It must suck to be a progressive slave, who bows to their masters every wishes. No thanksgiving for you, it is racist anyway.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So the prog governors want to shut down any celebrations this year even if people are vaccinated with the Kung Flu cure. You slaves must wear your masks 24/7 even when it is proven the masks most people wear are ineffective at preventing the spread, and while many of US down here in Floor E. Da are opened up and happy(happy people are healthy people) you slaves will continue to be miserable wretches. It must suck to be a Demoncrap voter, this is going to be a Dark Winter, says Joe the creeper Biden.

And the view down here is just wonderful...
Milena-Cardoso-and-Fernanda-Uesler---Bikini-Candids-at-the-Beach-in-Miami--06.jpg

Thread summary: "Squawk! Polly want a cracker!"

The OP keeps says liberals are slaves ... over and over, in every reply on every thread, even making up new threads to squawk it out ... solely because his masters told him to say it.

The OP keeps says liberals are slaves ... over and over, in every reply on every thread, even making up new threads to squawk it out ... solely because his masters told him to say it.
I say it that you are slaves, so it must be true....Tell me why you wear a mask again? is it because you are told to, or that you wear it as a fashion statement because they sure dont stop the spread of the Kung Flu...

I am my own master, i dont listen to what progs in government(PIGS) tell me what to do. I dont wear a mask because they dont work.

Says the cretin who chooses to live in fear, ignorance, and submission, because that's what his masters tell him to do. Your masters even put the idea into your head that for those of us who choose to see, think, and act for ourselves, that doing so makes us “slaves”; and you're so deeply brainwashed that you cannot even see the blatant contradiction in what you obediently believe, repeat, and obey. If it was a more conscious, deliberate process, you would be exhibiting exactly what Orwell described and defined as Doublethink, but in your case, it is rather obvious that there isn't enough actual willful though process involved to qualify for that—just the blind, ignorant, gullible submissiveness of believing and obeying what your masters tell you, without even the capacity to think about it and realize how blatantly self-contradictory it is.

Last edited:

How much control are you willing to give to the democrat party?
For a slave such as she, all of it....

You gotta laugh at the "No Mask Badasses." It's not enough for them to wear or not wear a mask (as if anyone gives a shit if they want to get sick). No, they neeeeeed to tell the world what hard-core, ass-kicking mask mavericks they are.

Too many clowns, not enough elephants.

I am my own master...

...bater
Why yes you are... the masterbater....

Wow, that was clever how you just repeated exactly what I said. Did you get chased off the playground again?

You gotta laugh at the "No Mask Badasses." It's not enough for them to wear or not wear a mask (as if anyone gives a shit if they want to get sick). No, they neeeeeed to tell the world what hard-core, ass-kicking mask mavericks they are.

Too many clowns, not enough elephants.
I like your big red nose Bozo

I say it that you are slaves, so it must be true....Tell me why you wear a mask again? is it because you are told to, or that you wear it as a fashion statement because they sure dont stop the spread of the Kung Flu...

The virus isn't political.

Newsom latest Democratic politician to flout own coronavirus guidelines.

Again with the "Do what I say, not as I do" from the left

So the prog governors want to shut down any celebrations this year even if people are vaccinated with the Kung Flu cure. You slaves must wear your masks 24/7 even when it is proven the masks most people wear are ineffective at preventing the spread, and while many of US down here in Floor E. Da are opened up and happy(happy people are healthy people) you slaves will continue to be miserable wretches. It must suck to be a Demoncrap voter, this is going to be a Dark Winter, says Joe the creeper Biden.

And the view down here is just wonderful...
View attachment 417935

These Democrat leaders show that they Trust themselves to use their own common sense and discretion... when it comes to covid 19 precautions

And that makes it clear that they simply don't afford the same respect to the American people who elected them to office. They look down on us and simply want us to shut up and stay in our place.
((unless they need a riot of course))

Forum List

Back