Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

No brother youre wrong
Thiers 10 million of us ......at least

Local meat space baby ...local

ol remus.png

was.png

He's a kook and I wouldn't be surprised if when he finished he was taken to the county hospital under 5150 W&I for a psych evaluation.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
He speaks the truth. It's the silent majority.... the sleeping giant... or whatever other metaphor you want to use.

But the backlash won't be gradual. If pushed to the breaking point, if and when it erupts, it will be like a bomb going off, it will all happen at once, and he's right, there won't be any stopping it. The shit will REALLY hit the fan, and there'll be a reset, a house cleaning, and it won't end until it's done.

Last edited:
He's a kook and I wouldn't be surprised if when he finished he was taken to the county hospital under 5150 W&I for a psych evaluation.
No..he's right, actually. You're just a leftist goober.

America can explode on all the bullshit, and there won't be any saving them.
If that genie leaves the bottle, it will be ugly.
BLM, ANTIFA, bad politicians, lying media all gone. Very quickly.
A majority of Americans are seething..seriously.

Last edited:

Based on the posts of yours that I have seen, you remind me of that Garrett Foster character. Lots of bluster, but not much else. But, I talk to a LOT of people as a LYFT driver, and I can tell you that the middle class is waking up. They are not going to take too much more of this.

No brother youre wrong
Where exactly is he wrong?
And not to be a stickler, but, it's actually there's, as in there is, the contraction being there's, not "theirs" as that implies ownership.

But, back to the point. Where is he wrong as you stated?

No brother youre wrong
Where exactly is he wrong?
And not to be a stickler, but, it's actually there's, as in there is, the contraction being there's, not "theirs" as that implies ownership.

But, back to the point. Where is he wrong as you stated?

That theres only a million of him ...thats where he's wrong

Ah- okay- then it's probably tens of millions of us. A couple hundred million guns in our possession and 100's of millions of rounds of ammo- they, whoever they are, should probably reassess their situation. It's tenuous and temporary, at best.

Ah- okay- then it's probably tens of millions of us. A couple hundred million guns in our possession and 100's of millions of rounds of ammo- they, whoever they are, should probably reassess their situation. It's tenuous and temporary, at best.

Its only going to get worse if globo homo establishment gets in ..

"Joes " green new deal and shipping ghetto dwellers to the burbs on a massive scale alone should do the trick

Middle class and conservative Americans are not prone to violence or even political demonstrations. Democrats are aware of that fact and use it to their advantage. In a just world, NYC mayor DeBlasio would be forced out of office by angry demonstrators but the opposite seems to be true. The mayor is forcing honest citizens out of NYC. The same goes for the left coast. You gotta run for office to make a difference.

Forum List

Back