It's no big secret the left hates cops - But watch how fast they cheer for these ones

Yes we do.
Police are and always will be corrupt, because they do what the person who signs their paycheck wants them to do.
They not only beat us for opposing the war in Vietnam, but illegal conduct no-knock-raids and warrants over the illegal War on Drugs.
Between that and mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, etc., the whole criminal justice system is awful.
And if the police were not totally corrupt, then the US would not have the largest % imprisoned in the whole world.

You were beaten up for protesting the Vietnam war?

No most of them do. It's shown by what they don't do.

Most of the left don't condemn, arrest or prosecute BLM for instance for attacking, taunting, or threatening police officers. Officers have been attacked by BLM for over a year now and none of the left have ever even so much as called for it to stop.

A lot of them want to defund the police or push for laws to lessen charges against criminals.

The only cops they ever really praise are their own cops that attack or ffiht against people on the right, like on Jan 6th.

They don't come out and say it specifically, but their actions tell their views quite plainly. Sometimes it isn't what someone does that tells the story as much as what they don't do.
Nah, again. That is just the stupid lazy fare, permissive crap they are known for. The like cops, as they frequently do save their ass, but believe permissiveness is part of what they should stand for. These are a-holes the brag about never spanking their kids, as they didn't like getting their butt beat as a kid, so they raise their lil Johnnies and Jennies to be self entitled lil a-holes like themselves, thinking that is the freedom of America. It ain't.
I'm telling you that defund crap is drawing down, a wave that crashed on the shore of reality and slips back into the sea. Chicago didn't even defund and that was with a new female Democrat mayor, who is now even asking for more Federal Law Enforcement due to the rising violent weapons/drug crimes in their economically depressed areas, even though, everybody knows (including the mayor), the feds do not answer to local authorities.

Sure we do hate cops.
The reason cops are and should be hated is they work for the wealthy elite who control local government,
Their main incentives are to accumulate wealth through traffic and parking tickets, drug busts, and asset forfeiture, all of which are highly corrupt and unfair.

There deliberately is insufficient parking, and no one should ever be without a parking spot.
If the municipalities had better or free mass transit, parking would not even be an issue at all.
When I was a student, ever night I had to get up and wipe the chalk off the tire.
Never had to do that anywhere else.
The War on Drugs is totally illegal, and cops have to know that.
They do not care about law at all.
Well, you sound like a genuine leftest to me, so if you are speaking for leftist, where I am only speaking about leftest, I yield the point to you, at least faster than some of the hard right on here that think there is nothing rightist trumpers and everybody else should be counted a card-carrying leftist, and abused accordingly.
Tell me this (as a leftist), would you say all Democrats are fellow leftists, or would you just say that all leftists vote primarily the Democrat ticket?
Oh, I forgot to ask a qualifier, to see if you were giving a straight answer as being a leftist, as opposed to being a criminal. Do you have a post teenage rap sheet of arrests?

Well, you sound like a genuine leftest to me, so if you are speaking for leftist, where I am only speaking about leftest, I yield the point to you, at least faster than some of the hard right on here that think there is nothing rightist trumpers and everybody else should be counted a card-carrying leftist, and abused accordingly.
Tell me this (as a leftist), would you say all Democrats are fellow leftists, or would you just say that all leftists vote primarily the Democrat ticket?
Oh, I forgot to ask a qualifier, to see if you were giving a straight answer as being a leftist, as opposed to being a criminal. Do you have a post teenage rap sheet of arrests?
He's a Kremlin troll

He's a Kremlin troll
Oh. Thanks. Sorry I played that round. I should have known. It's not common in this country for a leftist to admit being a leftist. Kind of like a admitting you screw your sister, unless you live in Rhode Island where they approve of that sort of thing, as long as you are both over 16. :(

Forum List

Back