It's Another Kangaroo Debate - Liberal Biased Set-Up

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
They didn't even try to hide it. They gave Harris a long time to talk about US troops, and she used it to spout the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever heard. After all the BS about McCain being a hero (he wasn't - Trump was right), she actually repeated the discredited, idiotic Atlantic article, with no basis but anonymous sources (which is no basis at all), and the equally nonsensical "bounty" story (never confirmed by US intelligence), they then said OK we're going to move on to another subject. Whaaat ?

Utter disbelief all over the country. Vice President Pence himself said whoa! I've got to respond to all that stuff. Yeah, that would be nice. Susan Page then said he had 15 seconds to respond. Thankfully, Pence wasn't having any of that, and he took the time he needed to respond.

Many more things can be said about this "debate", if one wishes to call it that. To me, it looks like just another set-up against the Republican, just like the Trump-Biden fiasco.

Harris yammered about Trump calling Mexicans "rapists and criminals"

Fact is, Mexicans as a group ARE RAPISTS, as the rape & sexual assault culture of Mexico clearly shows.

Fact is, Trump was talking about those Mexicans who cross our border illegally. That makes every one of them CRIMINALS. And many of them have then gone on to commit much worse crimes, and at a much higher rate than the average American.

Why do Republicans keep agreeing to these lop-sided debate set ups? There's something to be said about paying attention to what you're doing.
Good question, Somehow there must be a way to set up a debate with Republican moderators (as long as Democrats are on record being for biased moderators).

They didn't even try to hide it. They gave Harris a long time to talk about US troops, and she used it to spout the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever heard. After all the BS about McCain being a hero (he wasn't - Trump was right), she actually repeated the discredited, idiotic Atlantic article, with no basis but anonymous sources (which is no basis at all), and the equally nonsensical "bounty" story (never confirmed by US intelligence), they then said OK we're going to move on to another subject. Whaaat ?

Utter disbelief all over the country. Vice President Pence himself said whoa! I've got to respond to all that stuff. Yeah, that would be nice. Susan Page then said he had 15 seconds to respond. Thankfully, Pence wasn't having any of that, and he took the time he needed to respond.

Many more things can be said about this "debate", if one wishes to call it that. To me, it looks like just another set-up against the Republican, just like the Trump-Biden fiasco.
:(

Harris yammered about Trump calling Mexicans "rapists and criminals"

Fact is, Mexicans as a group ARE RAPISTS, as the rape & sexual assault culture of Mexico clearly shows.

Fact is, Trump was talking about those Mexicans who cross our border illegally. That makes every one of them CRIMINALS. And many of them have then gone on to commit much worse crimes, and at a much higher rate than the average American.
:clap:

Harris said she would not be lectured by the VP about law enforcement. She then laughably claimed the Biden-Harris ticket to be strong on law enforcement. GAG.

Yeah ? Is that why they don't have a single endorsement from a law enforcement agency ?........while Trump-Pence have a long list of endorsements from those agencies.

It will turn out Pence stole several minutes from Harris but it didn't help him because he was boring, condescending, and clearly reluctant to directly defend the president.

After watching Kamaltoes Harris I arrived at a conclusion.

1602127497832.png

Did Kamala set a new record for flip-flopping ?

!. Fracking

2. Green New Deal

3. Biden being a racist.

4. Repeal Trump tax cuts.

I was just able to catch these. Could be more. Flip-flopping is hard-wired in opportunists.

Back in reality, moderator Susan Page is one of Trump's swamp things. She's thrown parties at her house for Trump's cronies. On the taxpayer dime, obviously, because that's how Trump's swamp things operate.

That would be why she allowed Pence to take so much of Harris's speaking time. It didn't help. Harris still whupped Pence, as this whine-about-losing thread confirms.

One leftist hack moderator after another. Republicans need to stop agreeing to this BS.
Even with the obvious bias Pence destroyed the tag team left wing premise show.

Having your tag team destroyed with facts on national television and the the fact Harris is exposed as a fool on national security and foreign policy issues makes the decision by those undecided much easier.. Harris is not ready to be any where near the presidency.

Back in reality, moderator Susan Page is one of Trump's swamp things. She's thrown parties at her house for Trump's cronies. On the taxpayer dime, obviously, because that's how Trump's swamp things operate.

That would be why she allowed Pence to take so much of Harris's speaking time. It didn't help. Harris still whupped Pence, as this whine-about-losing thread confirms.
Pence trounced Harris, blanketing her with facts, while Harris, in between her clownish laughs at nothing, uttered one ridiculous lie after another. Pence prevailed clearly, despite being outnumbered 2 to 1 by Harris and the Harris/Biden friendly Susan Page, who has written a bunch of bad stuff about Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back