It simply doesn't hold water.

Last edited:
And the Bush wives didn't trust you not to use drugs or read books...I'm sure you were equally outraged and "insulted".

It was inevitable a liberal would bring Bush into the discussion. How freaking predictable.

That was done simply to point out your hypocrisy. All the First Ladies have their causes to promote. It's kind of expected of them. I guess it's just a big fucking deal when it's the black First Lady who's doing it.

Ah, the race card. "you don't like her because she's black". Grow up, race has nothing to do with incompetence. Biden is not black and he wants every woman to shoot a shotgun into her back yard.

fuck you, you stupid ass....come out here to California and look at your kind drinking the stuff you are saying only "rw's" drink....cant you ever be honest?....i can imagine when you show up somewhere people are all of a sudden saying...."oh shit....look at the time....i gotta go".....you are a first class asshole Dudley....and pretty Anti-American on top of that.....

Your brain has some issues with compartmentalizing.

Luddy did not say that liberal kids don't have bad habits......he did not say that they do not drink sugar-water. He said that lib kids have parents that are willing to listen to the 1st Lady when she uses her pulpit to advise Americans about healthy choices.

Nutters here, representative of nutters everywhere, are offended by this advice. They are so offended, that they will ignore the message.

That is Luddy's point.

Yes, they will cut off their nose to spite their face. Idiots.
is that what i did?.....or am i pointing out an asshole who blames Republicans for every negative thing that happens in this Country......Dudleys history here speaks for itself.....maybe you and Laugher should take that into consideration....

Your brain has some issues with compartmentalizing.

Luddy did not say that liberal kids don't have bad habits......he did not say that they do not drink sugar-water. He said that lib kids have parents that are willing to listen to the 1st Lady when she uses her pulpit to advise Americans about healthy choices.

Nutters here, representative of nutters everywhere, are offended by this advice. They are so offended, that they will ignore the message.

That is Luddy's point.

is that what i did?.....or am i pointing out an asshole who blames Republicans for every negative thing that happens in this Country......Dudleys history here speaks for itself.....maybe you and Laugher should take that into consideration....

It was not always that way but it is now since the tbaggers have hijacked the republican party and purged all the moderate intellectuals.

Hitler did the same thing before he took over.

Water is bad now? If Michelle came out and said protect your children Repubs would be tossing them off the nearest overpass.

Drink water: Cons say BOOO
Exercise: Cons say Fuck you
Pirates: Cons say kill 'em
Obama kills Pirates: Cons say "He shouldn't have killed them"
Libya: Cons say "Do it...wait, no don't....wait..."

Drink water: Yes
Exercise: Yes
Pirates: Kill'em
Libya: Stay OUT

Guess you are wrong, nice try.

Yes, I was talking about you personally.

I noticed that's a common thing with Repubs...they seem to think everything is about or directed at them personally like this thread so "Drinking water is healthy" is seen as an attack on them.

"Don't force ME to drink more water"
"If I drink too much water I will Die, Michelle wants ME to die"
"My doctor told me to reduce my liquids and Michelle wants ME to go against my Doctor"

I see no personal attack, I see a person, who makes wide sweeping general statements and seem to have no grasp on reality. Drink more water, that is all I usually will drink. BFD!

The pirate situation most of the nation agreed with Obama. Even Republicans, I know of a couple liberals that disagreed with the Presidents actions.

I understand people's frustration with Michelle in that she, thinks government needs to respond to her ideas.

I know lots of liberals who own guns, don't want their rights infringed upon. I don't own a gun, will never own a gun however if someone else wants to, more power to them.

In general, I don't think republicans care about water, either way, you speak in board terms, and it is ignorant and is stereotyping, which is bigotry.

It was not always that way but it is now since the tbaggers have hijacked the republican party and purged all the moderate intellectuals.

Nice way to slide in the Hitler comparison. Great use of subtlety pushing your propaganda, which was another tool that was used by Hitler.

what does this have to do with what i said about Dudley?.....no matter how fucked the Republican Party has become.....they are not responsible for every negative thing that happens here.....Dudley blames Republicans for everything he posts on....Democrats have never fucked up or screwed someone over....just Republicans.....its called dishonesty.....

