Zone1 It looks like Mort will end up hospitalised again

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Since a few days, it came suprising i have strong back pain, last year i had a surgery, i was not able to walk and was in wheelchair, now it was for a year ok, since a few days surpsingly, i have strong pain again, i called my doctor, he gave me a few injections, but it does not go away. I think i need to be hospitalised it looks like again, maybe do a x-ray to see what happened now. I hope i dont need another surgery, but infusions will do or something.

Just informing you, i hope you do not hate me as much as to wish me suffering, and you wish me well.

Good luck with your cover story .
But why not come out and admit that we are both hoping that the next phase of your transitioning is successful .

I think you are a goofball. But I wish you all the best during your healing process. Don't lose hope and don't quit.

Back pain can cripple you. I don't think you can do more than blink and not use back muscles.
It's not his back that Morticia is worried about .
It is his front .
Do you really think that a man with severe back problems would spend his days strutting around , dressed up as a Nazi Officer ?

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING 'luiza' JAWOHL
IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

It is his front .
Do you really think that a man with severe back problems would spend his days strutting around , dressed up as a Nazi Officer ?

Eh, I haven't paid that much attention. No harm in wishing someone well.

It is his front .
When I dressed up as nazi officer it was a week ago, now for a year it was everything fine, now since two days im blocked again, and i can sit and be in bed and write and type online, i can even be in hospital in bed and type online. How do you know i have no severe back pain?

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING 'luiza' JAWOHL
View attachment 869869
Poor Pasta Jelly . Crying again
Slowly realising that his hate filled Racism is now only supported by a small number of mentally ill people here and in the outside world .

Fancy being a big time fan of Child Killing , Pasta .
Condemned out of your own posts

How do you know i have no severe back pain?
Where have I ever said that ? Ever ?
You are hallucinating again on those vile mushrooms that you eat so often .

Of course you are in hospital writing posts for sympathy and attention .
And not in one of the family caravans plotting your next scam .
We believe all of your stories SS Morticia .

Eh, I haven't paid that much attention. No harm in wishing someone well.
Anybody but Morticia .
He always plays the desperation cards -- lack of love and attention , when he and his mates are actually planning their tour of the clubs when they deliver their post to certain clients .
Nudge , wink , and how's your father .

Since a few days, it came suprising i have strong back pain, last year i had a surgery, i was not able to walk and was in wheelchair, now it was for a year ok, since a few days surpsingly, i have strong pain again, i called my doctor, he gave me a few injections, but it does not go away. I think i need to be hospitalised it looks like again, maybe do a x-ray to see what happened now. I hope i dont need another surgery, but infusions will do or something.

Just informing you, i hope you do not hate me as much as to wish me suffering, and you wish me well.
Mr. Mortimer, sometimes when medical remedies for pain go awry, the homeopathic field of cures can direct you to something that will help either a little or cure if it's the right thing for you. You can load "homeopathic pain remedies for back pain" into your search engine, and pick and choose, or you can go to a "health food store" and ask if there is a certified homeopathic physician or well-trained person who can guide you through your best chances., For example, I found this page that way, but do not know their credentials except that they're out there trying their best to help people who like you, went through several medical cures that did not work. Here's a start, but like I said, you should also check out through your search engine where your pain is, which gives them the power to search out a remedial guide for you. Here's the somewhat lengthy site, so if you highlight all 12 lines and put it to your browser, you may or may not find it. A computer genius I am not! But I hope you find the right panacea and get rid of that pain for good. A lot of times doctors will not remind you to lose a little weight, which makes pain quadruple. Just saying.

Why Every Judge Backed This Amazing Product

Well that is complex, but so is your pain. You might look into their suggestions or find a local homeopath doctor through a "Health foods store." Best wishes to your cure.

Well, on my unpreviewed screen the blue line above wasn't showing until I "saved" the page, but the one liner works as well as the 12, and all you have to do is click on it and read their remedy page. Again, only good wishes for your defeat of pain in your back. My prayers are with you, Mr. Mortimer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back