It's demand that drives the economy and other things Liberals get consistently wrong

It because there are no jobs for undocumented workers in Canada. Even with free healthcare

Ottawa has ruled out amnesty for the estimated 200,000 undocumented workers toiling in Canada's underground economy, saying it would not be fair to those who have applied legally and are waiting in line, according to a letter obtained by The Globe and Mail.

It'll be OK when trump sends 10 million illegals home.

you don't think 10 million new jobs and huge upward pressure on wages would be great????? See why liberals seem stupid to us?
I wasn't being sarcastic Ed. But I don't really believe trump will honestly do anything about it although he says he will. If he does I'll be glad. But honestly, usually when we have a GOP president workforce enforcement goes down. They allow the Tyson chicken plants to be staffed by Latinos.

Think about why this problem hasn't crossed the Canadian border. It because there are no jobs for undocumented workers in Canada. Even with free healthcare

That is true. In British Columbia, there is a right wing nut case "think tank" called the Frazer Institute. Crazy bastards are convincing every con who will listen that Canadian medical patients are storming the border to get health care in the US. It is, of course, complete nonsense. But the nut cases believe it completely.
A major study was undertaken a few years ago, and the results showed as many us citizens going north as canadians going south.
We need single payer. Sorry doctors but maybe that's just a $150k a year profession. But they need to make medical school cheaper. But everyone else had to take a pay cut why not doctors?

But I'd even make medical school free for ANYONE who qualifies and can pass. What person wouldn't be a doctor that makes $100k a year? With only a bachelor degree student loan to pay back?

It because there are no jobs for undocumented workers in Canada. Even with free healthcare

Ottawa has ruled out amnesty for the estimated 200,000 undocumented workers toiling in Canada's underground economy, saying it would not be fair to those who have applied legally and are waiting in line, according to a letter obtained by The Globe and Mail.
200,000 vs 20 million

They allow the Tyson chicken plants to be staffed by Latinos.

OMG!! Trump wants the wall and Hilary does not!!!!! What planet have you been on??????????
The wall. Lol. You know he's not serious right? Just a suggestion.

you said Trump not Clinton actually was more pro immigration. Too stupid but perfectly liberal!!
I personally wish we'd stop letting in poor immigrants but even if you stop illegal immigration the powers that be will just push for more legal immigration. They need/want more bodies not less.

I would love it if we only let the smart and rich in. And I would love it if poor Americans never had more than two kids. Preferably one. We would use up less natural resources and our ghettos wouldn't be so overpopulated and bad. And this would raise their wages because companies would need and value workers more because the market wouldn't be flooded with them.

Do you think any company wants to lower the population or do they want more consumers

OMG!! Trump wants the wall and Hilary does not!!!!! What planet have you been on??????????

you said Trump not Clinton actually was more pro immigration. Too stupid but perfectly liberal!!
I personally wish we'd stop letting in poor immigrants but even if you stop illegal immigration the powers that be will just push for more legal immigration. They need/want more bodies not less.

I would love it if we only let the smart and rich in. And I would love it if poor Americans never had more than two kids. Preferably one. We would use up less natural resources and our ghettos wouldn't be so overpopulated and bad. And this would raise their wages because companies would need and value workers more because the market wouldn't be flooded with them.

Do you think any company wants to lower the population or do they want more consumers

I am sure corporations, in general, want 1. Cheap labor, so anyone who will for close to nothing. 2. Consumers with enough money to buy their products.

A few years ago, US corporations would set up shop in Mexico and tell potential mexican workers where to go in the US to find work. Then, the mostly conservative people in this country would get all self-righteous about how they were taking our jobs. You know, in general, that corporations and farms,either corporate or family, want all the mexicans they can get.

I still suggest annexing Mexico, it's a poorly run country with plentiful resources and a strategic location. We could clean it up and create real wealth in their country for the benefit of probably everyone.

I still suggest annexing Mexico, it's a poorly run country with plentiful resources and a strategic location. We could clean it up and create real wealth in their country for the benefit of probably everyone.

absurd!! We could clean it up like we cleaned up Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan Syria. We have too many liberals to make any progress here, let alone elsewhere. They would simply make Mexico a communist state failing worse than it is now.

I am sure corporations, in general, want 1. Cheap labor, so anyone who will for close to nothing. 2. Consumers with enough money to buy their products.

