What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been 5 years

Sandy Price

Rookie
Reaction score
I cannot remember why I logged out of here 5 years ago. Politically I am in a state of shock at what has become of the GOP and very disappointed in how President Obama has not taken the white house into a position of improving our problems.

I will wander around this morning to see if I can find a place for debate here.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:welcome:back

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't debate either point you made. I agree.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
welcome back

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I cannot remember why I logged out of here 5 years ago. Politically I am in a state of shock at what has become of the GOP and very disappointed in how President Obama has not taken the white house into a position of improving our problems.

You haven't missed much, this board is much like a soap opera, the same plot played over and over sometimes by different actors, sometimes by the same actor.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I agree USC

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score

I could not agree more, SP.

I didn't have much hope that Obama would change things, but I certainly did not expect him to join the other side, either.

AS to the GOP?

That once august body used to be something I could respect even if I often disagreed with it.

In a truly rational political world I would be a Republican.

Sadly there is no party, now, that even remotely represents the POV that I subscribe to.

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
Reaction score
Wow, I wasn't aware this board has been around for 5++ years. But then, I am on some that have been here for over 10 years ...so nothing should surprise me ay?? ~LoL~
Anyway, welcome back and nice to meet you *smiles*

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Reaction score

Welcome to USMB, Sandy Price. I'm sorry you're confused by the rhetoric of the current media, where it is the vogue to get canned for failure to check a story, resulting in a huge lie. The only trouble is, you have to read every day to figure out who's lying and who's telling the truth. The common agenda seems to be participation by the media to procure votes by playing favorites, when their true job is to report the news as it happens with no spin attached.

They just can't bring themselves to this honesty lately, which results in massive confusion since lies occur by either commission or omission. You're the second person to check in here to day with massive confusion. It's just media fritz and blitz.

Best wishes as you sort things out for yourself.

Mr_Rockhead

Slouching toward Medicare
Reaction score
Welcome (back)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List