It's already started..."gas prices gradual adjustment" as Obama wanted!

1/15/21 $2.11/gal ....1/5/21 --- 1.77/gal 12/12/20 --- $1.59/gal... --- 11/8/2020 $1.54/gal
And Biden's not even in office yet!
Remember his boss and his statement that Biden has re-affirmed with these words...
  • Rather, when asked in 2008 about then-$4 per gallon gasoline prices, and whether that could be a good thing to encourage people toward alternative energy, Obama responded that he “would have preferred a gradual adjustment”
Federal OIL LEASES under OBAMA in 4 years new leases under Obama 5,109 new leases… an average of 1,277 leases over 4 year. Under Bush from 2006 to 2008 23,569 new leases an average per year of 2,946 leases over 8 years. Oil & Gas Leases on Federal Lands Down 17% Under Obama. https://cnsnews.com/news/article/joe-setyon/leases-oil-gas-federal-lands-down-17-under-obam

So what do the gas stations believe regarding Biden's statement if the ONLY way gas prices are affected by a President is by not approving oil and gas leases on Federal lands?

With climate change a cornerstone of his campaign and central to his proposed Cabinet picks, President-elect Joe Biden has vowed to put an end to any new oil and gas development on federal lands and federal waters.
That promise, if enacted, would severely impact Utah and seven other western states with huge chunks of federal land, with a new study predicting staggering economic losses and extreme costs to human lives
I'm shouting now!!! It's started already! Gas prices increase by 37% in just 60 days!
In 2 months price of gas had 37% increase. 18% per month. One year from now at that rate: $13/gal.
Now I don't believe it will increase at 18%/month but gas prices will increase most assuredly maybe at 10%/month...That will still be $6/gal. here in Texas!
So what does this mean to each of us that use gas?
Americans consumed 140.43 billion gallons of gasoline in 2015, or about 384.74 million gallons each day.
If prices increase in one year by 10%/month or to $6/gal that means by 1/15/22 gas expenditures would see a $254 billion increase over 2020.... minimum!

View attachment 443334

Trump auction of oil leases in Arctic refuge attracts barely any bidders
Coastal plain was up for sale as part of the Trump administration’s plan to pay for Republicans’ tax cuts with oil revenue
So? That doesn't alter the fact that the more leases the lower the prices. Again watch what will happen
as Biden's stupid plan of NOT doing anything raises prices... and your cost of living!

1/15/21 $2.11/gal ....1/5/21 --- 1.77/gal 12/12/20 --- $1.59/gal... --- 11/8/2020 $1.54/gal
Remember his boss and his statement that Biden has re-affirmed with these words...
  • Rather, when asked in 2008 about then-$4 per gallon gasoline prices, and whether that could be a good thing to encourage people toward alternative energy, Obama responded that he “would have preferred a gradual adjustment”
Federal OIL LEASES under OBAMA in 4 years new leases under Obama 5,109 new leases… an average of 1,277 leases over 4 year. Under Bush from 2006 to 2008 23,569 new leases an average per year of 2,946 leases over 8 years. Oil & Gas Leases on Federal Lands Down 17% Under Obama. https://cnsnews.com/news/article/joe-setyon/leases-oil-gas-federal-lands-down-17-under-obam

So what do the gas stations believe regarding Biden's statement if the ONLY way gas prices are affected by a President is by not approving oil and gas leases on Federal lands?

With climate change a cornerstone of his campaign and central to his proposed Cabinet picks, President-elect Joe Biden has vowed to put an end to any new oil and gas development on federal lands and federal waters.
That promise, if enacted, would severely impact Utah and seven other western states with huge chunks of federal land, with a new study predicting staggering economic losses and extreme costs to human lives
I'm shouting now!!! It's started already! Gas prices increase by 37% in just 60 days!
In 2 months price of gas had 37% increase. 18% per month. One year from now at that rate: $13/gal.
Now I don't believe it will increase at 18%/month but gas prices will increase most assuredly maybe at 10%/month...That will still be $6/gal. here in Texas!
Americans consumed 140.43 billion gallons of gasoline in 2015, or about 384.74 million gallons each day.
If prices increase in one year by 10%/month or to $6/gal that means by 1/15/22 gas expenditures would see a $254 billion increase over 2020.... minimum!

View attachment 443334

It started Back in April and is still lower than in January 2020. Is there a point here?

74CE6879-EFA4-4E94-813C-25418E0DE138.gif

View attachment 443334

Saudi's cut back on production a week or so ago and a barrel of oil immediately went up the day after and it's just about time to change over that is done every year.

Bullshit.
The change to summer formula never happens this early.
Generally Memorial Day. But you won't convince her of that. She still thinks our supply is affected by Saudi Arabia.

I am so glad that Biden is stupid.

