It should be legal to run over protesters blocking roads

If protesters blocked a public street with an illegal protest, would you stop?

• Yes. It's wrong to run people over.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No. Get the fuck out of the road!

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason why liberals need to drop the gun control nonsense and arm themselves. Conservatives dream of ramming into groups of protesters with vehicles to take them out. You've got to have some way to stop them.
Yeah these mass murder fantasies are rather disturbing, funny how only conservatives seem to be able to get away with making comments like this. I guess it's because everyone, including them, know they are full of shit.

Another reason why liberals need to drop the gun control nonsense and arm themselves. Conservatives dream of ramming into groups of protesters with vehicles to take them out. You've got to have some way to stop them.
Have you always been a drama queen?

I can't answer the poll because it's more complicated than simply YES or NO. A few examples, if I was taking someone to the emergency room who was having a heart attack I would not stop. If I was by myself and it wasn't an emergency situation I'm more likely to stop. An easy fix to this is to make purposely blocking traffic during a protest a crime. If the protestors were violent, there's no question I'd put the pedal to the metal. I can't understand why someone would ever allow themselves to get pulled from a car. Unless the car is trapped by other cars. The reality there are to many variables to answer. Really depends on if your life or the life of another is in danger.

Last edited:
I can't answer the poll because it's more complicated than simply YES or NO. A few examples, if I was taking someone to the emergency room who was having a heart attack I would not stop. If I was by myself and it wasn't an emergency situation I'm more likely to stop. An easy fix to this is to make purposely blocking traffic during a protest a crime. If the protestors were violent, there's no question I'd put the pedal to the metal. I can't understand why someone would ever allow themselves to get pulled from a car. Unless the car is trapped by other cars.
Another easy fix is to teach protesters it isn't smart to stand in the road by allowing drivers to run them over.

Yeah these mass murder fantasies are rather disturbing, funny how only conservatives seem to be able to get away with making comments like this. I guess it's because everyone, including them, know they are full of shit.

just like the patriot in that second video i posted running over those protesters, huh?

I wouldn't bet your life on it.

I can't answer the poll because it's more complicated than simply YES or NO. A few examples, if I was taking someone to the emergency room who was having a heart attack I would not stop. If I was by myself and it wasn't an emergency situation I'm more likely to stop. An easy fix to this is to make purposely blocking traffic during a protest a crime. If the protestors were violent, there's no question I'd put the pedal to the metal. I can't understand why someone would ever allow themselves to get pulled from a car. Unless the car is trapped by other cars. The reality there are to many variables to answer. Really depends on if your life or the life of another is in danger.

I would slow and keep a gun in hand, but I'm in a Communist country, so if I did have to shoot one of the rioters I would have to run. California is a victims right state. That is, you have the right to be a victim and no other right.

BUT better 10 in the pen than 6 feet in the ground, as the ruling Communists demand of us.

I would slow and keep a gun in hand, but I'm in a Communist country, so if I did have to shoot one of the rioters I would have to run. California is a victims right state. That is, you have the right to be a victim and no other right.

BUT better 10 in the pen than 6 feet in the ground, as the ruling Communists demand of us.

Where i live, in Oklahoma, the castle doctrine extends to your car.

If someone tries to pull you out of your vehicle or assault you in your vehicle, you have the right to use deadly force.

Don't try any of that liberal protest shit here.

just like the patriot in that second video i posted running over those protesters, huh?

Scum like you will never scare me out of my first amendment right to protest. You ever wonder why protests get bigger after the cops start beating and arresting people? Keep wondering because that kind of courage is alien to your kind.

Scum like you will never scare me out of my first amendment right to protest. You ever wonder why protests get bigger after the cops start beating and arresting people? Keep wondering because that kind of courage is alien to your kind.

Bro, you don't have a 'right' to block a public street. Protesting is legal in this country, provided you have the appropriate permits.

But if you're illegally protesting and blocking a public road, don't expect me to stop.

Misleading people as always.

You can protest all you want. Just don't think you have a right to stop others from freely moving about.

Seriously. I think if some dumbass protesters is illegaly protesting without a permit, it should be totally legal to run them over.

If a bunch of liberal protesters came to my neighborhood blocking the street.

I wouldn't stop.

Would you?

^^

another uneducated cracka rube

Where i live, in Oklahoma, the castle doctrine extends to your car.

If someone tries to pull you out of your vehicle or assault you in your vehicle, you have the right to use deadly force.

Don't try any of that liberal protest shit here.

Long ago, California used to be part of America and we too could protect our lives and property.

No more though. If rioters pull you from a car here, you are expected to accept being beaten to death.

Seriously. I think if some dumbass protesters is illegaly protesting without a permit, it should be totally legal to run them over.

If a bunch of liberal protesters came to my neighborhood blocking the street.

I wouldn't stop.

Would you?

^^

another uneducated cracka rube

Guno.....
our resident tard who is still hoping he'll eventually be right about something. :)

Last edited:
And just as legal to drag a mf out his car and beat the shit out of em when they do...agree? Agreed!!

Bro, you don't have a 'right' to block a public street. Protesting is legal in this country, provided you have the appropriate permits.

But if you're illegally protesting and blocking a public road, don't expect me to stop.
Mass protest is protected speech. Your idea of illegal seems to be everything that is not an organized tea party rally. You and your kind would never issue the appropriate permits for protests against you so Americans have the right to walk out their door and protest on public property if they feel so compelled. There's going to be lot of anti-Trump protests, you will all see how counter productive it is to go all fascist on the first amendment.

Mass protest is protected speech. Your idea of illegal seems to be everything that is not an organized tea party rally. You and your kind would never issue the appropriate permits for protests against you so Americans have the right to walk out their door and protest on public property if they feel so compelled. There's going to be lot of anti-Trump protests, you will all see how counter productive it is to go all fascist on the first amendment.

That's kind of rich coming from a commie.

You can protest all you want, but if you block the road you'll be paving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back