Italy warns EU we are no longer the refugee camp of the world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Matteo Salvini, Italy’s Minister of the Interior, has warned the EU that his country will no longer be the world’s refugee camp.

Italy warns EU: ‘We are no longer the refugee camp of the world’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you know the Trump hating idiots are so pathetically stupid , they won't take a hint , won't believe a thing until the stupid asses live it. That's usually what it takes to wake a stupid fk up. People keep warning and warning and warning and all you idiots can do is poke fun, say it's all fake because denial is so much easier to except.

Matteo Salvini, Italy’s Minister of the Interior, has warned the EU that his country will no longer be the world’s refugee camp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you know the Trump hating idiots are so pathetically stupid , they won't take a hint , won't believe a thing until the stupid asses live it. That's usually what it takes to wake a stupid fk up. People keep warning and warning and warning and all you idiots can do is poke fun, say it's all fake because denial is so much easier to except.

What in the hell are you foaming at the mouth about now?

• Banned

What in the hell are you foaming at the mouth about now?

I 'm not but you must be since you had to say it to me LMAO gawd you love fking with me don't you.

and Sorry this ended up in Current events begore you moved it... Me made a boo boo OMFG!!! lol

Forum List

Back