Pretty sure drinking water doesn't flush away your digestive juices. You should drink enough water and eat enough good food so that your pee is a very light/nearly clear in color. Or so I've heard.
Too much water during meals can interfere with natural levels of acid and bile needed in the stomach to properly digest your food. In particular, too much cold water during meals can slow digestion and may cause cramping in sensitive individuals.

Drinking water with meals can impair digestion

Too much of anything is not good for us whether it is vitamins or essential minerals or oxygen or water or any form of food. And in moderation, unless there is a medical reason to avoid or limit a food or drink we enjoy, we can enjoy most things with impunity. Let common sense prevail.

I hate it when my fellow conservatives use crude language to describe the First Lady just as I hate it when liberals use crude language to describe Laura Bush or Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann or any other ladies who speak the truth on something. Michelle Obama was right when she said many if not most of us would benefit from drinking more pure water. And even if she isn't right, is it so terrible that she said it?

What does it profit us to trash, demean, ridicule, and belittle people who get it right, even if we don't share their political party or basic ideology? Is the trashing, et al, purely a sport?

I haven't had much reason to actually admire Michelle Obama, and I have criticized her point of view with the rest of you when I think she gets it wrong. But I damn sure don't fault her for using the bully pulpit--a bully pulpit that her position in life happens to offer her--to speak something that is positive and actually useful.

Isn't there any room in the partisan and ideological spectrum to give somebody props when props are due?

Last edited:
Pretty sure drinking water doesn't flush away your digestive juices. You should drink enough water and eat enough good food so that your pee is a very light/nearly clear in color. Or so I've heard.
Too much water during meals can interfere with natural levels of acid and bile needed in the stomach to properly digest your food. In particular, too much cold water during meals can slow digestion and may cause cramping in sensitive individuals.

Drinking water with meals can impair digestion

Key words: too much

Too much water with meals also makes you feel fuller and you don't eat as much. Some people think that's a good thing. Personally, I find it to be nonsense because as soon as that water is passed I find mah tummy to be grumbly again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: moderation is key.

Too much of anything is not good for us whether it is vitamins or essential minerals or oxygen or water or any form of food. And in moderation, unless there is a medical reason to avoid or limit a food or drink we enjoy, we can enjoy most things with impunity. Let common sense prevail.

I hate it when my fellow conservatives use crude language to describe the First Lady just as I hate it when liberals use crude language to describe Laura Bush or Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann or any other ladies who speak the truth on something. Michelle Obama was right when she said many if not most of us would benefit from drinking more pure water. And even if she isn't right, is it so terrible that she said it?

What does it profit us to trash, demean, ridicule, and belittle people who get it right, even if we don't share their political party or basic ideology? Is the trashing, et al, purely a sport?

I haven't had much reason to actually admire Michelle Obama, and I have criticized her point of view with the rest of you when I think she gets it wrong. But I damn sure don't fault her for using the bully pulpit that her position in life offers her to speak something that is positive and actually useful.

Isn't there any room in the partisan and ideological spectrum to give somebody props when props are due?

Indeed. It's hateful to attack a woman for her body type. Seriously.

Michelle appears to be fit and taking good care of herself. Not everyone is blessed with perfect Victoria's Secret Model's body.

I haven't had much reason to actually admire Michelle Obama, and I have criticized her point of view with the rest of you when I think she gets it wrong. But I damn sure don't fault her for using the bully pulpit--a bully pulpit that her position in life happens to offer her--to speak something that is positive and actually useful.

Sarah Palin? Did you say Sarah Palin?:eusa_drool:

Why yes.....who, along with Bachmann are known for always speaking truth.

Why yes.....who, along with Bachmann are known for always speaking truth.

Doesn't matter to me. I'd do both of them.:lol:

And we again witness those who completely missed the point made and went right back to partisan bashing, disrespect, and stupdity. Oh well. That was why I was inspired to make the point in the first place. I suspect there are a few members who still have the ability to think and reason who got it whether or not they agree with it. And I already acknowledged that there will be those who simply don't have sufficient intelligence to do so.

Forum List

Back