It's not just COVID -- antivaxxers die more often from everything.

More folks are going to the Emergency Departments all over the nation b/c these shots are weakening their natural immune systems. ER's are overwhelmed by folks with heart attacks and strokes.
As the study showed, it's largely the _unvaccinated_ who are dying from such maladies.

And so your conspiracy theory dies with a whimper.

Please make sure to take all of YOUR boosters.
I plan to, because not dying is really awesome.

I had COVID, after being fully vaxxed. Two days of fever and a bad headache, then I was over it. Without the vaccine, there's a good chance I'd be dead.

Antivaxxism is, unfortunately, a self-correcting problem. COVID will be around for the foreseeable future. Variants will get worse. And catching it gives crap immunity to it compared to being vaccinated.

What sort of brain damage has caused you to think that's a problem?

Is the flu a hoax because there's a new flu shot every year?
Not a problem at all, if you don't mind spending the rest of your life as a walking wallet for the pHARMaceutical industrial complex. No problem at all.

But look here, I've got Pfizer stock and every Pfizer shot you get gives a tiny little boost to my portfolio, so by all means get them shots! What booster are you on, sweetie, and when's your next one? I'll be thinking of you.

Not a problem at all, if you don't mind spending the rest of your life as a walking wallet for the pHARMaceutical industrial complex.
The vaccines cost me ... nothing.

So much for that conspiracy theory. It's a really dumb one, by the way, given the "ka-ching!" goldmine that any COVID hospitaliziation is for big pharma. If they wanted to maximize profits, big pharma would want everyone to get sick from COVID.

So go on, get COVID, and make big pharma rich and happy.

The vaccines cost me ... nothing.

So much for that conspiracy theory. It's a really dumb one, by the way, given the "ka-ching!" goldmine that any COVID hospitaliziation is for big pharma. If they wanted to maximize profits, big pharma would want everyone to get sick from COVID.

So go on, get COVID, and make big pharma rich and happy.
Who cares who pays for it? SOMEBODY pays for it.

Get poked! The sooner the better. Hop to it!

As the study showed, it's largely the _unvaccinated_ who are dying from such maladies.

And so your conspiracy theory dies with a whimper.
The study is bullshit.

The science says it is the folks that get the jab that are the ones that are dying.

Folks that I know have been going to the ER with conditions unrelated to COVID, they are the ones that have been jabbed. Folks that haven't gotten it? They are fine.
I don't care what your propaganda says, it does not accord with empirical reality.

The consortium has an agenda, to manipulate the stats and hide the truth .. but the corporate media would never tell us that tale, would they?

"These words spoken by Dr. Ryan Cole at the at the White Coat Summit in Texas in August, still hold true today. Alarmed by samples he was seeing in his laboratory from ‘vaccinated’ people, he shared the following:
  • The shots cause dysregulation of the immune response resulting in an uptick of Herpes family viruses, molluscumin, human papilloma virus, all sorts of viruses, mononucleosis, etc., reactivating.
  • There’s a ten-to-twenty fold increase of uterine cancer in the last six months – since the beginning of vaccine rollout.
  • Inflammation in the heart. Dr Cole pointed out that once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. Instead, it creates scars. There has been a 200% increase in myocarditis.
  • Inflammation in the lungs. The purple and blue seen below is inflammation. The spike proteins will accumulate in the lungs because there are ACE-II receptors there.

Slide-Lung-Tissue-Comparison.jpg
Dr. Cole’s slide clearly shows the damage to lung tissue from the spike protein.

• The shot also damages the kidneys, liver, testes, and ovaries. The Lipid Nanoparticles from the shot accumulate in the ovaries. Buried in the Pfizer documents is the little known information that it decreases the fertility in rats by 16%. So what is it doing to humanity? Since we do not yet have long term data, we simply do not know.
  • The shot also crosses the blood-brain barrier. It disrupts the blood vessels in your brain and allows the spike in there to cause inflammation and the same brain fog Covid patients complain about.
Dr. Cole pointed out that these problems are occurring because:"

And? Is this what we are seeing? Sure enough, but that is not how the corporate and government media is trying to spin it.

The science doesn't lie.

So what? Would you rather get ready for bouts of Covid 5,6,7,8,9 ? One is likely to kill you or at least leave you with dibilitating ,life altering long Covid symtoms
The covid risk is still only about 0,02%.
And if they had not deliberately stretched covid out for almost 2 years, the death total would likely have been the same as any seasonal flu.
By slowing it down, we are conserving easy hosts, preventing herd immunity, and giving it time to adapt and become endemic to humans.
A really bad idea.