What results from high gas prices?

Wait for it...

giphy.gif

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

giphy.gif

raining-money.gif

Biden's gonna fund Texas secession.

:banana:
As much as I hate to say it, I might have to move back to TX.
Come on back.

As foreign powers try to tighten the world's energy supply, we get richer. It's literally a no-lose situation.
Umm If I pay $30 a month more for gas, but don't get a raise, I'm not getting richer. Probably the people who own the drilling rights and sell the oil to be refined make more money. But even the oil companies don't get more for refining.
Texas.

View attachment 443334

Since Biden's not in office none of his policies have been implemented so, if you're looking for someone to blame, try the mirror. As a Trump supporter you enable his actions including his energy decisions.

BTW, I remember, that's right, remember, not deny, back when you guys were excusing the $4.00 gas prices as "not so high compared to inflation." I know you don't like remembering your actual history so I'm here to help.

You're welcome.

View attachment 443334

Since Biden's not in office none of his policies have been implemented so, if you're looking for someone to blame, try the mirror. As a Trump supporter you enable his actions including his energy decisions.

BTW, I remember, that's right, remember, not deny, back when you guys were excusing the $4.00 gas prices as "not so high compared to inflation." I know you don't like remembering your actual history so I'm here to help.

You're welcome.
The national gas price NEVER reached $4 under Trump.

View attachment 443334
Another dumb fuck blaming things on people not even in office yet. Today's conservative wow.

View attachment 443334
Another dumb fuck blaming things on people not even in office yet. Today's conservative wow.
Whining already? Wait another five days and then hold on to your skivvies. Your in for the ride of your life for the next four years and you won't have anyone to blame but yourself. HaHaHaHa!

Presidents have no direct influence on Pump Prices. What's going to drive the pump prices up is the demand is going to increase as we drive more and need more. And that's going to happen once the vaccine is widely used. It's economy driven. The Healthier the Economy, the more we use fuel, the higher the prices. Right now, we are just above rock bottom but things are going to get better but through very little effort from any one President.

The cost of a barrel of oil is at it's lowest point. The Market had to put a number on it when actually, it's almost worthless. The storage tanks are full near the refineries, railroad cars are parked full of the crude. Our Oil Industry here (the origin end) is bust and barely operating. We have oil wells capped and ready for production but no reason to turn the pumps on or lay any new pipe to transport it. Why? The Economy, stupid.

And what is the one thing that can get the Economy going again? Getting more people working on good paying jobs, not just low paying service jobs. And what keeps that from happening? The fact that no CEO wishes to be known as the Central Distributor for Covid 19. Now we are finally back to the real problem. And there are going to be some changes in the next 6 months to get a handle on Covid. When that happens, the cost of gas at the pump will go up because the Demand for it also goes up. It's simple Economics 101.
So simple economics is what you are describing as I am.
Demand and supply.
Here is the supply being reduced by Obama, increased by Trump and Biden promises to reduce the supply.
View attachment 443412

Your silly chart doesn't tell the story. I can say this (in real world terms) the rock bottom prices at the pumps have all but killed off our Oil Industry here. The fact is, we have more supply than demand. And until we get the demand up, the supply won't go up. You have to have an increase at the pumps to get the supply up. We understand that here but you people that live in your own little world are all looking to blame someone else. Fine, do that. But in the meantime, unless the demand goes up, the supply will not.And until the demand goes up which drives the prices up, the oil industry is in serious trouble. You can't change that by yourself and you can't blame Biden, Rump or Obama either.

View attachment 443334

Coastal plain was up for sale as part of the Trump administration’s plan to pay for Republicans’ tax cuts with oil revenue
So? That doesn't alter the fact that the more leases the lower the prices. Again watch what will happen
as Biden's stupid plan of NOT doing anything raises prices... and your cost of living!

What good is more leases if the leases sit fallow. There are just to much already easily assessible crude oil out there (including trillions of Shale) that aren't doing anything at the time. Why would you think that a north face Artic would be as easy to get as the topped off oil in the lower 48 and the trillions of untapped Shale deposits that just sit on the ground ready to be scooped up?

There is more supply there than demand. Hence the low prices. And it's killing the Oil industry.

View attachment 443334
Whining already? Wait another five days and then hold on to your skivvies. Your in for the ride of your life for the next four years and you won't have anyone to blame but yourself. HaHaHaHa!
Lol. We are about to get rid of an idiot traitor so I am good

View attachment 443334

What good is more leases if the leases sit fallow. There are just to much already easily assessible crude oil out there (including trillions of Shale) that aren't doing anything at the time. Why would you think that a north face Artic would be as easy to get as the topped off oil in the lower 48 and the trillions of untapped Shale deposits that just sit on the ground ready to be scooped up?

