It's Biden

Is one of Obama’s themes about changing the Washington establishment? If so, how does Biden fit into this picture of change?

Let's see, how can we characterize this ticket? A dumb dumbass on top and a smart smartass on bottom. The order should be reversed next week to limit your liability at the top. This one's for you, jillian. Now if McCain would just pick Newt and flip that ticket, we'd be on our way to something.....I don't know what it would be. I respect Biden, even though he's arrogant, the way you respect Gingrich. Is that a fair analysis?

I see Biden as a good pick. He may have some character flaws but he has an impressive resume in areas that were a concern for me when considering Obama as the next president.

if 0bama wanted to win he would of picked ms. clinton.

on a lighter note,

sooner or later ms. clinton is going to drop bombs on 0bama, setting herself up for 2012. i can not wait.

i look forward for mccain/0bama debate. how joyous it will be to watch 0bama try to formulate an intelligent sentence when talking about something he knows nothing about. going to be wonderful watching him uh, and um his way around "tough" questions. without the tele-prompter to hold his hand, 0bama is just going to fall apart.

That may well be the most ridiculous thing I've seen. Let me tell you the facts of life... Obama will win NY. That isn't up for grabs in any scenario known to anyone who knows anything about politics. Now, if you were rational and said NJ, PA and FL were up for grabs, I'd say, absolutely.

Hint: If you don't want all of us laughing at you, stop posting your extremist fantasies and start dealing in realities.

Now... as of today, THIS is the likely electoral map...

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily

I forgot about this site, it is a really decent one....currently, neither candidate can win, but there are a ton of states up for grabs.....PA, NV, FL, NH, etc....

That may well be the most ridiculous thing I've seen. Let me tell you the facts of life... Obama will win NY. That isn't up for grabs in any scenario known to anyone who knows anything about politics. Now, if you were rational and said NJ, PA and FL were up for grabs, I'd say, absolutely.

Hint: If you don't want all of us laughing at you, stop posting your extremist fantasies and start dealing in realities.

Now... as of today, THIS is the likely electoral map...

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily
did you happen to check the "this day in 2004" link

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004

:eusa_whistle:

did you happen to check the "this day in 2004" link

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004

:eusa_whistle:

and??

did I SAY that today is a guarantee of November? nope..... .although I do know that you're hoping they swiftboat Obama... but I find it really uninteresting to discuss this stuff with people like you.

Again... not a snowball's chance that McCain gets NY... and not a chance that Obama only wins one state...

so do try to keep up. We might laugh at you less.

I forgot about this site, it is a really decent one....currently, neither candidate can win, but there are a ton of states up for grabs.....PA, NV, FL, NH, etc....

Absolutely. And it's going to be an interesting couple of months.... at least if the loonies can manage to discuss issues and not minutia or lies.

and??

did I SAY that today is a guarantee of November? nope..... .although I do know that you're hoping they swiftboat Obama... but I find it really uninteresting to discuss this stuff with people like you.

Again... not a snowball's chance that McCain gets NY... and not a chance that Obama only wins one state...

so do try to keep up. We might laugh at you less.
yes, every candidate should be swiftboated, the truth needs to come out

and listen, i never said any of that OTHER shit you just spouted, so try again

Last edited:
yes, every candidate should be swiftboated, the truth needs to come out

and listen, i never said any of that OTHER shit you just spouted, so try again

swiftboating is a smear campaign, where the majority of statements are lies. so if you want the truth to come out, we could probably use something that involves, you know, the truth

swiftboating is a smear campaign, where the majority of statements are lies. so if you want the truth to come out, we could probably use something that involves, you know, the truth
WRONG

swiftboating is exposing the truth

otherwise you are smearing over 250 honorable vets and a MoH awardee
and i dont think you actually mean to do so
but thats giving you the benefit of the doubt

I thought Obama was for change???? How is Biden a change from the current politics of washington? Hasn't this guy been in the us senate for some 30 years.... Is this the change he is talking about?

Forum List

Back