It’s Kamala Harris for VP

As opposed to Trump's open racism?
What racism?
You moronic lefties keep claiming President Trump is “racist”, but can’t ever show any quote or policy that reflects that.

Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2014

Being a Trumpkin, you're going to pretend that isn't a racist statement, but that's okay. I know evidence isn't accepted.
How is it racist? You act like acknowledging someone’s skin color is “racist”, yet you idiots do it every day.

He's saying Obama's performance reflects his skin color, and that future contenders will be judged based on their skin color. It's okay. I know you're not capable of seeing or acknowledging it. You should ignore it.

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce.

Oh, really?

When was that divorce finalized?

You guys really think this sort of thing flies as shocking in 2020?

And the only reason it's being brought up is because the idiot left decided it would be a good idea for them to attack Trump for alleged extra-marital activities. Now that they're VP candidate is a known whore, libs no longer wish to discuss the issue...

You're an asshole, a hypocrite and deplorable. Donald Trump is a man-whore who cheated on all three of his wives, bribed two women and a tabloid newspaper and has been accused of sexual improprieties by two dozen other women, including an allegation of rape.

Pence, BTW, promised to support Christians, Conservatives and the Republican Party, leaving out Jews, liberals, social humanists, Muslims, Journalists, Democrats and Libertarians; it's clear the Trump Administration not only does not support and protect black, brown men and women and their Children, with covert and overt hate and fear speeches, but in deeds by signing an unfair tax bill and just this week and warning the suburbs and the "housewives" that Biden & Harris would build housing for minorities in their neighborhood. Showing his racism and misogyny of the bigotry of their Administration from the top of the swamp to the toxic bottom of the swamp.

And this is what we've come to expect from idiot libs like you.

This is a thread about Kamala Harris. My question to you had exactly nothing to do with Trump or Pence. Your problem is you're just too big a chickenshit to answer it. You are actually too fucking stupid and too big a copward to answer my very simple question.

You whine about allegations. With Harris, there are none. There are simply admissions. She fucked Willie Brown while he was in a position to do her political favors. He offered those favors, and she accepted them. She is the very definition of "whore".

Please, in the name of all that's holy, try not to deflect every single conversation about anyone into a discussion about Trump. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

You know, I mean a bigger fucking idiot...
So you say morals matter now? When did that happen?

I've never come close to saying that, so stop being stupid.

However, the hypocritical left has lambasted Trump for years over mere ALLEGATIONS of sexual misconduct, yet they're completely dismissive of the fact that we know Harris spread her legs to further her career..
Of course you did. Do you need me to explain your post to you? You're harping on her sleeping with a married man and claiming hypocrisy by the left for attacking Impeached Trump's lack of morals.

So again I ask ... do morals matter now?

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce.

Oh, really?

And the only reason it's being brought up is because the idiot left decided it would be a good idea for them to attack Trump for alleged extra-marital activities. Now that they're VP candidate is a known whore, libs no longer wish to discuss the issue...

You're an asshole, a hypocrite and deplorable. Donald Trump is a man-whore who cheated on all three of his wives, bribed two women and a tabloid newspaper and has been accused of sexual improprieties by two dozen other women, including an allegation of rape.

Pence, BTW, promised to support Christians, Conservatives and the Republican Party, leaving out Jews, liberals, social humanists, Muslims, Journalists, Democrats and Libertarians; it's clear the Trump Administration not only does not support and protect black, brown men and women and their Children, with covert and overt hate and fear speeches, but in deeds by signing an unfair tax bill and just this week and warning the suburbs and the "housewives" that Biden & Harris would build housing for minorities in their neighborhood. Showing his racism and misogyny of the bigotry of their Administration from the top of the swamp to the toxic bottom of the swamp.

This is a thread about Kamala Harris. My question to you had exactly nothing to do with Trump or Pence. Your problem is you're just too big a chickenshit to answer it. You are actually too fucking stupid and too big a copward to answer my very simple question.

You whine about allegations. With Harris, there are none. There are simply admissions. She fucked Willie Brown while he was in a position to do her political favors. He offered those favors, and she accepted them. She is the very definition of "whore".

Please, in the name of all that's holy, try not to deflect every single conversation about anyone into a discussion about Trump. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

However, the hypocritical left has lambasted Trump for years over mere ALLEGATIONS of sexual misconduct, yet they're completely dismissive of the fact that we know Harris spread her legs to further her career..

I stand by my analysis of your character. Pointing out with facts that you are an asshole and a hypocrite is clear within your post to which I responded. And your response shows you are deplorable and not willing to look in the mirror and take what I said to your black heart.

Dumbfuck, that you found a website that agrees with you is meaningless.
Uber dumbfuck, if you actually went to the link, you'd see it was a published paper from the economics dept of Illinois Wesleyan University. Good god you're such a stubborn ignorant fuckstain.
xx.jpg

Last edited:
What racism?
You moronic lefties keep claiming President Trump is “racist”, but can’t ever show any quote or policy that reflects that.

Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!

