It’s Kamala Harris for VP

There is nothing to explain it’s pretty simple. You’re not going to get far trying to make a stink claiming that Kamala isn’t black. It’s an idiotic talking point. But that’s never stopped you in the past so carry on if you must.
In your view, what qualifies Ms. Harris as a black woman?
Her appearance and heritage. This is the dumbest debate I’ve been in in a while
Her heritage is East Indian, not black, you fucking moron.
Fucking moron, that's only half of her heritage. Her father is black.
What’s wrong with these people? The trolls are getting really desperate
O.K., here is the problem.

The MSM, wants to convince the black community, that Kamela Harris is one of them, she is an "African American." Etc.

The point that intelligent posters are trying to push through the MSM corporate/government npr, pbs propaganda bullshit, is that no, she IS NOT from the African American community, and knows even less about it than Obama did.

She knows about as much about it as your typical middle class white person. Culturally? She was raised by her mother after she split from her Jamaican father. Distancing her even farther from S. American black culture.

". . While Maya steeped herself in the civil rights community, Kamala took a different route, heading into prosecution. She’s often said she had to defend her career path to some family members “like one would a thesis.”

Kamala is having to make that argument with a broader audience now. She earns plaudits from some civil rights advocates for her early death penalty opposition — even in the face of intense pressure following the slaying of a cop — as well as ahead-of-the-curve efforts to promote racial bias training for police and prison diversion programs. But she’s taken heat for a variety of tougher-on-crime positions — she defended the state’s death penalty law in court, supported prosecuting the parents of truant kids, and fought to keep wrongful convictions from being overturned.

Those who know the sisters well say that while their career paths diverged, they share a similar worldview and an uncommonly close bond. And they think Maya can help Kamala soothe concerns on the left.. . ."

The left likes to play identity politics games. We are just telling you. . . that game will only work on the terminally stupid. These girls don't know shit about African American culture which goes back on this land over a century and an half.

They are your typical, off the boat new arrival NWO mutts. Like most second gen., immigrant from Europe. They don't know shit about the Black Community, and thus, lie when they identify with it. It is a political ploy, and an opportunistic ploy to make money and a career out of it, no more.

Sorry man I couldnt get passed your second paragraph. It’s all just nonsense. Y’all tried the same thing with obama the Muslim Kenyan who wasn’t an American, remember. And you diss the left for playing identity politics, ha. This is just embarrassing. Those making a fuss about Kamala not being black is just as dumb as the basement and dementia arguments about Joe. Nobody takes that shit seriously. Step up your game.

Yeah, if you have no response? Good, use Ad hom, deflect and straw-man, and refuse to respond.

You are dying in this thread man. . . it's time to bail. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

You want a step-up huh?

:113:

"I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it." Kamala Harris on Joe Biden accusers April 3, 2019

I’m not a Kamala fan, I think she is a phony politician that will say anything... but she is black simple as that. Don’t be one of those dumb shits that tries and spin it into something else

She's not black. She's half white and half East Indian.

LOLOLOL

So her father is white, huh, fucking moron??

View attachment 374512

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Is this guy "black," meaning negro?
Farmer_adivasi_with_turban%2C_Umaria_district%2C_M.P.%2C_India_-_cropped.jpg

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce.

Oh, really?

When was that divorce finalized?

You guys really think this sort of thing flies as shocking in 2020?

And the only reason it's being brought up is because the idiot left decided it would be a good idea for them to attack Trump for alleged extra-marital activities. Now that they're VP candidate is a known whore, libs no longer wish to discuss the issue...

You're an asshole, a hypocrite and deplorable. Donald Trump is a man-whore who cheated on all three of his wives, bribed two women and a tabloid newspaper and has been accused of sexual improprieties by two dozen other women, including an allegation of rape.

Pence, BTW, promised to support Christians, Conservatives and the Republican Party, leaving out Jews, liberals, social humanists, Muslims, Journalists, Democrats and Libertarians; it's clear the Trump Administration not only does not support and protect black, brown men and women and their Children, with covert and overt hate and fear speeches, but in deeds by signing an unfair tax bill and just this week and warning the suburbs and the "housewives" that Biden & Harris would build housing for minorities in their neighborhood. Showing his racism and misogyny of the bigotry of their Administration from the top of the swamp to the toxic bottom of the swamp.

And this is what we've come to expect from idiot libs like you.

This is a thread about Kamala Harris. My question to you had exactly nothing to do with Trump or Pence. Your problem is you're just too big a chickenshit to answer it. You are actually too fucking stupid and too big a copward to answer my very simple question.

You whine about allegations. With Harris, there are none. There are simply admissions. She fucked Willie Brown while he was in a position to do her political favors. He offered those favors, and she accepted them. She is the very definition of "whore".

Please, in the name of all that's holy, try not to deflect every single conversation about anyone into a discussion about Trump. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

You know, I mean a bigger fucking idiot...
So you say morals matter now? When did that happen?

