It’s happening: “LGB drop the T” keeps trending on Twitter as gay activists turn on transgender activists

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

It was always unsustainable. The only question was how long the LGBT political movement would bask in the glory of its inarguably successful obliteration of traditional societal norms and sexual mores before they took the time to notice.

Also a image i found one time.
1656193073270.jpg

They're starting to realize the utter perversity and self-effacing insanity of transgenderism, I guess. Being attracted to the opposite sex is one thing, and perhaps something that cannot be denied or controlled... But going under both chemical and conventional surgery leaving yourself a freak...and encouraging this behavior for others... Is something all the rest of us should leave behind. Many of these transgender people don't even settle for one or the other they hang out somewhere in between. That is human choice that is not something that nature intended. There is almost no case in human procreation that results in a specimen that is not clearly one or the other. There may be girly men and there may be manly girls... But it is still clear what they were meant to be. If you're born a girly man be girly man and if you're a boy and manly girl then be that. Don't mangle yourself with drugs and chemicals and knives thinking you can actually be the opposite of what you were born as. All you will be is a progressively greater example of a freak. Someone with beautiful breasts and a hairy chest, a big cock, and girly ass This doesn't go together for people who were born with normal genes. This creates a situation that defies the nature of all natural human sexuality. You can't propagate and raise a healthy family this way no matter how much you think you can. To think any other way is entirely selfish.

Meh, this is not a source I would trust on this topic.

It would make sense, however. The transgender movement is directly at odds with virtually everything the LBG movement stands for.

One inherently recognizes the existence of sex and it's surrounding realities, the other tries to deny it even exists.

Meh, this is not a source I would trust on this topic.

It would make sense, however. The transgender movement is directly at odds with virtually everything the LBG movement stands for.

One inherently recognizes the existence of sex and it's surrounding realities, the other tries to deny it even exists.

Um, lt's LGB, not LBG

who cares.
It you understand queer theory, its connections to critical theory, and the larger postmodern school, why it is taught in higher education, and why it has been filtered down through all of our educational institutions, and indeed, the entire global NWO?

You should probably pay attention and care. It is the very fight for the soul of humanity.

Critical Race theory, and queer theory, are both schools of post-modernism and critical theory

1660621287308.png

If gender identity and sexual preference are distinctly different, then the LGB (preference) really should drop the gender identity people as they are different issues.

I love it when they eat thier own ....

I stand in solidarity with lip stick lesbians and women athletes
akksmdmmsmdmdmdm,x,xmd.jpg

This freak looks like a fucking evil deranged demon
zhhzhzhzhnzjzjja.jpg

Keep it away from kids or shove it into the wood chipper

New Topics

Forum List

Back