Being a Trumpkin, you're going to pretend that isn't a racist statement, but that's okay. I know evidence isn't accepted.
How is it racist? You act like acknowledging someone’s skin color is “racist”, yet you idiots do it every day.
It's racist because Impeached Trump opines Obama failed because he's black.
He didn’t say he failed because he is black. Another perfect example of how leftwing retards have to invent stuff to make President Trump sound racist. You have to fabricate in order to come up with one example. Which means you have proven my point, you have no proof he is “racist”.

There is nothing to explain it’s pretty simple. You’re not going to get far trying to make a stink claiming that Kamala isn’t black. It’s an idiotic talking point. But that’s never stopped you in the past so carry on if you must.
In your view, what qualifies Ms. Harris as a black woman?
Her appearance and heritage. This is the dumbest debate I’ve been in in a while
Her heritage is East Indian, not black, you fucking moron.
Fucking moron, that's only half of her heritage. Her father is black.
Her father is East Indian, moron. That ain't black.
LOLOLOLOL

Her mother is Asian Indian, ya fucking moron, her father is Jamaican....

Do ya see now why most posters here think you're a fucking moron?
It doesn't say black, you fucking moron.

What racism?

He didn’t say he failed because he is black. Another perfect example of how leftwing retards have to invent stuff to make President Trump sound racist. You have to fabricate in order to come up with one example. Which means you have proven my point, you have no proof he is “racist”.

No one said evidence is accepted. It's denied. Routinely.

Oh, really?

This is a thread about Kamala Harris. My question to you had exactly nothing to do with Trump or Pence. Your problem is you're just too big a chickenshit to answer it. You are actually too fucking stupid and too big a coward to answer my very simple question.

Clearly you are a misogynist and your vulgar lie that Sen. Harris, elected by the people half a dozen times in three different offices belies your deplorable comments about her. Your are worse than deplorable, if a word exists to better describe your evil behavior.

Oh, really?

Of course you did. Do you need me to explain your post to you? You're harping on her sleeping with a married man and claiming hypocrisy by the left for attacking Impeached Trump's lack of morals.

Trump made it on leadership, hard work, skill, he’s what we need. America doesn’t need a CS in office .. obama is gone

East Indian on her mother’s side genius. There’s a whole other half. You’re not too sharp are ya?
Do you even read posts? I already told you she's also half Jamaican and she said so herself today at her VP acceptance. You are a fucking moron.
Haha. Her dad is black and yes from Jamaica. Jesus, did you really think that since he was born in Jamaica and not Africa that means he wasn’t black? Are you blind?
Got a pic of her dad ? There is a difference in what is determined as being black, and being just brown skinned or light skinned in life right ?

Black means you come from a race that is black in skin color, and this in the early days was usually found in Africa or upon the African continent. Now the black race has since migrated all over the world, and it has mingled and mixed up with other races in which has changed the color of the black race skin all due to this action. It also changes the person's character, culture and lifestyle all depending on how the person leans afterwards.

Yes, we do still have black culture, and white culture made up of many things throughout the world.
Dumbfuck, this might come as a shock to you... but most Jamaicans are black. I know, I know, that's too scary a thought for most conservatives; and many conservatives don't know that because they're too scared to visit that island, but it is what it is.
They might not like you referring to them as being black... You ever thought of that one ???

What racism?

He's saying Obama's performance reflects his skin color, and that future contenders will be judged based on their skin color. It's okay. I know you're not capable of seeing or acknowledging it. You should ignore it.
No, he is saying the Hussein was a terrible President. He is saying their may not be another black President for quite some time because certain people, namely Democrats, judge people based on their skin color.

What racism?

No one said evidence is accepted. It's denied. Routinely.
Fabricated evidence is denied.

Oh, really?

Trump made it on leadership, hard work, skill, he’s what we need. America doesn’t need a CS in office .. obama is gone

Explain how someone given millions from his father needed to work hard? As for leadership, either you've
never been one, nor have you read any of the books on the skills of leadership.

Fawn is a consummate liar and little whining bitch from what I've seen.

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

Per usual, I nailed it! :D
A black Asian female?
Conservative head will explode.
F’n sweet.
But she is not black

It appears important to white righties to say that, as they consider themselves the arbiters of who is or isn't a person of color.

The propagandists of the right rail against the 'elites', oblivious to the fact the past four GOP Presidents were two Plymouth Patricians, a movie star, and a TV star. The past four Democratic Presidents were a school teacher, a peanut farmer, Arkansas trailer trash, and a mixed raced guy from Hawaii. Conservatives said Obama wasn't black enough either. In the meantime, Stacy Abrams' hair scares the fuck out of you.

You remain a complete moron for thinking a booming stock market indicates a deep recession.
You're the total LWNJ dipshit who is now employing straw men because you were obliterated intellectually.
You virtue signaling mouth-breather vagina-hats have got to be the stupidest motherfuckers to drag your knuckles on the planet.
xx.jpg

Last edited:

Oh, really?

Explain how someone given millions from his father needed to work hard? As for leadership, either you've
No one said he "NEEDED" to work hard, moron, but he did.

Oh, really?

There are tens of thousands of kids out there inheriting millions and will never turn that in to billions.. what trump did was one in a million. Hard work, hard work, dedication, love, passion, he’s a true leader. And loves America

Forum List

Back