It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

Good move by Biden. I think she was the obvious choice.

No matter what woman he nominated; he would get the benefit of Trump supporters calling her every name in the book. However with a woman of color, their latent racism and bigotry will be more on display as well.

They really can't help themselves.
However with a woman of color, their latent racism and bigotry will be more on display as well
Absolutely. They won't be able to help themselves.

Any ol' Black would have sufficed so the Dimm's could continue to play the tiresome racist card.
And they can also attach the tiresome gender card to her, too!
Too bad the 'Russia, Russia, Russia' card is mostly used up, but somehow this one will magically reappear too!
Dimm's have no vision as usual, just div-vision!

No. They're counting on you guys to play it. Which you will.

You really can't help yourself.

A ticket made in la la land. Of course former CA Assembly Speaker Willie Brown strongly recommended Harris for VP, Brown said she will work her ass off. Brown should know, he has seen it.

Apparently Willie Brown did because she was his piece of ass and mistress for two years... That's how she started her career jumping from bed to bed..
"At the time, Harris was a young prosecutor looking to make a name for herself. Brown was a powerful Democratic Party leader—he was also 30 years her senior and married.
Undeterred by Brown’s marriage, Harris engaged in an affair that conveniently resulted in her being named to two prominent city boards in San Francisco. By the time their affair ended, Brown had opened up his rolodex to Harris and she had made key connections with other Democratic Party notables. She ultimately became the district attorney and continued up the political ladder, leaving Mayor Brown far behind her."
"Without her illicit relationship with Willie Brown, Harris would not be where she is today."
Well of course. She is female AND brown, so could not possibly have advanced on her own merits, right?

Honestly, this is another talking point i hope you wingnuts scream all day evey day. People will see right through it and you.
We know she didn't, turd. She sucked Willy Brown's dick to get where she is.
Yes! Keep screeching that. All day every day. People will see right through you fools. I would out you on every morning talk show to say it, if i could.

The original pick was Susan Rice but Biden kept calling her Condoleeza.
Condoleezza would have been my top choice for him. She would have been excellent

I like Condoleeza-----and don't know Kamala. Condoleeza has the advantage of really being
black. She does not have to FAKE it
kamala is a hypocrite.....all you need to know....
Yes, conservatives are very concerned with hypocrisy.
Dems are hypocrites too.

Kamala is your typical politician. She is a blatant corporatist, elitist, and a corrupt liar. You know? Your typical democrat...very much like Ears.
But you don’t care about hypocrisy.
Lol. You mean you don’t.
When we pointed it out the past 4 years you didn’t want to hear about it. You didn’t care. So that’s now your position.

You’ll find that you have now cemented a lot of your positions.
BS. I’ve been critical of Don since he cold blooded murdered the Iranian general. It’s just I’m logical and you’re a silly pussy.

Well, all you wingnuts look and sound the same to me...

You probably still believe Don colluded with Russia. Lol.
Because you ARE! :lol:

From the LA Times
The laws strengthening criminal penalties drove a surge in the state’s prison population over 30 years, beginning in the 1970s. Under both Republicans and Democrats — including Kamala Harris, who became a prosecutor in 1990 — a tough-on-crime political culture flourished in California, and African Americans were hit hardest: Their incarceration rate remains more than five times their share of California’s population.

Just announced

The chickens are coming home to roost. With Kamala, millions of apathetic blacks are coming back to vote, bye-bye pussygrabber....

View attachment 373883

What is she offering? Free BJ's to all...? Willie Brown say's she has great lips....and a lashing tongue....
This is why you’re going to lose in a landslide.

I'm thinking mostly the reason they are blocking it right NOW, at the announcement of her candicacy when GOOGLE SEARCHES WILL BE HIGH, is it proves, with out a doubt;
I am thinking they aren't blocking it, and you are nuts.
That's because every white winger with a tiny little hard on is trying to access it right now.

Here, enjoy, grab some kleenex:

1597188832511.png

From the LA Times
The laws strengthening criminal penalties drove a surge in the state’s prison population over 30 years, beginning in the 1970s. Under both Republicans and Democrats — including Kamala Harris, who became a prosecutor in 1990 — a tough-on-crime political culture flourished in California, and African Americans were hit hardest: Their incarceration rate remains more than five times their share of California’s population.
Nobody cares fat boy. Kamala is HOT!!!

beating Trump gets us to the valley, it does not get us to the mountaintop

but a president Kamala? she takes us to the mountaintop, my friends
Just announced

The chickens are coming home to roost. With Kamala, millions of apathetic blacks are coming back to vote, bye-bye pussygrabber....

View attachment 373883
numbnuts BLACKS DON'T LIKE HER
Just because you're hung up on her race doesn't mean jack shit to blacks

Ummm...do you know what black America thinks? I doubt it, I suspect you like all the other trump supporters are in full a panic, knowing Trump and his administration's failure to take corrective actions on so many crisis' and their failure to protect American's lives, health and pocketbook.

IT'S ABOUT THE ECONOMY, AND THE PANDEMIC, AND THE VIOLENCE IN THE STREETS, STUPID.
do some research I've posted several links of Black America views on Harris

Ordered to reduce the population of California’s overcrowded prisons, lawyers from then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris’ office made the case that some non-violent offenders needed to stay incarcerated or else the prison system would lose a source of cheap labor.

In 2011, the Supreme Court ruled in Brown v. Plata that California’s prisons were so overcrowded that they violated the Constitution’s prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment. Three years later, in early 2014, the state was ordered to allow non-violent, second time offenders who have served half of their sentence to be eligible for parole.

By September 2014, plaintiffs in the class-action lawsuit were back in court, accusing California of slow-walking the process, which lawyers for Harris’ office denied.

Forum List

Back