It's a COLD a common cold

Just get the jab, and you won't have to worry. Nobody who got the jab is getting Omicron, right?
No body has died from omicron that they know of....as of yet.

But you missed my point....

If scientifically, the two different corona viruses can interact, and make the variant of covid less deadly....

Then that would also mean, SARS COV 2, could scientifically interact with the common cold variant creation, and possibly make the common cold new variant, more deadly....you would think...???

No body has died from omicron that they know of....as of yet.

But you missed my point....

If scientifically, the two different corona viruses can interact, and make the variant of covid less deadly....

Then that would also mean, SARS COV 2, could scientifically interact with the common cold variant creation, and possibly make the common cold new variant, more deadly....you would think...???
As far as I understand the current political landscape, nobody should be questioning anything. Just do what Fau Chi says, since he IS science. Get the jab if you don't want to get omicron. Nobody who is fully vaxxed is getting omicron, right? Get the Fau Chi jab and stop asking questions.

We see that Omicron mutation N969K occurs in the vaccine-making region of the spike, whereas no variants before it occurred there. Omicron is vaccine aware and could have evolved in a vaccinated host. But the other new mutations are less easily elucidated and may have occurred due to natural immunity.

As far as I understand the current political landscape, nobody should be questioning anything. Just do what Fau Chi says, since he IS science. Get the jab if you don't want to get omicron. Nobody who is fully vaxxed is getting omicron, right? Get the Fau Chi jab and stop asking questions.
Why do you make this a political issue, when my post is about the science?

Is this ALL POLITICS to YOU?

Why do you make this a political issue, when my post is about the science?

Is this ALL POLITICS to YOU?
Since the beginning of this scamdemic, lefties have replied to posts about the science by referring me to the vaccine. Do not question the science, get the jab! Now vaxxed lefties suddenly want to talk about the science...

We see that Omicron mutation N969K occurs in the vaccine-making region of the spike, whereas no variants before it occurred there. Omicron is vaccine aware and could have evolved in a vaccinated host. But the other new mutations are less easily elucidated and may have occurred due to natural immunity.
Lol, this just means we need to get more vaccines and boosters. Fau Chi knows what's best, right?

The dread omicron that kills no one, makes no one seriously ill has been exposed as a genetic varient of the common cold.

No wonder no vaccine stops it. No vaccine could ever stop it.
This report, OP, mentions that the common cold snippet is an insertion but does not tell the prisoners where the insertion is. This snippet is pointing to the insertion, EPE, at position 214 of the S protein, and it does not have to have come from a common cold virus such as HCoV-229E. It could have come from a bat virus such as Longquan 140 (Hubei Province, 2012) which comparions are here:

Omicron, ins214EPE

HCov-229E positions 210-220. Position 214 is uncapitalized.
TLGNvEAVNFN

Longquan 140 (Hubei Province, 2012), 210-220
PRGLpEGFSVL

SARS-CoV-2 (pre-Omicron), 210-220
INLVrDLPQGF

The Longquan 140 bat virus is even a closer fit to the Omicron insertion than is HCoV-229E.

Note that the SARS-CoV-2 sequence before becoming Omicron contains a nearby Q (glutamine) and that E (glutamic acid) differs from glutamine by only one nitrogen atom. The EPE insertion could have been influenced by the nearby PQ and (frameshifting [italics]) errors.

Putting these to graph paper helps. Yak compares the nitrogen-atom difference in the 214 region:

Yak 210-220
FHFYqEGGTFY

Then compare civet (SARS-CoV) with SARS-CoV-2 pre-Omicron with one hydrogen atom difference:

Civet SARS-CoV 210-220
PSGFnTLKPIF

The insertion seems to be influenced by the adjacent amino acid:

SARS-CoV-2 pre-Omicron 210-220
INVLrDLPQGF

The n in civet differs from the D in SARS-CoV-2 by one hydrogen atom, and the region retains proline (P) as the pivot.

When one removes the L from SARS-CoV-2 as a member of a common branch-chain modus operandum (L,. I, V), there is a one hydrogen-atom difference and one nitrogen-atom difference pivoting on the proline, which may explain the Omicron EPE insertion, rather than a recombination event from another virus.

And there is an African bat link to 229E:

And there is an African bat link to 229E:

But the alpaca spike is, like Omicron, also E214, except that Omicron adds another E and P: ins214 EPE. The above report is misleading as well, when it invokes camelids as intermediate MERS hosts:

’It cannot be excluded that the basal clustering of HCoV-229E prototype strain inf-1 in relation to the alpaca virus and other HCoV-229E strains is due to mutations associated with extensive passaging in cell cultures. Furthermore, a hypothetical direct transfer of Old World bat viruses to New World alpacas appears to be geographically unfeasible. It would be highly relevant to investigate Old World camelids for 229E-related CoVs that may have been passed to captive alpacas and that may represent the direct ancestors of HCoV-229E. The alpaca 229E-related CoV was reported only from capitive alpacas in the U.S., and whether this virus is indeed endemic in the New World is unclear.’

Their mistake is that (all[italics]) camelids originated in what is now called the United States.

Forum List

Back