There is more supply there than demand. Hence the low prices. And it's killing the Oil industry.
Shale oil will not come back until prices go above $50 a barrel. It costs that much to get it out of the ground. Now, tell me again how demand is going to increase when the democrats have discovered that as long as they can keep us locked down, demand will decrease, which will weaken the oil industry (which he has vowed to shut down) and promote the new green deal.

Presidents have no direct influence on Pump Prices. What's going to drive the pump prices up is the demand is going to increase as we drive more and need more. And that's going to happen once the vaccine is widely used. It's economy driven. The Healthier the Economy, the more we use fuel, the higher the prices. Right now, we are just above rock bottom but things are going to get better but through very little effort from any one President.

The cost of a barrel of oil is at it's lowest point. The Market had to put a number on it when actually, it's almost worthless. The storage tanks are full near the refineries, railroad cars are parked full of the crude. Our Oil Industry here (the origin end) is bust and barely operating. We have oil wells capped and ready for production but no reason to turn the pumps on or lay any new pipe to transport it. Why? The Economy, stupid.

And what is the one thing that can get the Economy going again? Getting more people working on good paying jobs, not just low paying service jobs. And what keeps that from happening? The fact that no CEO wishes to be known as the Central Distributor for Covid 19. Now we are finally back to the real problem. And there are going to be some changes in the next 6 months to get a handle on Covid. When that happens, the cost of gas at the pump will go up because the Demand for it also goes up. It's simple Economics 101.
So simple economics is what you are describing as I am.
Demand and supply.
Here is the supply being reduced by Obama, increased by Trump and Biden promises to reduce the supply.
View attachment 443412

Your silly chart doesn't tell the story. I can say this (in real world terms) the rock bottom prices at the pumps have all but killed off our Oil Industry here. The fact is, we have more supply than demand. And until we get the demand up, the supply won't go up. You have to have an increase at the pumps to get the supply up. We understand that here but you people that live in your own little world are all looking to blame someone else. Fine, do that. But in the meantime, unless the demand goes up, the supply will not.And until the demand goes up which drives the prices up, the oil industry is in serious trouble. You can't change that by yourself and you can't blame Biden, Rump or Obama either.
The price better not rise. We will watch your whole families die. No more lies.

View attachment 443334

Shale oil will not come back until prices go above $50 a barrel. It costs that much to get it out of the ground. Now, tell me again how demand is going to increase when the democrats have discovered that as long as they can keep us locked down, demand will decrease, which will weaken the oil industry (which he has vowed to shut down) and promote the new green deal.

One problem you have. The average price per barrel right now is 52 US.
Oil Price Charts | Oilprice.com
Don't you Rump Humpers have enough time to look something up before you spew the next silly thought that pops into your head? And believe it or not, even coal conversion is on the list but it's going to be up around 80 US before that becomes feasable.

And we are mining Shale right now and sending it to the processing plants.

View attachment 443334

Don't you Rump Humpers have enough time to look something up before you spew the next silly thought that pops into your head? And believe it or not, even coal conversion is on the list but it's going to be up around 80 US before that becomes feasable.

I stand corrected, I hadn't looked since late Nov. when it was right around $40. You are mining shale now, that's good, but it doesn't do anything to increase the price--quite the opposite and you are in agreement that shale is mined when oil is over $50. You have TDS so bad that Trump has taken up residence in your ass and you can't carry on a civil debate. So, You're cancelled. ROFLMAO.

View attachment 443334

You clearly do not understand how oil markets work. It is based on speculation. Traders are hoping that Biden can get a stimulus plan that will jumpstart the economy. They believe Biden's coronavirus bill will help the economy grow thus increasing the demand for gas.

View attachment 443334

That is not true. If demand for oil products are low, companies are not going to drill. The lack of interest in the auction proves this.

View attachment 443334

I stand corrected, I hadn't looked since late Nov. when it was right around $40. You are mining shale now, that's good, but it doesn't do anything to increase the price--quite the opposite and you are in agreement that shale is mined when oil is over $50. You have TDS so bad that Trump has taken up residence in your ass and you can't carry on a civil debate. So, You're cancelled. ROFLMAO.

Does that mean that you are going to ignore me? Just in case, enjoy the bitbucket.

View attachment 443334

You clearly do not understand how oil markets work. It is based on speculation. Traders are hoping that Biden can get a stimulus plan that will jumpstart the economy. They believe Biden's coronavirus bill will help the economy grow thus increasing the demand for gas.
"Yeah, I'll shut down the oil industry" Joe Biden, 2020 Presidential debate.

View attachment 443334

"Yeah, I'll shut down the oil industry" Joe Biden, 2020 Presidential debate.

The recent price spikes have nothing to do with whether the oil industry is shut down. Oil markets move the way speculators think the economy is moving.

Forum List

Back