I've never come close to saying that, so stop being stupid.

However, the hypocritical left has lambasted Trump for years over mere ALLEGATIONS of sexual misconduct, yet they're completely dismissive of the fact that we know Harris spread her legs to further her career..
Of course you did. Do you need me to explain your post to you? You're harping on her sleeping with a married man and claiming hypocrisy by the left for attacking Impeached Trump's lack of morals.

So again I ask ... do morals matter now?
Trump made it on leadership, hard work, skill, he’s what we need. America doesn’t need a CS in office .. obama is gone

Explain how someone given millions from his father needed to work hard? As for leadership, either you've
never been one, nor have you read any of the books on the skills of leadership.
There are tens of thousands of kids out there inheriting millions and will never turn that in to billions.. what trump did was one in a million. Hard work, hard work, dedication, love, passion, he’s a true leader. And loves America
Most people who inherit wealth piss it away long before they die

As opposed to Trump's open racism?
What racism?
You moronic lefties keep claiming President Trump is “racist”, but can’t ever show any quote or policy that reflects that.

Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2014

Being a Trumpkin, you're going to pretend that isn't a racist statement, but that's okay. I know evidence isn't accepted.
How is it racist? You act like acknowledging someone’s skin color is “racist”, yet you idiots do it every day.
It's racist because Impeached Trump opines Obama failed because he's black.
He didn’t say he failed because he is black. Another perfect example of how leftwing retards have to invent stuff to make President Trump sound racist. You have to fabricate in order to come up with one example. Which means you have proven my point, you have no proof he is “racist”.
Then why would we not have "another black president for generations?"

You remain a complete moron for thinking a booming stock market indicates a deep recession.
You're the total LWNJ dipshit who is now employing straw men because you were obliterated intellectually.
You virtue signaling mouth-breather vagina-hats have got to be the stupidest motherfuckers to drag your knuckles on the planet.
View attachment 374551
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you found a college student's hypothesis paper and posted it as fact because it agreed with you. The fact is the economy is in the toilet despite a booming stock market. You know, what you idiotically call a leading economic indicator.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm not electing a monk. She was a single woman who dated a man who was separated and in the process of getting a divorce.

Oh, really?

When was that divorce finalized?

You guys really think this sort of thing flies as shocking in 2020?

And the only reason it's being brought up is because the idiot left decided it would be a good idea for them to attack Trump for alleged extra-marital activities. Now that they're VP candidate is a known whore, libs no longer wish to discuss the issue...

You're an asshole, a hypocrite and deplorable. Donald Trump is a man-whore who cheated on all three of his wives, bribed two women and a tabloid newspaper and has been accused of sexual improprieties by two dozen other women, including an allegation of rape.

Pence, BTW, promised to support Christians, Conservatives and the Republican Party, leaving out Jews, liberals, social humanists, Muslims, Journalists, Democrats and Libertarians; it's clear the Trump Administration not only does not support and protect black, brown men and women and their Children, with covert and overt hate and fear speeches, but in deeds by signing an unfair tax bill and just this week and warning the suburbs and the "housewives" that Biden & Harris would build housing for minorities in their neighborhood. Showing his racism and misogyny of the bigotry of their Administration from the top of the swamp to the toxic bottom of the swamp.

And this is what we've come to expect from idiot libs like you.

This is a thread about Kamala Harris. My question to you had exactly nothing to do with Trump or Pence. Your problem is you're just too big a chickenshit to answer it. You are actually too fucking stupid and too big a copward to answer my very simple question.

You whine about allegations. With Harris, there are none. There are simply admissions. She fucked Willie Brown while he was in a position to do her political favors. He offered those favors, and she accepted them. She is the very definition of "whore".

Please, in the name of all that's holy, try not to deflect every single conversation about anyone into a discussion about Trump. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

You know, I mean a bigger fucking idiot...
So you say morals matter now? When did that happen?

I've never come close to saying that, so stop being stupid.

However, the hypocritical left has lambasted Trump for years over mere ALLEGATIONS of sexual misconduct, yet they're completely dismissive of the fact that we know Harris spread her legs to further her career..
Of course you did. Do you need me to explain your post to you? You're harping on her sleeping with a married man and claiming hypocrisy by the left for attacking Impeached Trump's lack of morals.

So again I ask ... do morals matter now?
Trump made it on leadership, hard work, skill, he’s what we need. America doesn’t need a CS in office .. obama is gone

Explain how someone given millions from his father needed to work hard? As for leadership, either you've
never been one, nor have you read any of the books on the skills of leadership.
No one said he "NEEDED" to work hard, moron, but he did.

You are really out of touch with reality. I wonder what motivates you to be so negative and so judgmental and yet never to provide anything of substance to support your claims?

There is nothing to explain it’s pretty simple. You’re not going to get far trying to make a stink claiming that Kamala isn’t black. It’s an idiotic talking point. But that’s never stopped you in the past so carry on if you must.

