It's about leadership

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWnwDtc_gJw]American Crossroads: "World" - YouTube[/ame]

Obama and his fucked up priorities.

F'ed up priorities are banal today, we are so used to them.

There are plenty of good reasons to oppose Obama.
There are no good reasons to be for Rmoney.

Someone Else is required.

Obama was playing a hand.

in time you will find out just what his hold cards were and why he played this hand the way he did.

This is why it is SOOOOOOO irresponsible to try and play politics with foreign policy while running for president.

what you people are doing in this area right now is unheard of in elections of the past.

remember what the country felt about robmoney doing this in the death of our ambassador just a couple of weeks ago?

your kicking your self in the balls again you idiots

Obama was playing a hand.in time you will find out just what his hold cards were and why he played this hand the way he did.

This is why it is SOOOOOOO irresponsible to try and play politics with foreign policy while running for president.

what you people are doing in this area right now is unheard of in elections of the past.

remember what the country felt about robmoney doing this in the death of our ambassador just a couple of weeks ago?

your kicking your self in the balls again you idiots

WHAT?? Huh?? Hmmm? Ehh? Put TM , the democrat Doofus out there in ads..ROFL.. Romney will win in a landslide!!

TM FOR DNC POSTERCHILD~ A vote for TM is a vote for straight jackets everywhere!

This is not good for this country.

this is placing party over country.

I know full well you will just keep doing it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just watched that hunk of shit.

they praised Clinton for doing what at the time they SCREAMED was "wagging the dog".

your fucks have no moral code

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWnwDtc_gJw&feature=share]American Crossroads: "World" - YouTube[/ame]

Best ad this campaign season!

Can you imagine if it were a Republican POTUS???

I mean Jeeeeez.... were they not bitching and moaning when Boosh didnt get up and run out of the room, full of small children, like he was on fire during the "FIRST" September 11th terror attack???

Bunch of asshole hypocrites! :mad:

I mean Jeeeeez.... were they not bitching and moaning when Boosh didnt get up and run out of the room, full of small children, like he was on fire during the "FIRST" September 11th terror attack???

tissue?

I know. I was pointing that out when it happened. They tried to crucify Bush over those 7 minutes he was reading to the kids without panicking when we were attacked by terrorists. Meanwhile, Obama is making plans to be on Lettermen while our ambassador is killed and embassy burned.

But I've learned that people are very resistant to seeing a double standard within themselves. They usually wont even acknowledge you said anything about it.

I know. I was pointing that out when it happened. They tried to crucify Bush over those 7 minutes he was reading to the kids without panicking when we were attacked by terrorists. Meanwhile, Obama is making plans to be on Lettermen while our ambassador is killed and embassy burned.

But I've learned that people are very resistant to seeing a double standard within themselves. They usually wont even acknowledge you said anything about it.

Oh look.

More lies.

Forum List

Back