It Turns Out That Ethanol Is Worse For the Climate Than Gasoline

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’ve said this for years. Growing corn is not an environmentally friendly process. Nor is converting it to a fuel environmentally friendly.

I know you don't read any threads, just Troll up wise cracks

But we just had a thread on Ethanol. (the boondoggle perpetuated to this day by Red State Farm Senators)

`

Last edited:
But we just had a thread on Ethanol. (the boondoggle perpetuated to this day by Red State Farm Senators)

Most of those subsidies go to corporate moochers like Cargill and ConAgra, not the regular family farmers.

Ethanol is dumber than wind power.

They have known this for years.

All of these alternative sources end as a net negative in the end.

As with EVERY other aspect in the carbon debacle...it's all about the Benjamins.

Good to know Democrats oppose ethanol.
Oh wait, you Leftards require it be used.

Ethanol is dumber than wind power.

They have known this for years.

All of these alternative sources end as a net negative in the end.

As with EVERY other aspect in the carbon debacle...it's all about the Benjamins.
Nothing says demonic more than burning food when you don’t have to.

Nothing says demonic more than burning food when you don’t have to.

Especially for livestock.

Which drives up feed prices...which?

I read somewhere that 20-25% of all corn grown in the US goes into biofuels.

Shitty 85 octane ethanol/gasoline mix that burns up quicker than dry hay.

You and I, as end consumers, always pay the price in the end.

I’ve said this for years. Growing corn is not an environmentally friendly process. Nor is converting it to a fuel environmentally friendly.

It's also awful for engines--destroying them which adds more damage to the environment.

Corn is needed to feed animals in merrykih cuz the grass-soil sucks now. For anything else it's a bullshit crop.Cotton is nonsense too. Makes a good hohoo plug and qtipz.
Hemp is the option for choice fabric....and everything else it can do.
That "just a g-d piece of paper" is written on hemp paper. That's why it still exists altho now useless

Diesel exhaust is a Group 1 carcinogen, which causes lung cancer and has a positive association with bladder cancer. It contains several substances that are also listed individually as human carcinogens by the IARC.
Diesel exhaust - Wikipedia

Nice information but the TOPIC is about Ethanol being inappropriately added to an already viable fuel which can be stopped by eliminating it.

Adverse effects in experimental animals as a result of acute exposure to diesel exhaust are primarily the result of the gaseous components (e.g., carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, aliphatic aldehydes) of the exhaust. Rats experience minimal lung function impairment even at levels of exposure to diesel exhaust associated with histological and cytological changes in the lung. Short-term and chronic exposure studies suggest that the toxic effects in animals are related to high concentrations of particulate matter in the lungs. Effects in the lung seen in laboratory animals following short-term exposure to diesel exhaust include accumulation of particles in the lungs, increase lung weight, increase in leukocytes and macrophages, alveolar epithelium hyperplasia, and thickening of the alveolar septa.
Diesel Exhaust - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Just like L-I batteries create more CO2 being produced, distributed and charged than the ICE units they replace.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats never understand the Laws of Physics very well. Just like they are ignorant in Biology and Climate Science.

Especially for livestock.

Which drives up feed prices...which?

I read somewhere that 20-25% of all corn grown in the US goes into biofuels.

Shitty 85 octane ethanol/gasoline mix that burns up quicker than dry hay.

You and I, as end consumers, always pay the price in the end.
It also has adverse ramifications on the vehicles fuel systems.

It also has adverse ramifications on the vehicles fuel systems.
It's a money making scheme.

This world is run on money.

Nothing that fails to produce profit is given two shits about.

The saddest part is, most of these well intentioned rubes that clammer on about the issue are simply paying for it, not profiting from it.

The system loves...compliant...rubes.

Forum List

Back