It's not just COVID -- antivaxxers die more often from everything.

Yes, it is just about me, because if it was about US -- as in "We're all in this together" -- one of you loser douchebags would be paying my utility bills and buying me a new set of tires right about now.

So you take YOUR shots -- the more the better -- and stay the fuck out of my bodily autonomy.
Bullshit non sequitur logical fallacy and a false equivalency fallacy. Your finances have nothing to do with doing your part to protect public health

In other words, "Hang on to your hats, folks, while I illustrate just how stunningly ignorant I can be. Hope you enjoy the show!"

PSA -- You, too, can avoid the heartbreak of this level of ignorance if you just turn off the TV. Do it now.
What the fuck are you blathering about? You call me ignorant, but you cannot refute what I am saying, can you?

Bullshit non sequitur logical fallacy and a false equivalency fallacy. Your finances have nothing to do with doing your part to protect public health
And :blahblah: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

It just makes your ass itch to know you can't control everybody and make them do what your TV tells you is the right thing.

You have no fucking idea what you're blathering about.The covid risk is still only about 0,02%.? What does that mean? Tell it to the survivors of the 700 + dead. Tell it to the tens of thousands more who are suffering from long term life altering disbilities from Covid. And we woould never reach herd immunity by just letting it run wild as you suggest, without millions being dead, andthat immunity is not lasting. While immunity from the vaxx is not either, you can get a booster. How many times do you want to get Covid to maintain immunity?

No, it is you who are ignorant.
The covid death toll is about 30k/month, while a bad flu has a death toll around 60k/month.
The fact we deliberately prevented herd immunity from ending it after a month or so, is why we have 700k dead.
You can't blame an ordinary virus for the stupid things we deliberately did.

No one suggested we "just let it run wild" as YOU suggest.
The 2 historic choices are either full quarantine or deliberate variolation.
But are extremely fast, and can end an epidemic in less than a month.
Full quarantine is how we ended Ebola.
Variolation is how Gen. Washington ended smallpox in 1777.
This was 20 years before Jenner, so was not vaccination with a dead virus, but deliberate infection with a live and real virus.
Since those under 40 have 400 times the survival rate of those over 70, the death toll would have been fewer than 60k.
With variolation, you know who and when, so quarantine is easy.

And clearly these mRNA injections do not and can not convey ANY immunity at all.
They just temporarily stimulate antibody production.
Since these mRNA injections only get your own cells to grow spike proteins, the only thing they could get your immune system to remember and trigger on would be spike proteins, and since your own exosome use spike proteins for ACE2 receptor site access, it would be fatal if your immune system were to trigger on and attack spike proteins.

The flue does not mutate or change? Are you really that stupid? That in itself calls into question pretty of everything else that you have to say. We need boosters because it is not a vaccine? Where do you get this shit from??

Do you even know what the word "mutate" means?
It means random damage, like from a radiation strike.
That is destructive and fatal to a virus almost an infinite number of times.
It takes millions of years before a random mutation is likely to happen in a higher being, and only slightly faster in short lived simple viruses.
Still on the order of ten thousand years or so.
What does happen faster is not mutation.
It is either natural selection of already existing variants, or it is a hybrid, where more than one virus injected its RNA into the same cell, and they combine.
Anyone using the word "mutate" when referring to a virus, is just WRONG!!

Flu does NOT mutate.
There are just hundreds of long existing strains, and we just don't know which is going to be making the rounds.

How are mRNA injections ever going to convey any immunity?
They don't have a virus for the immune system to trigger on.
They do get our own cells to start growing spike proteins, but our immune system can't start triggering on spike proteins.
If it did, then we would die, because our own exosomes have to rely on spike proteins for ACE2 receptor site access.

Correct.
What people do not understand is how many hundreds of flu variants there are, so that all the flu shots do is lessen the symptoms to the point you feel good enough to go to work and spread it much more than if you felt bad and stayed home.

What the fuck are you blathering about? You call me ignorant, but you cannot refute what I am saying, can you?

Your intentions are good, but you have ZERO science.
For example, tell me one epidemic that was ever ended in progress, with a vaccine?
So once you realize vaccines have never stopped a single epidemic in progress, then start to think about what has stopped them, and which methods had the least deaths.
A hint, it is those methods that are fastest.
And "flattening the curve" for almost 2 years is the opposite of "fast".

Correct.
What people do not understand is how many hundreds of flu variants there are, so that all the flu shots do is lessen the symptoms to the point you feel good enough to go to work and spread it much more than if you felt bad and stayed home.
What I think is that they ruined the reputation of the word "vaccine," which was sky-high, by pimping these inferior concoctions as a cure, a prevention, a life-saver!! When we now learn they aren't and never were. I've taken my last shot, at least voluntarily. I think they promoted these inferior not-vaccines to make huge money for the medical industry. And it was all snake oil, all the time.

For example, tell me one epidemic that was ever ended in progress, with a vaccine?
I can do that ----- polio. It was quite an epidemic for years in the United States. Everyone was terrified every summer. That was stopped with a vaccine.

I was going to say yellow fever, notably with saving the Panama Canal, but really all the yellow fever epidemics (Panema, Cuba, Tennessee) were stopped other ways, notably by spraying against mosquitoes.

Smallpox? I THINK I was part of the last effort to stop a smallpox epidemic, too young to remember, but the timing is suggestive. But it came in with foreigners (as they all do) and New York panicked and lined up for blocks to get vaccinated, and so the epidemic never really got started. The worldwide eradication campaign was not an epidemic, per se.

