It's Beginning...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Some ridiculous clowns here have been shitting themselves over the representation of mixed-race couples in popular media, representing disproportionately the demographic changes taking place in the country. It's funny because these cowardly fools seem to be soiling themselves over changes that have been underway for a long time. Now, I have noticed more 'characters' in commercials and dramatic programs that are obviously, though not conspicuously mentioned as such, of mixed heritage. This is most certainly taking place in the nation's population as well. Good? Bad? Just a fact. Entertaining in that it is sure to drive the weaklings crazy.

I will never abide mix-racing ...

2011-chevrolet-impala_100352517_m.jpg

It's an abomination.

I have noticed more 'characters' in commercials and dramatic programs that are obviously, though not conspicuously mentioned as such, of mixed heritage. This is most certainly taking place in the nation's population as well. Good? Bad? Just a fact.
That's what it. Nothing more; nothing less.

If the parties to such relationships are happy with their partner/friend/lover/relationship, it's good. And if they're not, it's bad. That's no different than what it is among same-race relationships.

And let's not kid ourselves. Miscegenation is not new. What's new is American society's increasing acceptance of it and the offspring it produces.

Some ridiculous clowns here have been shitting themselves over the representation of mixed-race couples in popular media, representing disproportionately the demographic changes taking place in the country. It's funny because these cowardly fools seem to be soiling themselves over changes that have been underway for a long time. Now, I have noticed more 'characters' in commercials and dramatic programs that are obviously, though not conspicuously mentioned as such, of mixed heritage. This is most certainly taking place in the nation's population as well. Good? Bad? Just a fact. Entertaining in that it is sure to drive the weaklings crazy.

But there it is.

Forum List

Back