The MSM, wants to convince the black community, that Kamela Harris is one of them, she is an "African American." Etc.

The point that intelligent posters are trying to push through the MSM corporate/government npr, pbs propaganda bullshit, is that no, she IS NOT from the African American community, and knows even less about it than Obama did.

She knows about as much about it as your typical middle class white person. Culturally? She was raised by her mother after she split from her Jamaican father. Distancing her even farther from S. American black culture.

". . While Maya steeped herself in the civil rights community, Kamala took a different route, heading into prosecution. She’s often said she had to defend her career path to some family members “like one would a thesis.”

Kamala is having to make that argument with a broader audience now. She earns plaudits from some civil rights advocates for her early death penalty opposition — even in the face of intense pressure following the slaying of a cop — as well as ahead-of-the-curve efforts to promote racial bias training for police and prison diversion programs. But she’s taken heat for a variety of tougher-on-crime positions — she defended the state’s death penalty law in court, supported prosecuting the parents of truant kids, and fought to keep wrongful convictions from being overturned.

Those who know the sisters well say that while their career paths diverged, they share a similar worldview and an uncommonly close bond. And they think Maya can help Kamala soothe concerns on the left.. . ."

The left likes to play identity politics games. We are just telling you. . . that game will only work on the terminally stupid. These girls don't know shit about African American culture which goes back on this land over a century and an half.

They are your typical, off the boat new arrival NWO mutts. Like most second gen., immigrant from Europe. They don't know shit about the Black Community, and thus, lie when they identify with it. It is a political ploy, and an opportunistic ploy to make money and a career out of it, no more.

Sorry man I couldnt get passed your second paragraph. It’s all just nonsense. Y’all tried the same thing with obama the Muslim Kenyan who wasn’t an American, remember. And you diss the left for playing identity politics, ha. This is just embarrassing. Those making a fuss about Kamala not being black is just as dumb as the basement and dementia arguments about Joe. Nobody takes that shit seriously. Step up your game.

Yeah, if you have no response? Good, use Ad hom, deflect and straw-man, and refuse to respond.

You want a step-up huh?

"I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it." Kamala Harris on Joe Biden accusers April 3, 2019

I’m not a Kamala fan, I think she is a phony politician that will say anything... but she is black simple as that. Don’t be one of those dumb shits that tries and spin it into something else

LOLOLOL

View attachment 374512

Ever???

Don't think so, he looks Indian. What's that have to do with Harris' father who is black?

You want a step-up huh?

LOLOLOL

View attachment 374512

Ever???

Don't think so, he looks Indian. What's that have to do with Harris' father who is black?

Slave money .. beneficiary?

Black is one thing.

African-American is another.

Harris's father is not African-American, nor is her mother.

Given that, how does Harris lay claim to being African-American?

. You know, what you idiotically call a leading economic indicator.
I didn't call anything "a leading economic indicator". You're one stupid fuck, kid.
View attachment 374564
LOL

Dumbfuck, you posted a paper, "The Stock Market as a Leading Economic Indicator: An Application of Granger Causality," to back your idiotic claim.

Now you're distancing yourself from your own source. Exactly how rightarded are you?

. You know, what you idiotically call a leading economic indicator.
I didn't call anything "a leading economic indicator". You're one stupid fuck, kid.
View attachment 374564
LOL

Dumbfuck, you posted a paper, "The Stock Market as a Leading Economic Indicator: An Application of Granger Causality," to back your idiotic claim.

Now you're distancing yourself from your own source. Exactly how rightarded are you?

Except for black communities run by democrats..

Black is one thing.

African-American is another.

Harris's father is not African-American, nor is her mother.

Given that, how does Harris lay claim to being African-American?
Can you quote her calling herself an African-American?

Biden had no choice. The hardcore Lefties had him by the balls and he had to do what they wanted.

Hopefully she's black enough, hopefully this works.

What a fucked up moment.
She is an Indian, not black.
She gets to be both. Sorry, not up to you.
Why do always have to label? Annoying.
when people are only capable of understanding identity and not ideas, it pretty much comes with the territory.

No, dumbfuck, I posted a link. You've been arguing with your own strawman since I posted that I was doing well in the market.
Did your parents have any children who weren't retarded?
Think more, post less.
View attachment 374574
To a paper called, "The Stock Market as a Leading Economic Indicator: An Application of Granger Causality"

Don't you believe your own source anymore??

:lmao:

No, dumbfuck, I posted a link. You've been arguing with your own strawman since I posted that I was doing well in the market.
Think more, post less.
View attachment 374574
This may be the best post of all time. LMAO.

Think more, post less.
View attachment 374574
To a paper called, "The Stock Market as a Leading Economic Indicator: An Application of Granger Causality"

Don't you believe your own source anymore??

:lmao:
1597344118631.png

What did you say? I am too busy laughing!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha...you have lost all credibility

Forum List

Back