Diphtheria and whooping cough and measles and mumps ---- they were all endemic, not epidemic.

I am trying to think of more, but can't. Prob. just polio, and that one wasn't "hot" like some epidemics, more slow-moving.

---
For the unvaccinated, the mortality rate was more than three times as high, at 1.11 per 100 person-years. The pattern held across all races and ethnicities, and in most of the age groups, even as overall mortality rates changed.
---

After excluding deaths from COVID, researchers compared death rates between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Excluding COVID, the unvaccinated are still dying at a rate three times higher than the unvaccinated.

The researchers don't really know why. A small part of it is that people with bad health problems might skip vaccination, and such people are more likely to die, but that's not nearly enough people to explain the difference.

Other guesses?

Maybe COVID deaths are being greatly undercounted.

Maybe vaccinated people take better care of themselves in general.

Maybe the unvaccinated engage in more self-destructive behavior.

Maybe Bill Gates is sending out covert assassination squads.

Maybe it's all another liberal media hoax from the known commies at _The Economist_.

This may be the worst propaganda attempt I've ever seen. Obviously, it worked great on dummies like you.

LOL!

What I think is that they ruined the reputation of the word "vaccine," which was sky-high, by pimping these inferior concoctions as a cure, a prevention, a life-saver!! When we now learn they aren't and never were. I've taken my last shot, at least voluntarily. I think they promoted these inferior not-vaccines to make huge money for the medical industry. And it was all snake oil, all the time.

What is funny is how pampered and unrealistic people are these days.
They do not realize they already do have flu immunity, since it hardly kills many of those who get it.
The flu vaccines likely do temporarily stimulate antibodies, but that is not doing anything for immunity.

I can do that ----- polio. It was quite an epidemic for years in the United States. Everyone was terrified every summer. That was stopped with a vaccine.

I was going to say yellow fever, notably with saving the Panama Canal, but really all the yellow fever epidemics (Panema, Cuba, Tennessee) were stopped other ways, notably by spraying against mosquitoes.

Smallpox? I THINK I was part of the last effort to stop a smallpox epidemic, too young to remember, but the timing is suggestive. But it came in with foreigners (as they all do) and New York panicked and lined up for blocks to get vaccinated, and so the epidemic never really got started. The worldwide eradication campaign was not an epidemic, per se.

Diphtheria and whooping cough and measles and mumps ---- they were all endemic, not epidemic.

I am trying to think of more, but can't. Prob. just polio, and that one wasn't "hot" like some epidemics, more slow-moving.

Nope.
Good try, but the last polio epidemic started in 1948, and the Salk vaccine did not become widely available until 1957.
The purpose, goal, and history of vaccines is to prevent future epidemics, not end one in progress.
If nothing else, that is because they take too long to test properly.

With covid, deliberate variolation would have been perfect since those under 40 have less then 400 times the risk of those over 70.
We could have ended it in a month, with fewer than 60k deaths.

Nope.
Good try, but the last polio epidemic started in 1948, and the Salk vaccine did not become widely available until 1957.
The purpose, goal, and history of vaccines is to prevent future epidemics, not end one in progress.
If nothing else, that is because they take too long to test properly.

With covid, deliberate variolation would have been perfect since those under 40 have less then 400 times the risk of those over 70.
We could have ended it in a month, with fewer than 60k deaths.
Variolation! Shades of George Washington. You terrify me. You think people are unhappy about getting vaccinated ----- try variolated.

It would be hard, also, to figure out a way to variolate anyone with a virus that is contracted by breathing it in.

I guess you are basically saying to GIVE it to everyone, deliberately. I can think of some ways to do that, but A. that may already have happened in California in early 2020, and B. it's generally considered a war crime.

My biggest hope is that they (scientists) can parlay this research on the whole population (and that is definitely what this is --- forget sampling!) into some magic bullet that kills out the common cold and everything worse that is a mRNA virus, or maybe at least a coronavirus. So far, obviously, they have not done at all well, but it WAS the first two years, after all. Another 30 and they might have something.

Though the fact that HIV is a mRNA virus and they haven't got anything at all after 50 years is not a good sign.

And I won't take any interest in these pretenses that some glop that doesn't prevent the disease, doesn't prevent spread, people who get it are STILL being hospitalized, celebrity after celebrity are the ones we hear about, and basically it just doesn't do any good, except for the pharmaceutical industry stock prices. I want the word VACCINE to mean what it used to: the triumph of human science.

Not the excuse-packed mess it means now.

My biggest hope is that they (scientists) can parlay this research on the whole population (and that is definitely what this is --- forget sampling!) into some magic bullet that kills out the common cold and everything worse that is a mRNA virus, or maybe at least a coronavirus. So far, obviously, they have not done at all well, but it WAS the first two years, after all. Another 30 and they might have something.

Though the fact that HIV is a mRNA virus and they haven't got anything at all after 50 years is not a good sign.

And I won't take any interest in these pretenses that some glop that doesn't prevent the disease, doesn't prevent spread, people who get it are STILL being hospitalized, celebrity after celebrity are the ones we hear about, and basically it just doesn't do any good, except for the pharmaceutical industry stock prices. I want the word VACCINE to mean what it used to: the triumph of human science.

Not the excuse-packed mess it means now.

So far the only thing we can prove they are researching is a biological weapon of mass destruction.

Forum List

Back