It should be legal to run over protesters blocking roads

If protesters blocked a public street with an illegal protest, would you stop?

• Yes. It's wrong to run people over.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No. Get the fuck out of the road!

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah these mass murder fantasies are rather disturbing, funny how only conservatives seem to be able to get away with making comments like this. I guess it's because everyone, including them, know they are full of shit.

just like the patriot in that second video i posted running over those protesters, huh?

I wouldn't bet your life on it.
Scum like you will never scare me out of my first amendment right to protest. You ever wonder why protests get bigger after the cops start beating and arresting people? Keep wondering because that kind of courage is alien to your kind.

Bro, you don't have a 'right' to block a public street. Protesting is legal in this country, provided you have the appropriate permits.

But if you're illegally protesting and blocking a public road, don't expect me to stop.
Mass protest is protected speech. Your idea of illegal seems to be everything that is not an organized tea party rally. You and your kind would never issue the appropriate permits for protests against you so Americans have the right to walk out their door and protest on public property if they feel so compelled. There's going to be lot of anti-Trump protests, you will all see how counter productive it is to go all fascist on the first amendment.

That's kind of rich coming from a commie.

You can protest all you want, but if you block the road you'll be paving it.
Do you have murder fantasies often? There are therapy and medications available to help with your inner homicidal rage.

just like the patriot in that second video i posted running over those protesters, huh?

I wouldn't bet your life on it.
Scum like you will never scare me out of my first amendment right to protest. You ever wonder why protests get bigger after the cops start beating and arresting people? Keep wondering because that kind of courage is alien to your kind.

Bro, you don't have a 'right' to block a public street. Protesting is legal in this country, provided you have the appropriate permits.

But if you're illegally protesting and blocking a public road, don't expect me to stop.
Mass protest is protected speech. Your idea of illegal seems to be everything that is not an organized tea party rally. You and your kind would never issue the appropriate permits for protests against you so Americans have the right to walk out their door and protest on public property if they feel so compelled. There's going to be lot of anti-Trump protests, you will all see how counter productive it is to go all fascist on the first amendment.

Do you have murder fantasies often? There are therapy and medications available to help with your inner homicidal rage.

I only want to defend my country.

I only want to defend my country.
Defend it from what? Opposing opinions? The first amendment is to the left what the 2nd amendment is to the right. Trying to deprive people of either of these rights is going to be messy. Think about what would happen if someone actually came for your guns before you think about trying to put down free speech.

[

Protest is indeed protected. There can be no law to stop you from protesting in a peaceful (directly specified in the 1st) manner. Blocking traffic is NOT peaceful and not protected. Stopping cars is assault in and of itself. A mob stopping a car intends a serious threat. I will treat such a mob as a threat and others should as well.

[

Protest is indeed protected. There can be no law to stop you from protesting in a peaceful (directly specified in the 1st) manner. Blocking traffic is NOT peaceful and not protected. Stopping cares is assault in and of itself. A mob stopping a car intends a serious threat. I will treat such a mob as a threat and others should as well.
Oh really? Second amendment rights sometimes causes society some minor inconveniences, think we ought to criminalize guns except in a very narrow and restrictive way as defined by federal, state and local authorities?

[

Oh really? Second amendment rights sometimes causes society some minor inconveniences, think we ought to criminalize guns except in a very narrow and restrictive way as defined by federal, state and local authorities?

Blocking traffic isn't a 1st amendment right. Shooting a round near someones feet isn't a 2nd amendment right.

Ancillary acts that threaten others are not protected by the primary rights. When a mob swarms traffic, they are engaging in assault, whether or not they cause bodily harm. Just like the round in the ground, it is a credibly threat.

[

Blocking traffic isn't a 1st amendment right. Shooting a round near someones feet isn't a 2nd amendment right.

Ancillary acts that threaten others are not protected by the primary rights. When a mob swarms traffic, they are engaging in assault, whether or not they cause bodily harm. Just like the round in the ground, it is a credibly threat.
I am assuming since you are on this thread you approve driving over people because they are blocking traffic. Does the reason matter? Large crowds of people often gather and disrupt traffic for entirely non-political reasons. Should it be OK to drive over the tech geeks swarming the Apple store for the new phone? How about the people celebrating a big sorts win? The answer is that it is never OK to drive over people just because they are in your way, just in case you didn't know. If someone is blocking traffic for whatever reason you either wait or go around or go back, mass murder is not really an option for most sane people.

[

I am assuming since you are on this thread you approve driving over people because they are blocking traffic. Does the reason matter? Large crowds of people often gather and disrupt traffic for entirely non-political reasons. Should it be OK to drive over the tech geeks swarming the Apple store for the new phone? How about the people celebrating a big sorts win? The answer is that it is never OK to drive over people just because they are in your way, just in case you didn't know. If someone is blocking traffic for whatever reason you either wait or go around or go back, mass murder is not really an option for most sane people.
The difference is that protesters are purposefully blocking the road -- disrupting other people's lives and forcing your politics on them by forcing them to miss work, unable for emergency vehicles to reach their destinations and selfishly obstructing others for your own selfish political reasons.

Get off your high horde and get out of the fucking. Or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

[

The difference is that protesters are purposefully blocking the road -- disrupting other people's lives and forcing your politics on them by forcing them to miss work, unable for emergency vehicles to reach their destinations and selfishly obstructing others for your own selfish political reasons.

Get off your high horde and get out of the fucking. Or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Mass protests are inconvenient by nature, they only ever happen when a bunch of people feel the system is against them and no one is listening. Up until now we have protected this right in spite of the occasional vandalism or violence just like we protect gun ownership in spite of murders and mayhem. You want an expansive right of gun ownership you get an expansive right of protest, it's a package deal.

If running them over is the only option that I am left with, then yes. They would then be headed for the hospital.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. They have a right to protest, yes, but that doesn't mean that their protesting can happen just anywhere.

Protesters don't have a right to interfere with others going about their business.
I'm not surprised some here can't understand that.

If running them over is the only option that I am left with, then yes. They would then be headed for the hospital.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. They have a right to protest, yes, but that doesn't mean that their protesting can happen just anywhere.
You're a smart lady I can respect. :hug:

Protesters don't have a right to interfere with others going about their business.
Protestors also have the right not to be run over by amateur internet lawyers who think vehicular manslaughter is justified on political grounds.

Protestors also have the right not to be run over by amateur internet lawyers who think vehicular manslaughter is justified on political grounds.
If they don't want to be run over at all, away from the road is where they should be then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're a smart lady I can respect. :hug:
Thank you! :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

They're old enough to know better.

I don't feel bad for anyone who gets hurt doing stupid shit while protesting.

Is that the argument your lawyer will use as he unsuccessfully defends you against multiple counts of manslaughter?

I'd love to see an internet based Web Warrior try and get away with running somebody over :rofl:

How stupid can angry people be?

Is that the argument your lawyer will use as he unsuccessfully defends you against multiple counts of manslaughter?
Are you in the habit of assuming things?

Hillary assumed she was going to win the election. Look how that worked out for her.

When are you people going to start exhibiting some common sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back