It is with deep sadness that the family of former Secretary of Defense Ash Carter shares that Carter died at 68 in Boston after a sudden cardiac event

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He was a great friend of Europe and the NATO alliance. One major legacy is that he launched the third offset strategy to invest in new and disruptive technologies and sought better ties with Silicon Valley.

I wonder how it made people like Ash feel when in public service they find themselves working for elected officials who are intellectually lesser people. Ash was a well-qualified public servant and our country needs more of those like him.

• Banned
Ff7eNs6XgAMTAsb

• Banned
Murderous fraud vax again???
i prefer we honor those die by remembering the best things about them rather than arguing about vaccines every time a giant dies, not that Ash Carter is a legend but still, you get my point...

you can do whatever you want, just a suggestion

i prefer we honor those die by remembering the best things about them rather than arguing about vaccines every time a giant dies, not that Ash Carter is a legend but still, you get my point...

So it’s bothersome to you that we find he was a Covid disciple and otherwise in good health

Fauci Mengele strikes again. He cackles with glee, and no one will touch him for it.

Whether you like it or not, the American people deserve the truth about the MFV

Murderous Fraud Vax

hmmm maybe it was the jab after all? anyway Biden honored him today...better late than never!

Forum List

Back