A few years ago, US corporations would set up shop in Mexico and tell potential mexican workers where to go in the US to find work. Then, the mostly conservative people in this country would get all self-righteous about how they were taking our jobs. You know, in general, that corporations and farms,either corporate or family, want all the mexicans they can get.

Far more importantly Trump wants to build a wall, create 20 million new jobs and huge pressure on wages, and end inequality while Hilary doesn't because she wants the votes and to use inequality as a political issue. 1+1=2

Nice thing about saying that you are going to build a wall is it satisfies the nut case voters that you need to make happy, but commits you only to building a 6 inch high wall and then saying you were told it would trip incoming mexicans. Not your fault they could step over it.

It'll be OK when trump sends 10 million illegals home.

you don't think 10 million new jobs and huge upward pressure on wages would be great????? See why liberals seem stupid to us?
I wasn't being sarcastic Ed. But I don't really believe trump will honestly do anything about it although he says he will. If he does I'll be glad. But honestly, usually when we have a GOP president workforce enforcement goes down. They allow the Tyson chicken plants to be staffed by Latinos.

Think about why this problem hasn't crossed the Canadian border. It because there are no jobs for undocumented workers in Canada. Even with free healthcare

That is true. In British Columbia, there is a right wing nut case "think tank" called the Frazer Institute. Crazy bastards are convincing every con who will listen that Canadian medical patients are storming the border to get health care in the US. It is, of course, complete nonsense. But the nut cases believe it completely.
A major study was undertaken a few years ago, and the results showed as many us citizens going north as canadians going south.
We need single payer. Sorry doctors but maybe that's just a $150k a year profession. But they need to make medical school cheaper. But everyone else had to take a pay cut why not doctors?

But I'd even make medical school free for ANYONE who qualifies and can pass. What person wouldn't be a doctor that makes $100k a year? With only a bachelor degree student loan to pay back?

Single player??? you mean the method of paying for health care used by every advanced nation EXCEPT the United States? Just because they pay, on average, half of what we pay for Health Care?? The method that costs way less in every single Nation? What a crazy idea.
The Conservative dream, coincidentally the same as the dream of the conservative politicians, which is coincidentally the same as the health care insurers? The one that incentivizes health care companies to pay said health care politicians MILLIONS of dollars?? That conservative dream is for the US to have its own unique payment method that allows insurance companies to charge whatever they want?? Perfect. We love paying way more for nothing.
Because, conservatives are happy with the most expensive healthcare, cause they want to make the health care companies happy. And they want their paid politicians happy. And they want to go slowly bankrupt, or quickly bankrupt, and continue being part of the nation where the leading cause of personal bankruptcy is medical expenses.
Bankruptcies resulting from unpaid medical bills will affect nearly 2 million people this year—making health care the No. 1 cause of such filings
Biggest Cause of Personal Bankruptcies? Medical Bills

Last edited:
Hey OP, there's plenty of investment capital. Demand drives investment.

and so the liberal wants more welfare to stimulate demand??

Well, to prove you are an idiot, you decided to call single payer welfare. Which proves you are butt stupid. Those in nations with single payer actually (now, pay attention, me boy) pay for it, to the gov who collects the money.
So, me poor ignorant con tool, are you saying those living in all those nations are not paying??
Here is the thing, me boy. In the US, many patients do not pay, because they can not pay. Like in other nations. Now, I know that as a con tool, you would like to pretend that they do not exist. But those people with actual thinking minds have found that we pay tons of money in the most expensive type of medical care that there is: Emergency Room Care. In all no one pays as much as we do. You are free to call our medical, before or after Obamacare, private insurance. It is, and it was. We just require more to be covered, so fewer go to the emergency room.
Now run off and get more talking points.

Global economy slowing down...
confused.gif

World factories stuck in low gear on sluggish demand
Thursday 2nd June, 2016 - Global manufacturing activity remained stuck in a rut last month with factory output from Asia, Europe and the Americas barely improving as producers struggled to bring in new orders, surveys released on Wednesday showed.
Global manufacturing activity remained stuck in a rut last month with factory output from Asia, Europe and the Americas barely improving as producers struggled to bring in new orders, surveys released on Wednesday showed. Speculation in recent weeks that the U.S. Federal Reserve will raise interest rates in the next few months, concerns about Chinese economic growth, and worries that a possible British exit from the European Union, are all factors that have knocked confidence. "The world economy will meander along at its slowest pace since the financial crisis for a second year in a row in 2016 as it is ensnared in a "low-growth trap", the OECD said on Wednesday, urging governments to boost spending.

