ITHACA, Mich. (WNEM) - One woman is in the hospital after she was stabbed on Tuesday. The Gratiot County Sheriff’s Office said officers responded to

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
ITHACA, Mich. (WNEM) - One woman is in the hospital after she was stabbed on Tuesday.

The Gratiot County Sheriff’s Office said officers responded to the report about 6:45 Tuesday night at the Ithaca Public Schools Ball Fields. When deputies arrived, they found a 52-year-old woman from Perrinton was stabbed in the neck and legs.

Investigators say the incident happened after she and a 31-year-old Ithaca woman began arguing. The arguing then escalated into fighting and police say the 31-year-old Ithaca woman then pulled a knife and stabbed the 52-year-old woman.
----------------------------------
it has nothing to do with baseball game. Ithaca MI is a blink in the eye when traveling. All you hear on Fox is a big black man attacking a white man.

We need more gun control laws, in tx anyone can get one. I will never live in TX , wouldn't even be on my list to visit.

ITHACA, Mich. (WNEM) - One woman is in the hospital after she was stabbed on Tuesday.

The Gratiot County Sheriff’s Office said officers responded to the report about 6:45 Tuesday night at the Ithaca Public Schools Ball Fields. When deputies arrived, they found a 52-year-old woman from Perrinton was stabbed in the neck and legs.

Investigators say the incident happened after she and a 31-year-old Ithaca woman began arguing. The arguing then escalated into fighting and police say the 31-year-old Ithaca woman then pulled a knife and stabbed the 52-year-old woman.
----------------------------------
it has nothing to do with baseball game. Ithaca MI is a blink in the eye when traveling. All you hear on Fox is a big black man attacking a white man.
Sounds like a self-inflicted abortion gone wrong.

She posts a story about a knife attack and says we need more gun control laws.
It's well established that Penelope has the intellect of a clump of dirt. Combine that with the fact that she's convinced that her opinion matters to anyone on the planet but her, and you get a whole lot of fun and one of the main reasons I use this forum.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

The above spoken like a true ignorant BRANDON Supporter

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

The above spoken like a true ignorant BRANDON Supporter
This quote is a permanent part of my signature until that poster apologizes for saying such an ignorant, arrogant thing. When confronted with the vileness of this attitude, that poster just digs her heels in and, in essence, tells you to fuck off if you don't agree.

I have had my doctor tell me, because I've had a cytokine storm reaction to a vaccine which nearly killed me many years ago, that I would very likely die if I ever have another vaccine, and so this asinine quote tells me that Penelope wants me to just shut the fuck up and die for her perceived safety, so I treat her as a deadly threat to my life from now on.

Forum List

Back