It’s 2021... NC finally stops selling confederate license plates

They represent history there brownshirt. That's why you hate them.
Aren’t you the genius. History of racism is, of course, history. It’s not to be celebrated though, but mocked as an example to civilization of what happens when deplorables have power. Stay in the back of the bus while we front seat Dems get rid of this crap.

Actually, its the Liberals who are racist, not the Deplorables.

Liberal liberals like Byrd and Bilbo, Fulbright and Gore Sr., were the real pushers of racism.

Isn't it strange that you people are offended by the flag 160 years after the war, but your parents and grandparents could deal with it. In fact Civil War veterans probably didn't even mind its presence.
Get a life.

No one's "offended."

It's good that the state finally acknowledges the fact that the flag represents nothing but fear, racism, and hate.

And freedom of choice.....zat must be deeestroyed Sieg Heil!!

Actually, its the Liberals who are racist, not the Deplorables.

Liberal liberals like Byrd and Bilbo, Fulbright and Gore Sr., were the real pushers of racism
You’re arguing for racist symbols dipshit. You are only fooling yourself. I see right through you. Right. Through. You.

I mean. Seriously? Until 2021 you could buy a state sponsored confederate license plate. Better late than never I guess. Story:

The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles said this week that it will stop issuing and renewing license plates that bear the Confederate flag.
View attachment 451875
Under the new policy, which took effect at the start of the year, the agency said in a statement to StarNews Online on Monday that it “will no longer issue or renew specialty license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag or any variation of that flag.”

“The Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has determined that license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag have the potential to offend those who view them,” the agency told the local outlet. “We have therefore concluded that display of the Confederate battle flag is inappropriate for display on specialty license plates, which remain property of the state.”

I think you're looking at this all wrong... it's now going to be more difficult to tell who the losers are...

I mean. Seriously? Until 2021 you could buy a state sponsored confederate license plate. Better late than never I guess. Story:

The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles said this week that it will stop issuing and renewing license plates that bear the Confederate flag.
View attachment 451875
Under the new policy, which took effect at the start of the year, the agency said in a statement to StarNews Online on Monday that it “will no longer issue or renew specialty license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag or any variation of that flag.”

“The Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has determined that license plates bearing the Confederate battle flag have the potential to offend those who view them,” the agency told the local outlet. “We have therefore concluded that display of the Confederate battle flag is inappropriate for display on specialty license plates, which remain property of the state.”

I think you're looking at this all wrong... it's now going to be more difficult to tell who the losers are...
Not at all, they are all driving their Tesla libbermobiles.

View attachment 451875

Sadly, the DemoKKKrats still have a klansman sitting in the governor's mansion in Virginia.

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Mississippi took it off of the state flag. North Carolina is just following in the footsteps of those that want to be better.

What a bunch of MAGA snowflakes. You know what this calls for?

B96761C4-A16A-4C04-860A-AE188EDEDDF3.jpeg

Forum List

Back