"It was all ... Bullshit"

a

I appreciate Trump's honesty in regards to Democrats and their beloved TDS News.. Sadly, the poor suckers that believed them still haven't caught on..

View attachment 305193

Matt Gaetz is filing charges against Pelosi forthwith: Matt Gaetz to file ethics charges against Pelosi, force a vote in House

He thinks she should be censured for her conduct last night.

I have a feeling Trump is going to go full whoop ass on Democrats and Fake Media starting now..

Hugs Lady Beautress ... :smiliehug:

p4swt7qqfdf41.jpg

No witnesses allowed
No evidence allowed.
thats your "trial".

So you approve of the vicious framing of President Trump by Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, House Finance Chairman Maxine Waters, House Chairman of some kind of monkey business Adam Schiff, and another House Chairman of more monkey business than ever Jerold Nadler. Schumer and Feinstein did their number on Presidential appointee to the Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh. I think that woke up Senator Lindsey Graham to what the goings on were all about. So you missed all that Democrat crime and treason, dudmuck? If you did, then I'm here to tell you the Senate needs to set these people straight. I was hoping the Judiciary would fix the problem, considering how devastating this has been for the First Family. I really think the entire Democrat Party stinks, and it's the kind of stench that stays for a long, long time.

NOTE: Remember--The Durham report is coming soon.

Considering Durham's reputation.. ie, lying about OIG report, shouldnt expect anything of value from him at all.

a
Matt Gaetz is filing charges against Pelosi forthwith: Matt Gaetz to file ethics charges against Pelosi, force a vote in House

He thinks she should be censured for her conduct last night.

I have a feeling Trump is going to go full whoop ass on Democrats and Fake Media starting now..

p4swt7qqfdf41.jpg

No witnesses allowed
No evidence allowed.
thats your "trial".
So you approve of the vicious framing of President Trump by Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, House Finance Chairman Maxine Waters, House Chairman of some kind of monkey business Adam Schiff, and another House Chairman of more monkey business than ever Jerold Nadler. Schumer and Feinstein did their number on Presidential appointee to the Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh. I think that woke up Senator Lindsey Graham to what the goings on were all about. So you missed all that Democrat crime and treason, dudmuck? If you did, then I'm here to tell you the Senate needs to set these people straight. I was hoping the Judiciary would fix the problem, considering how devastating this has been for the First Family. I really think the entire Democrat Party stinks, and it's the kind of stench that stays for a long, long time.

Considering Durham's reputation.. ie, lying about OIG report, shouldnt expect anything of value from him at all.
You forget that Hillary lied at Whitewater Grand Jury time with the lawyering-out-of-it phrase, "I forget."

Good ol' Hillary "I forget" Clinton. Went to greater cheat schemes than doing a half dozen senior citizens out of all their life's savings which she tucked into her war chest and bought information on her husband's rivals so she could maintain her hidden power seat of shadow president so he could tickle young ladies' fancies.

p4swt7qqfdf41.jpg

No witnesses allowed
No evidence allowed.
thats your "trial".

You forget that Hillary lied at Whitewater Grand Jury time with the lawyering-out-of-it phrase, "I forget."

Good ol' Hillary "I forget" Clinton. Went to greater cheat schemes than doing a half dozen senior citizens out of all their life's savings which she tucked into her war chest and bought information on her husband's rivals so she could maintain her hidden power seat of shadow president so he could tickle young ladies' fancies.
but-but-hillary.jpg

There's no but about Hillary desperately looking for a vice presidential appointment so she can get out of answering for her crime of writing the Steel Dossier and being on its oversight committee to make sure Comey et al got it to as many Democrat-propaganda-media sources to make sure Donald Trump lost his bid for the presidency which Hillary wanted.

It's okay if you put your fingers in your ears, dear. We're used to puerile behaviors in even the Speaker of the House to lead her minions in to higher and higher hopefulness, only to be foiled by a man who plans good things for American Hoi polloi. The official Democrat party leaders are in over their heads. I think Hillary lost her bid as chancellor in the Queen's College in Dublin. Too much dirt on her came out during her attempt to overthrow President Trump by - yep - colluding with the Russians, a spy from England, and dragging President Trump's family through the muddy swamp she lives and thrives in.

If it was all bullshit, why did y’all spend so much time convincing us that if wasn’t impeachable if he did do it?

Forum List

Back