It's all rigged!!!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
No it's not.

The same election process that put Donald Trump in office 4 years ago, looks like it will elect Joe Biden this time. Waving one's arms around, filing silly lawsuits, and fussing is not going to change anything. It's time for Trump supporters to show some manners and count their blessings; you folks look to still control the Senate, and Liberals here seem a bit less arrogant than the Trump folks in 2017. Liberals here aren't posting photos of Yoda with reminders to Trump supporters of your "butthurt" and advising you to "cry like bitches"

Our election process has served us well for nearly 250 years, and will continue to do so. :bye1:

Too chicken to post in a thread discussing the obvious democrat voter fraud I see. :mad:

You're welcome to take your evidence of voter fraud to court skippy, but the right wing's attempts to do so have all been shot down, even by Republican appointed judges.

Liberals - 1 Conservatives - 0

Sorry! :dunno:

President Trump's legal team is taking the various pieces of evidence to several courts! Stop watching Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and you would know that!

President Trump's legal team is taking the various pieces of evidence to several courts! Stop watching Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and you would know that!

I do know that. I also know they've lost them all. Nice try! :bye1:

No poll watchers allowed. The courts need to step in and order new elections in voter fraud states.
1604584469452.png

Absentee Voting Advantage to Biden
"These are some astounding absentee voting results. Joe Biden is +57.7 in PA and +37.9 in MI, compared to being up only single digits in absentee voting in most other battleground states. WI is not reported, but would be interesting. Source is NYT."
LINK

It's time for Trump supporters to show some manners
Show some manners?!? That's laughable. We have been putting up with non-stop bullshit from the left since the day Trump announced his intentions of running. And, now all of a sudden we're supposed to show some manners. The rest of you need to learn some manners AND show some. But, who am I kidding, you have no intentions of either. You're incapable.

Our election process has served us well for nearly 250 years, and will continue to do so.
But I dont believe we have had such a massive amount of mail in ballots in history, therefore creating an enormous amount of potential fraud.
Apparent evidence of such seems to be coming out more and more.

Are you saying this was a fair election? No Russian interference this time?? :laughing0301:

No it's not.

The same election process that put Donald Trump in office 4 years ago, looks like it will elect Joe Biden this time. Waving one's arms around, filing silly lawsuits, and fussing is not going to change anything. It's time for Trump supporters to show some manners and count their blessings; you folks look to still control the Senate, and Liberals here seem a bit less arrogant than the Trump folks in 2017. Liberals here aren't posting photos of Yoda with reminders to Trump supporters of your "butthurt" and advising you to "cry like bitches"

Our election process has served us well for nearly 250 years, and will continue to do so. :bye1:
are you really that dense you didnt know we have never ran an election the way this one was run???

Forum List

Back