Bill Gates is sending out covert assassination squads.

Maybe it's all another liberal media hoax from the known commies at _The Economist_.
Someone I know just died of Covid.

Pamela was 52 years old. Beloved daughter of Katherine and the late Alex Alexander. Dear niece of Helen Pallas and many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Godchildren and friends here and in Greece.

Everything will take place at church. Masks are required for all who attend.

She was not vaccinated. She was on another medication for something else and the doctor told her not to get vaccinated.

Someone I know just died of Covid.

Pamela was 52 years old. Beloved daughter of Katherine and the late Alex Alexander. Dear niece of Helen Pallas and many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Godchildren and friends here and in Greece.

Everything will take place at church. Masks are required for all who attend.

She was not vaccinated. She was on another medication for something else and the doctor told her not to get vaccinated.
Cool propaganda. Almost convincing.

Cool propaganda. Almost convincing.
If I was lying, I wouldn't have added that her doctor advised her not to get the vaccine because she was on another medication. Not her fault. Her doctor told her not to get vaxed.

It won't say what she died of but my brother texted me what happened.

I'm actually surprised I don't know more people who have died from this.

And to prove I'm being honest, my neighbor isn't vaxed and he got it. But he pulled through. He said his oxygen was really low for a few days he was worried, but he came through.

Most unvaxed people who get it don't die, but you are dying 3 times as much as vaccinated people are. Probably why I don't know ANYONE who's been vaccinated and died. The numbers are probably so small.

Do you know anyone who has died from covid? Were they vaxed? Be honest. Don't lie. You know people who accuse and assume everyone else are lying, are usually the biggest liars.

Empirically, I call bullshit.

More folks are going to the Emergency Departments all over the nation b/c these shots are weakening their natural immune systems. ER's are overwhelmed by folks with heart attacks and strokes.

This is true, Super Spreaders are keeping the weak weaker and I refuse to let that unknown brew go into my bloodstream. I'm 83 and no health issues but damage from hip replacement Mess.

And the info is forever changing about the hospital loads from the unvaxxed and the vaxxed....

Empirically, I call bullshit.

More folks are going to the Emergency Departments all over the nation b/c these shots are weakening their natural immune systems. ER's are overwhelmed by folks with heart attacks and strokes.

You're just making that shit up. Your linked artical says noting about the vaxx weakening immune systems. And many of the reasons that peopleare going to the ER that were mentioned have noting to do with the immune system

This is true, Super Spreaders are keeping the weak weaker and I refuse to let that unknown brew go into my bloodstream. I'm 83 and no health issues but damage from hip replacement Mess.

And the info is forever changing about the hospital loads from the unvaxxed and the vaxxed....
Stay healthy! :113:

Exercise, sunshine, and good nutrition are probably better than whatever is in those.

Stay healthy! :113:

Exercise, sunshine, and good nutrition are probably better than whatever is in those.

Still enjoying the moronic paranoid shit show going on here. Keep it comming. Very entertaining.

Curious though....this shit about the vaxx destroying or weakening the immune system....where are you getting that from?

Still enjoying the moronic paranoid shit show going on here. Keep it comming. Very entertaining.

Curious though....this shit about the vaxx destroying or weakening the immune system....where are you getting that from?

”Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA.”

FROM THE FOLKS THE MADE THE JAB!

200w.gif

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

iu

”Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA.”

FROM THE FOLKS THE MADE THE JAB!

200w.gif

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

iu

An asshole raving on U tube and an obscure blog does not prove shit.

An asshole raving on U tube and an obscure blog does not prove shit.
How many times do I need to tell you, the information is from Pfizer? Now? I think you are either definitely in denial, trolling or mental.

BNT162b2
5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports
CONFIDENTIAL
Page 1
5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT
REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021
Report Prepared by:
Worldwide Safety
Pfizer

Forum List

Back