It’s 2021... NC finally stops selling confederate license plates

Isn't it strange that you people are offended by the flag 160 years after the war, but your parents and grandparents could deal with it. In fact Civil War veterans probably didn't even mind its presence.
Get a life.

Given the fact it didn't start flying until the civil rights movement...

You're a liar...as usual. And just bloody DUMB!!!

"Within a decade of the end of the war (even before the end of Reconstruction in 1877), white Southerners began using the Confederate flag as a memorial symbol for fallen heroes. By the turn of the 20th century, during the so-called “Lost Cause” movement in which white Southerners formed organizations, erected and dedicated monuments, and propagated a Confederate history of the “War Between the States,” Confederate flags proliferated in the South’s public life."

YOU ARE WONG AND A LIAR!!!

Greg

gosh sure cant wait til the state erases anything and everything that might potentially offend someone.

We don't see people flying nazi flags and the confederacy was no different.

Even when all the confederate flags are gone, people will still find things to be offended by.

I'm offended by that statement.
I'm offended that you're offended at the statement. ...

That's offensive!
What was so offensive?I didn't even know...lol I just wanted to do a knee jerk group think about something I don't know about. So I'm offended by what you're offended by without trying to offend others in such an offending place.

Isn't it strange that you people are offended by the flag 160 years after the war, but your parents and grandparents could deal with it. In fact Civil War veterans probably didn't even mind its presence.
Get a life.

You're a liar...as usual. And just bloody DUMB!!!

"Within a decade of the end of the war (even before the end of Reconstruction in 1877), white Southerners began using the Confederate flag as a memorial symbol for fallen heroes. By the turn of the 20th century, during the so-called “Lost Cause” movement in which white Southerners formed organizations, erected and dedicated monuments, and propagated a Confederate history of the “War Between the States,” Confederate flags proliferated in the South’s public life."

YOU ARE WONG AND A LIAR!!!

Greg

Dumber than a bag of hammers.

Hey everyone. How would you like to wake every morning being offended by being offended. To carefully look through your day to find the littlest offending things and cry like a bitch. To be REALLY offended if you can't find something to be offended about. Than you have to really dig deep to find something offending.......God what a miserable existence that must be. It is actually offending.

Hey everyone. How would you like to wake every morning being offended by being offended. To carefully look through your day to find the littlest offending things and cry like a bitch. To be REALLY offended if you can't find something to be offended about. Than you have to really dig deep to find something offending.......God what a miserable existence that must be. It is actually offending.

The joke is dead. You killed it, Buzz Killington. Let it go now.

The joke is dead. You killed it, Buzz Killington. Let it go now.
NOW I'm really offended. lol

Get a life.

There were many people offended by it but until recently had no voice.

I mean. Seriously? Until 2021 you could buy a state sponsored confederate license plate. Better late than never I guess. Story:

The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles said this week that it will stop issuing and renewing license plates that bear the Confederate flag.
View attachment 451875
Under the new policy, which took effect at the start of the year, the agency said in a statement to StarNews Online on Monday that it “will no longer issue or renew specialty license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag or any variation of that flag.”

“The Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has determined that license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag have the potential to offend those who view them,” the agency told the local outlet. “We have therefore concluded that display of the Confederate battle flag is inappropriate for display on specialty license plates, which remain property of the state.”

I feel sorry for future generations of Americans who will grow up ignorant and resentful of American hisrory

Maybe we should demolish the Roman Colisseum.
The Roamns killed millions over the centuries. I'm sure they even killed some LGBTQ people at some point.

Maybe we should demolish the Roman Colisseum.
The Roamns killed millions over the centuries. I'm sure they even killed some LGBTQ people at some point.

We have destroyed many things in many countries so..............................

I mean. Seriously? Until 2021 you could buy a state sponsored confederate license plate. Better late than never I guess. Story:

The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles said this week that it will stop issuing and renewing license plates that bear the Confederate flag.
View attachment 451875
Under the new policy, which took effect at the start of the year, the agency said in a statement to StarNews Online on Monday that it “will no longer issue or renew specialty license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag or any variation of that flag.”

“The Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has determined that license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag have the potential to offend those who view them,” the agency told the local outlet. “We have therefore concluded that display of the Confederate battle flag is inappropriate for display on specialty license plates, which remain property of the state.”

I feel sorry for future generations of Americans who will grow up ignorant and resentful of American hisrory

Why are they going to be resentful.

Your argument is the same as one who would argue that Planned Parenthood does more than provide abortion services.
Yes, there are a lot of STDs in lib la la land that need to be treated by someone

and it might as well be lowlifes at planned parenthood

View attachment 451875

Its the flag of traitors and inbreds so yes its about time.

Get a life.

I know there are accusations. However, most people today who fly the confederate flag or anything else related are not what you spout. We need to get rid of other flags also. The Rainbow flag, the African American flag also. Just two. One of Biden's picks for hi administration has ordered all embassies to fly the Rainbow flag with the American flag. If you are citizen no matter your views this is getting dangerous as the globalists are prevailing. America must go down...and go down hard!

View attachment 451875

Its the flag of traitors and inbreds so yes its about time.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the fact that the Confederate soldiers all the way up to General Lee and President Davis were all exonerated of treason. The last, by President Carter in 1977.

Forum List

Back