It is true. The fed protects eagle eggs and turtle eggs by LAW.

Bald eagles came off the endangered species list in 2007.

There are some types of sea turtles which are endangered, others are vulnerable or threatened.

Regardless, just as it should be illegal to kill a puppy near full gestation for purely elective reasons in an inhumane way, the same should apply to our own kin.

The large majority of abortions are done for purely elective reasons because the mother and father were irresponsible and chose to have sexual relations and not use birth control.
Life is full of choices, and choices have consequences. Killing a human baby which has a beating heart and can feel excruciating pain, for elective reasons, is absolutely inhumane and our advanced species should provide adequate protection at least comparable to the penalties associated with eggs of lower life forms such as fowl or reptiles.

Regards,
Jim
Irresponsible people should not have children....

Most abortions occure early in the gestation---way before the embroyo/zygote/or even fetus can feel pain. Oh and fyi, before the upper brain levels are created----lower brain stem functions that react to say a needle do not actually FEEL pain. FEELING is a more complicated brain fuction.

I'm not the one that advocates the murder of 500,000 - 1,000,000 American children each year, for the sake of convenience.

No one is advocating it. A fetus is not a child. No woman makes the decision to have a abortion lightly. You seem to like stereotyping people. You are a racist and a sexist.,

Irresponsible people should not have children....

Most abortions occure early in the gestation---way before the embroyo/zygote/or even fetus can feel pain. Oh and fyi, before the upper brain levels are created----lower brain stem functions that react to say a needle do not actually FEEL pain. FEELING is a more complicated brain fuction.
Agreed. I am with you.

This is why many localities limit elective abortions to early term, and I think we are going to see a lot more of that in the near future.

My Governor (Youngkin) has started advocating for a 15-week period, slightly more than three months. That's in the neighborhood. Fetus is still unviable, and can't feel pain yet, as far as we know. 20 weeks might be pushing it, but I think it would be a reasonable upper limit for elective abortions.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back