I seem to remember when Bush jr's Rumsfeld couldn't account for a lot of lost money- the thing about these public accusations is making them public has the potential of complete exposure and I can't believe any of them really want that.

I noticed not a single Trump party supporter has even tried to show where all the damning evidence presented is wrong, or even tried to say Trump didn't do what he is accused of.

There is no damning evidence. This case would get thrown out of Civil Court!

I noticed not a single Trump party supporter has even tried to show where all the damning evidence presented is wrong, or even tried to say Trump didn't do what he is accused of.

What "damning evidence?"

I seem to remember when Bush jr's Rumsfeld couldn't account for a lot of lost money- the thing about these public accusations is making them public has the potential of complete exposure and I can't believe any of them really want that.
That's what we want. Complete exposure. IF some GOP get nabbed in that, I don't care.

Lock Them Up. Lock Them All Up!

That's what we want. Complete exposure. IF some GOP get nabbed in that, I don't care.

I'm with you but it ain't gonna happen anymore than "terrorist" trials will ever happen or open hearings about 9/11 or JFK-

We can always hope that for a short time Justice will prevail before the last gasp of true freedom fades in to the ashes of history.

I'm with you but it ain't gonna happen anymore than "terrorist" trials will ever happen or open hearings about 9/11 or JFK-

Your Evil entire 4 year siege on The White House was destroyed in the first 20 minutes of The President’s Defense.

Your Evil entire 4 year siege on The White House was destroyed in the first 20 minutes of The President’s Defense.

Well no. Nobody ever expected the Trump party members to find him guilty anyway. That hasn't changed. Saying what he did just doesn't matter to you is not the same as saying he didn't do it.

Well no. Nobody ever expected the Trump party members to find him guilty anyway. That hasn't changed. Saying what he did just doesn't matter to you is not the same as saying he didn't do it.
He's not guilty. If you have a problem with that, leave America, if you are even an American, which is something I doubt.

Democrats have already ceded from The Union because they are lawless. That is what declaring yourself a sanctuary for lawlessness means! You separate yourself from America and it's laws.

So what is one more insignificant unrepentant sinner like you, leaving too?

He's not guilty. If you have a problem with that, leave America, if you are even an American, which is something I doubt.

Democrats have already ceded from The Union because they are lawless. That is what declaring yourself a sanctuary for lawlessness means! You separate yourself from America and it's laws.

Yep, you're still nuts.

Yep, you're still nuts.
You're Still Evil.

Listening to Philbin teach The Left about The Constitution, one thing is clear: The Democrats want to Impeach & Destroy The Constitution and Trump is just in the way.

Yep, you're still nuts.
You're Still Evil.

Listening to Philbin teach The Left about The Constitution, one thing is clear: The Democrats want to Impeach & Destroy The Constitution and Trump is just in the way.

Sorry, but I've been hearing those types of accusations for decades. It still isn't true.

Three words:

Bondi

Death

Blow

I’m Laughing so hard at watching the end of Joe Biden’s career and your Hoax Impeachment!

Yep, you're still nuts.
You're Still Evil.

Sorry, but I've been hearing those types of accusations for decades. It still isn't true.

Trump's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won, my friends
We must stop Putin hacking, my friends! Why do some districts have more registered voters than adults? It's Putin! We need Baghdad purple finger safe elections! No more Putin hacking our democracy, my friends

Trump's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won, my friends
We must stop Putin hacking, my friends! Why do some districts have more registered voters than adults? It's Putin! We need Baghdad purple finger safe elections! No more Putin hacking our democracy, my friends
John McCain and FDR both used the term "my friends"...i happily honor them...take that into consideration when you make fun of the term

Three words:

Bondi

Death

Blow

I’m Laughing so hard at watching the end of Joe Biden’s career and your Hoax Impeachment!

Yep, you're still nuts.
You're Still Evil.

Didn't watch Bondi, bur let me guess what was said.

1. He didn't do it.
2. If he did, it doesn't matter anyway.
3. Threw in a few " but Biden" -- "but Hillary" --- "but Bernie" references.

right?

No Crime

No Time

Biden will never be president Amd neither will Hillary!

Three words:

Bondi

Death

Blow

Yep, you're still nuts.
You're Still Evil.

Didn't watch Bondi, bur let me guess what was said.

1. He didn't do it.
2. If he did, it doesn't matter anyway.
3. Threw in a few " but Biden" -- "but Hillary" --- "but Bernie" references.

right?

Forum List

Back