Global manufacturing growth stalled last month as new orders barely accelerated, forcing factories to run down backlogs and cut back on staffing levels, a survey showed on Wednesday. JPMorgan's Global Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI), produced with Markit, came in at 50.0 last month, right on the level that separates growth from contraction, compared to 50.1 in April. "The May PMI data suggest that the global manufacturing sector remains in a low gear. Indices for output, new orders and the headline PMI were all at, or barely above, the stagnation mark," David Hensley, a director at JPMorgan said.

EURO ZONE PMI AT THREE MONTH LOW

Markit's final manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) for the euro zone dipped to a three-month low of 51.5 from April's 51.7. Gross domestic product in the bloc grew 0.5 percent in the first quarter, but is expected to expand just 0.3 percent this quarter, according to a May Reuters poll. Having fired another salvo in its battle to drive up growth and inflation in the euro zone earlier this year, European Central Bank President Mario Draghi in April called on governments to help get the region's sluggish economy on a more solid footing.

Yet, despite the ultra-loose monetary policy, euro zone manufacturing activity remained lackluster in May, supporting the view that strong economic growth in the first quarter did not carry through to the second. "This reinforces the idea things are going okay; it's not a disaster, but clearly there are no obvious signs that the big lift we saw in Q1 is going to be sustained," said Ben May at Oxford Economics. "Industry will be a bigger drag on growth in Q2 so we will see a slow down in GDP growth in the euro zone."

Britain's growth pace slowed in the first three months of the year and many economists expect further weakening in the second quarter. The Bank of England has said a vote to leave the EU could even tip the economy into recession. Britons vote on June 23 whether or not to remain in the EU and recent data showed business investment fell in annual terms for the first time in three years as uncertainty over the referendum weighed on sentiment. The Markit/CIPS manufacturing PMI for Britain rose more than expected but came in only just above the 50 level. "This data is further evidence that businesses are holding off on hiring/investment decisions prior to the referendum on EU membership," said James Smith at ING.

CHINA GROWTH SLUGGISH

Psychology drives demand. Reason would set humane standards of consumption. Obviously, reason is not at work.

absurd!! We could clean it up like we cleaned up Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan Syria. We have too many liberals to make any progress here, let alone elsewhere. They would simply make Mexico a communist state failing worse than it is now.
Mexico is GOP utopia. The rich are rich and everyone else is poor and has no chance of becoming rich. Cheap labor

Mexico is GOP utopia. The rich are rich and everyone else is poor and has no chance of becoming rich. Cheap labor

Exactly. And since the wealthy run the republican party, you can look at their hundreds of talking points and see that each talking point benefits only the wealthy and the tools that those wealthy people pay. Money in politics IS the problem. And the con tools love it.
Your statement that Mexico is GOP utopia is exactly correct. It is a two tiered economy:the wealthy, and everyone else. And for the wealthy in the US, it provides a great source of cheap labor while they try to get close to the libertarian ideal in this country. Ain't lousy income distribution great? And the really funny thing is, con tools love it because it tells them what to believe and what to do.

Exactly. And since the wealthy run the republican party, you can look at their hundreds of talking points and see that each talking point benefits only the wealthy and the tools that those wealthy people pay. Money in politics IS the problem. And the con tools love it.
Your statement that Mexico is GOP utopia is exactly correct. It is a two tiered economy:the wealthy, and everyone else. And for the wealthy in the US, it provides a great source of cheap labor while they try to get close to the libertarian ideal in this country. Ain't lousy income distribution great? And the really funny thing is, con tools love it because it tells them what to believe and what to do.
I love it today I was talking to the President of my company and he said, "the problem with you Americans is you've forgotten to take care of your poorest".

OMG I was holding my tongue when the big dogs talk in the break room because I didn't want a bunch of republicans to black ball me but it turns out the President of my company gets it! He realizes Republicans are greedy ignorant pricks. He realizes that doing things there way, more people are poor and go hungry. But ask a Republicans they'll say that's the breaks in a capitalistic society. If you try to make life better for the poorest, you'll have some people abuse the system and you'll have more people who don't bother trying because they can survive being poor.

Republicans think starvation is a motivation to success.

Forum List

Back