It's no big secret the left hates cops - But watch how fast they cheer for these ones

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Because "Muh insurrection."

@McBrideLawNYC
https://twitter.com/McBrideLawNYC

Victoria White was pushed into the Tunnel. She was then BRUTALLY BEATEN by OFFICER WHITE SHIRT. Dozens of baton blows. Punched in the face 5x. A defenseless woman, she is PULVERIZED for wearing a TRUMP Hat. Thank you
@julie_kelly2 for speaking truth to power.

@DarrenJBeattie

https://twitter.com/DefNotDarth
D a r t h C r y p t o (Kyle is FREE)

@DefNotDarth

As per @julie_kelly2, Victoria White was violently beaten while trapped between police on 1/6, while trying to escape to safety. Here is enlarged & enhanced footage. You can see her climbing up to breathe fresh air, as she’s pummeled in the face by unnamed Metro PD supervisor.

White is charged with entering in a restricted building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building, violent entry on Capitol grounds, demonstrating in a Capitol building, impeding law enforcement officers performing official duties and obstruction of justice.

According to the FBI, investigators received an anonymous tip about White’s involvement in the Capitol riots. She was said to have posted on Facebook about the riots, including this post:

"A friend said Delete FB stuff...I stated I’m not scared I was in the capitol DETAINED and they took my social security # name address they are coming for me. I am not afraid of them or anyone!! There I said it Come get me, You don’t know the story, it’s not what you think."

The FBI also confirmed White’s presence at the riots through other social media videos where she can be seen arguing with other rioters trying to break glass and then helping push another rioter toward police, where that rioter then assaults an officer.

In videos obtained by the FBI, White appeared to be chanting anti-police sentiments in the crowd and is seen on surveillance video trying to push through the riot shields held by officers.

There's what the real news says about it.

No mention of beatings.

Stupid to taunt the FBI.

@McBrideLawNYC

Victoria White was pushed into the Tunnel. She was then BRUTALLY BEATEN by OFFICER WHITE SHIRT. Dozens of baton blows. Punched in the face 5x. A defenseless woman, she is PULVERIZED for wearing a TRUMP Hat. Thank you

@DarrenJBeattie

@DefNotDarth

As per @julie_kelly2, Victoria White was violently beaten while trapped between police on 1/6, while trying to escape to safety. Here is enlarged & enhanced footage. You can see her climbing up to breathe fresh air, as she’s pummeled in the face by unnamed Metro PD supervisor.

Most of the left doesn't hate cops. Most of the criminals, the ones who like being criminals, not willing to conform to societal laws, rules and norms hate cops. It is a common misconception and generalization.

White is charged with entering in a restricted building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building, violent entry on Capitol grounds, demonstrating in a Capitol building, impeding law enforcement officers performing official duties and obstruction of justice.

According to the FBI, investigators received an anonymous tip about White’s involvement in the Capitol riots. She was said to have posted on Facebook about the riots, including this post:

"A friend said Delete FB stuff...I stated I’m not scared I was in the capitol DETAINED and they took my social security # name address they are coming for me. I am not afraid of them or anyone!! There I said it Come get me, You don’t know the story, it’s not what you think."

The FBI also confirmed White’s presence at the riots through other social media videos where she can be seen arguing with other rioters trying to break glass and then helping push another rioter toward police, where that rioter then assaults an officer.

In videos obtained by the FBI, White appeared to be chanting anti-police sentiments in the crowd and is seen on surveillance video trying to push through the riot shields held by officers.

No mention of beatings.

Stupid to taunt the FBI.

Yup. Otis loves him some FBI. :laughing0301:

1640618783591.png

No mention of beatings.

Stupid to taunt the FBI.
Yet stupid black people taunt the police all the fucking time, then when struck or shot, the left goes bat shit crazy. Without double standards the left would have no standards at all.

No mention of beatings.

Stupid to taunt the FBI.
Uh....what happens if they invited them in and then the cops started a fight with them once they got enough of them inside?
Add to that they started shooting tear gas at people minding their own business outside while they were beating up and forcing a crowd of people they invited in thru a small door causing a panic...and causing the death of a woman that they hid from the pubic until earlier this month.

That's what happened.......and is why Pelosi surrounded the Capital with a fence.....to prevent anyone from seeing the evidence. Pelosi committed a criminal act and used that fence to remove all evidence of the crime.

@McBrideLawNYC

@DarrenJBeattie

@DefNotDarth

You start with a lie.. Liberals don't hate cops. Have you forgotten the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing that was all about restoring respect for and confidence in law enforcement?

One of the favorite pictures of the fascists is this one;

1640619929523.png

Ask any Nazi here and they'll tell you that this is "Trump Supporters burning the capitol."

But as with virtually everything the left claims. this isn't true. The protesters were herded to the balcony by police, then the police fired teargas.

Capitol police deliberately instigated and initiated violence. Capitol police were looking for a fight and started one. Pelosi wanted protests against the election crushed using any means possible.

But I can think of thousands of Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA thugs in deep blue cities who should have been been beaten and arrested yet were not
The police did indeed beat thousands of people.

It's trivially easy to find police just picking someone to jack up.

But I can think of thousands of Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA thugs in deep blue cities who should have been been beaten and arrested yet were not
Don't forget about the police beating press too. Totally legit.

Don't forget about the police beating press too. Totally legit.

Many of the videos posted here are not very clear or explanatory of the situation

where and when was that video taken?

Many of the videos posted here are not very clear or explanatory of the situation

where and when was that video taken?
You won’t find anything like these videos in the capitol riot. The police in the summer riots were at times extremely aggressive.

Forum List

Back