It's finally over.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
This seemingly never ending election ends today I for one can not be happier at this point I just want it over. I think the next four years will be a cluster fuck no matter who wins so I'm looking to do a mini Rip Van Winkle and would like to leave a wake up call for October 1st 2020.

This seemingly never ending election ends today I for one can not be happier at this point I just want it over. I think the next four years will be a cluster fuck no matter who wins so I'm looking to do a mini Rip Van Winkle and would like to leave a wake up call for October 1st 2020.

Ditto...

It would be nice to see the moonbat cave shit explosion if Trump wins. Other than that I'm not expecting much. If hitlery wins it will likely be 4 years of gridlock. Petty tantrums by libturds, piss poor parenting by republicrats.

Ditto...

It would be nice to see the moonbat cave shit explosion if Trump wins. Other than that I'm not expecting much. If hitlery wins it will likely be 4 years of gridlock. Petty tantrums by libturds, piss poor parenting by republicrats.

If Trump did win watching the media experts try and explain how they got it wrong would be pretty entertaining.

Forum List

Back