What sort of brain damage has caused you to think that's a problem?

Is the flu a hoax because there's a new flu shot every year?

There are many different pathogens that we collectively call flu.
Flu does not mutate or change.
But we are causing covid to change and produce new variants.
That will eventually cause covid to become endemic to humans, and they it will NEVER go away.

The need for boosters has nothing to do with variants however.
The problem is these mRNA injections stimulate the production of antibodies, but do NOTHING to store any long term immunity information in T-cell memory in the bone marrow.
That is because these mRNA injections do not have a virus and only get our own cells to grow spike proteins.
But our immune system can never trigger on spike proteins because our own exosomes also use spike proteins.
So the reason we need boosters is that its not a vaccine but a temporary treatment.
The antibodies stimulated only last for 4 months, so then you need a new booster every 4 months.
Absolutely no immunity is created by these mRNA injections.

The covid risk is still only about 0,02%.
And if they had not deliberately stretched covid out for almost 2 years, the death total would likely have been the same as any seasonal flu.
By slowing it down, we are conserving easy hosts, preventing herd immunity, and giving it time to adapt and become endemic to humans.
A really bad idea.
You have no fucking idea what you're blathering about.The covid risk is still only about 0,02%.? What does that mean? Tell it to the survivors of the 700 + dead. Tell it to the tens of thousands more who are suffering from long term life altering disbilities from Covid. And we woould never reach herd immunity by just letting it run wild as you suggest, without millions being dead, andthat immunity is not lasting. While immunity from the vaxx is not either, you can get a booster. How many times do you want to get Covid to maintain immunity?

---
For the unvaccinated, the mortality rate was more than three times as high, at 1.11 per 100 person-years. The pattern held across all races and ethnicities, and in most of the age groups, even as overall mortality rates changed.
---

After excluding deaths from COVID, researchers compared death rates between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Excluding COVID, the unvaccinated are still dying at a rate three times higher than the unvaccinated.

The researchers don't really know why. A small part of it is that people with bad health problems might skip vaccination, and such people are more likely to die, but that's not nearly enough people to explain the difference.

Other guesses?

Maybe COVID deaths are being greatly undercounted.

Maybe vaccinated people take better care of themselves in general.

Maybe the unvaccinated engage in more self-destructive behavior.

Maybe Bill Gates is sending out covert assassination squads.

Maybe it's all another liberal media hoax from the known commies at _The Economist_.
LOL!!!!!!!! Maybe (some) people Believe WHAT they Want to believe...
and that is Fine.. it is Also Fine for people to DECIDE for THEMSELVES
What gets Injected into their OWN Bodies.. Right?

There are many different pathogens that we collectively call flu.
Flu does not mutate or change.
But we are causing covid to change and produce new variants.
That will eventually cause covid to become endemic to humans, and they it will NEVER go away.

The need for boosters has nothing to do with variants however.
The problem is these mRNA injections stimulate the production of antibodies, but do NOTHING to store any long term immunity information in T-cell memory in the bone marrow.
That is because these mRNA injections do not have a virus and only get our own cells to grow spike proteins.
But our immune system can never trigger on spike proteins because our own exosomes also use spike proteins.
So the reason we need boosters is that its not a vaccine but a temporary treatment.
The antibodies stimulated only last for 4 months, so then you need a new booster every 4 months.
Absolutely no immunity is created by these mRNA injections.
The flue does not mutate or change? Are you really that stupid? That in itself calls into question pretty of everything else that you have to say. We need boosters because it is not a vaccine? Where do you get this shit from??

You have no fucking idea what you're blathering about.The covid risk is still only about 0,02%.? What does that mean? Tell it to the survivors of the 700 + dead. Tell it to the tens of thousands more who are suffering from long term life altering disbilities from Covid. And we woould never reach herd immunity by just letting it run wild as you suggest, without millions being dead, andthat immunity is not lasting. While immunity from the vaxx is not either, you can get a booster. How many times do you want to get Covid to maintain immunity?
In other words, "Hang on to your hats, folks, while I illustrate just how stunningly ignorant I can be. Hope you enjoy the show!"

PSA -- You, too, can avoid the heartbreak of this level of ignorance if you just turn off the TV. Do it now.

Last edited:
Wrong. It is not just about you
Yes, it is just about me, because if it was about US -- as in "We're all in this together" -- one of you loser douchebags would be paying my utility bills and buying me a new set of tires right about now.

So you take YOUR shots -- the more the better -- and stay the fuck out of my bodily autonomy.

Forum List

Back