Italian Leader Slams 'False COVID-19 Numbers: 25K Did Not Die, it's a way to Impose a Dictatorship'

If he is correct, I am sure it should be fairly simple to go over the death rolls by name and have 24,000 of the 29,684 dead, stand up and sign a statement, marked with identifying fingerprint, to show that they are indeed living and going about their day to day activities. Proving their death-toll was only 5,684 would be a master stroke, unparalleled in history and his country, indeed the world will celebrate his name.

Luckily there are English subs lol :biggrin:
Anyways I don't know if this Italian politician is right or not but he really screams too much for me :eusa_shifty:

p.s. is anybody here who knows what "misto" means? :eusa_think:

In what universe a man who has been elected several times as member of Italian parliament becomes 'Italian leader'?

Bless Italian patriots who are awaken to this! :clap:

The world is waking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS

Every Thursday night the stupid Brainwashed British for ONLY a few MINUTES are allowed to leave their Effective House Arrest to go outside but NOT associated with ANYONE and like the moronic Cucks they are CLAP like trained seals and bang pots and pans and CHEER at the EMPTY sky, they literally deserve EVERYTHING they get for being so good at being Brainwashed and having their display of TOTAL MADNESS and EMBARRASSING Virtue Signaling every Thursday night.

They are Brainwashed to stay under Effective House Arrest to "save the NHS" what crap 80% of the NHS hospitals Intensive Care Units EMPTY beds, crazed Pop Up hospitals with approx 2.000 Intensive Care beds NOW shut down because there was NO MASSIVE amount of those infected that need the hospital.

They can NOT go to the park or for a drive or basically LIVE their LIFE and they are NOT told WHEN their Lockdown ends because it is designed to NOT end just as in America NEVER ENDING Lockdown until Economic Collapse and 12 millions unemployed and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of peoples lives RUINED and no money to pay their bills or have food etc

And THIS is what the Cucked British CLAP for and BANG pots and pans for, to REMAIN in their PRISONS, to NOT meet their friends and family, to LOSE their jobs, to LOSE their money, to LOSE their house if they can not after Economic Collapse pay the mortgage etc

I USED to have SOME respect for the British, this now FINISH after someone send me YouTube videos of these UNHINGED Cucks outside their PRISONS clapping and banging the pots and pans and then like GOOD PRISONERS going back inside their prisons again.

Notice in the below videos the NHS Workers are NOT Social Distancing OR wearing gloves, the stupid British when they are ALLOWED out of their PRISONS to get food are told are ORDERED to Social Distance BUT the ones in NHS NOT Social Distancing this now after that MORON Neil Ferguson who did a WRONG Computer Model saying that approx 600.000 British die of COVID-19 IF Total Lockdown not occur and illustrating it is ALL HORSECRAP he now resign because he was noticed BREAKING the Total Lockdown that HE was responsible for to go out to fuck his ugly bottle blonde whore and I add HE also is very ugly with the ears stick out.

Stupid British, so easy it will now be to lead them like lambs to the slaughter, they have been PSYCHOLOGICALLY CONDITIONED already, do these CRIPPLED CUCKS even REALISE how sad they all look doing this idiotic Virtual Signalling clapping and banging pots and pans? How embarrasing.

^^^^ The NHS Workers TOTALLY do NOT give a SHIT about Social Distancing, so WHY should the rest of the British obey Social Distancing? They should NOT, just go out and meet your friends and go and see your parents and go to the park etc The NHS Workers and the Technocrat Scientist Dictators are just LAUGHING at the stupid British population.

Last edited:
Luckily there are English subs lol :biggrin:
Anyways I don't know if this Italian politician is right or not but he really screams too much for me :eusa_shifty:

p.s. is anybody here who knows what "misto" means? :eusa_think:

If they scream too much for you, you don'y have to listen.

As simple as that.;)

Every Thursday night the stupid Brainwashed British for ONLY a few MINUTES are allowed to leave their Effective House Arrest to go outside but NOT associated with ANYONE and like the moronic Cucks they are CLAP like trained seals and bang pots and pans and CHEER at the EMPTY sky, they literally deserve EVERYTHING they get for being so good at being Brainwashed and having their display of TOTAL MADNESS and EMBARRASSING Virtue Signaling every Thursday night.

They are Brainwashed to stay under Effective House Arrest to "save the NHS" what crap 80% of the NHS hospitals Intensive Care Units EMPTY beds, crazed Pop Up hospitals with approx 2.000 Intensive Care beds NOW shut down because there was NO MASSIVE amount of those infected that need the hospital.

They can NOT go to the park or for a drive or basically LIVE their LIFE and they are NOT told WHEN their Lockdown ends because it is designed to NOT end just as in America NEVER ENDING Lockdown until Economic Collapse and 12 millions unemployed and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of peoples lives RUINED and no money to pay their bills or have food etc

And THIS is what the Cucked British CLAP for and BANG pots and pans for, to REMAIN in their PRISONS, to NOT meet their friends and family, to LOSE their jobs, to LOSE their money, to LOSE their house if they can not after Economic Collapse pay the mortgage etc

I USED to have SOME respect for the British, this now FINISH after someone send me YouTube videos of these UNHINGED Cucks outside their PRISONS clapping and banging the pots and pans and then like GOOD PRISONERS going back inside their prisons again.

Notice in the below videos the NHS Workers are NOT Social Distancing OR wearing gloves, the stupid British when they are ALLOWED out of their PRISONS to get food are told are ORDERED to Social Distance BUT the ones in NHS NOT Social Distancing this now after that MORON Neil Ferguson who did a WRONG Computer Model saying that approx 600.000 British die of COVID-19 IF Total Lockdown not occur and illustrating it is ALL HORSECRAP he now resign because he was noticed BREAKING the Total Lockdown that HE was responsible for to go out to fuck his ugly bottle blonde whore and I add HE also is very ugly with the ears stick out.

Stupid British, so easy it will now be to lead them like lambs to the slaughter, they have been PSYCHOLOGICALLY CONDITIONED already, do these CRIPPLED CUCKS even REALISE how sad they all look doing this idiotic Virtual Signalling clapping and banging pots and pans? How embarrasing.

^^^^ The NHS Workers TOTALLY do NOT give a SHIT about Social Distancing, so WHY should the rest of the British obey Social Distancing? They should NOT, just go out and meet your friends and go and see your parents and go to the park etc The NHS Workers and the Technocrat Scientist Dictators are just LAUGHING at the stupid British population.

What are you talking about? Werent similar lockdowns imposed in say Italy and Spain? And wasnt it you who critisized the British gov for not taking actions on the early stages?

What are you talking about? Werent similar lockdowns imposed in say Italy and Spain? And wasnt it you who critisized the British gov for not taking actions on the early stages?

Hmm, could be! :p

You are misinformed. I go to the park every day and to the shops most days.

As a matter of fact these pictures look strange...why aren't all those nurses and doctors wearing masks? I put a mask on my face everytime I have to go out because all the media are telling me this virus is highly infective.... :omg:
I don't understand....:dunno:

Forum List

Back