It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

While the Obama's saw the White House has nothing more than their personal playground - a way to have tax payers foot the bill for them to travel around the world, host Beyoncé & JayZ, golf, and make appearances on everything from The View to ESPN - Donald Trump is politely telling them "thanks....but no thanks - I've got work to do".
You should be aware that U.S. taxpayers are footing the bill by MILLIONS of dollars in protecting the 2 Trump sons as they travel around the planet opening up new golf courses.
Yeah....that's been the case since the begging in of time. You do realize that both Sasha & Malia had their own Secret Service personal security details as well, don't you? It's sort of imperative to protect the family of the President of the United States.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!
Lol, Trump spanked the media, and they did it to themselves. After 8 years of Trump, liberalism will be dead, and I love it. We can thank Obama and his mindless supporters for Trump! Thank you!
Oh Donald! You're SOOOOOO presidential! *swoon*

Obama certainly got things done:
  • He destroyed the U.S. economy - earning the distinction of having among the highest unemployment averages of any president in U.S. history.
Considering the mess he inherited from Bush, the Obama administration seemingly worked miracles to get the unemployment rate back down to normal.
The economy also ha rebounded nicely. Trump ought to have an easy task of maintaining the economy that Obama gave him.

He set the record for most people on food stamps during his administration

With an unemployment rate hovering below 5%, I would expect the use of food stamps to be minimal now.

He set the record for most people out of the labor force

Because many baby boomers are/were retiring. And Obama doesn't hire people, businesses do

He set the record for most debt accumulated by a president

Trump will surpass that record in less than 2 years.

He destroyed U.S. - Israeli relations

Netanyahu didn't do much help to resolve that breech.
He obliterated U.S - Russian relations

And Putin's hacking cartel had nothing to do with that, right???

He caused millions to lose their health insurance and their doctors

The Insurance companies are private entities, Obama ha no part int heir decision making processes/ The point being that despite selfish decisions by some insurers, you were left with alternatives.

He caused healthcare costs to skyrocket

Healthcare costs skyrocketed yearly before Obama was old enough to shave.

He caused energy prices to skyrocket

What are you going to say when energy costs continue to skyrocket under Trump?
My electric company just reduced rates across the board by 5%.....huh......

No, they didn't.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!
Lol, Trump spanked the media, and they did it to themselves. After 8 years of Trump, liberalism will be dead, and I love it. We can thank Obama and his mindless supporters for Trump! Thank you!

Let's not get carried away now.... there'll be no swooning!

Folks...you can't make this stuff up. I'm not sure I've ever seen a post where a left-wing hatriot didn't contradict themselves in the same breath. Here is JQPublic1 in post #16:
Considering the mess he inherited from Bush, the Obama administration seemingly worked miracles to get the unemployment rate back down to normal.

Because many baby boomers are/were retiring. And Obama doesn't hire people, businesses do

If the unemployment rate is high - the left-wing hatriot here wants to blame businesses. If the unemployment rate is low, he wants to credit Obama.

Obama didn't inherit a "mess" from Bush. The Bush Administration has a lower average unemployment rate over his 8 years than the Obama Administration had over his 8 years.

The "mess" occurred the moment that a radical marxist hatriot was elected president. The markets responded to a year of Obama promising to punish businesses and bring down the U.S. It all started to go to shit in November after the election (just the history chief). Immediately businesses contracted to brace for impact. Just as the markets responded this November upon news that a pro-business patriot would be taking office to replace the radial marxist hatriot. The DJI spiked and has kept climbing ever since.

He set the record for most people out of the labor force
Because many baby boomers are/were retiring.
So you just explained one of the two reasons why the unemployment rate went down under Obama. It wasn't because of his failed policies (which devastated the U.S. economy). It was because the Baby Boomers started to leave the work force (which lowered unemployment) and because the American people got fed up with the catastrophic failure of the Dumbocrat Party after two years and turned the entire nation over to Republicans. They worked wonders in their states to create jobs despite Obama's anti-jobs policies.

He caused millions to lose their health insurance and their doctors
The Insurance companies are private entities, Obama ha no part int heir decision making processes/ The point being that despite selfish decisions by some insurers, you were left with alternatives.
Yep...they are private entities. And yet Obama and the Dumbocrats interfered and unconstitutionally forced them into an Obamacare system which forced them to drop insurance policies. By law - they were required to drop those policies.

Again...you're either a young child who really doesn't know what occurred or you're so desperate to make excuses for Obama that you're just being silly now. The law mandated that the companies terminate those policies.

Uh....no, snowflake. Healthcare costs were on par with inflation for generations until the government unconstitutionally interfered. And then it did what left-wing hatriot policy always does: collapsed the system. First, Medicare & Medicaid caused a sharp spike in healthcare costs (since the government was footing the bill instead of the patient - the hospitals knew they could charge exorbitant amounts). But things really started to get bad in the 1980's when Tip O'Neill and the Dumbocrats passed a bill out of Congress forcing hospitals to provide their services whether a patient could pay or not. The hospitals were not going to eat that cost (something ignorant, idealist, left-wing hatriots who don't understand basic business never figured out). So what did they do? They passed the cost of a $60,000 open heart surgery for the uninsured on to the rest of us. That's why a single tablet of aspirin costs $10 in the hospital. To recoup those costs. But even still - we didn't see healthcare costs truly skyrocket until Obama and the Dumbocrats passed Obamacare.

Obama lied to you. You were dumb enough to believe it. He refers to minions such as yourself as "useful idiots".

He caused energy prices to skyrocket
What are you going to say when energy costs continue to skyrocket under Trump?
They won't. Because Trump has already approved the Keystone Pipeline and is relaxing the regulations Obama and the Dumbocrats set in place to collapse the fossil fuels industry.

It's basic supply and demand. An abundance of cheap energy causes low energy prices. Preventing cheap energy and forcing highly expensive, low output "green energy" causes energy prices to skyrocket.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
Yes it is, he isn't letting liberals spread lied against him.

I never said he wasn't a narcissist. But at least he's not a narcissist who views the White House as a way to fill out brackets on ESPN and golf all over the world on the tax payer's dime like the hatriot Obama.

No, he'll just install his trophy wife and love child in one of the priciest addresses in NYC at taxpayers expense.

We saw the real snowflake presser yesterday.....but I bet you thought the so-called president was amazingly presidential, didn't you?
Yeah....if only President Trump could be as "presidential" as Barack Obama who said that his side of the aisle needed to (and I quote) "punish our enemies" when referring to conservatives in America.

Can you imagine if President Trump referred to you left-wing hatriots as "enemies" and then suggested to the American people that we needed to "punish" you people? The first thing you fragile little snowflakes would do is get yourselves into such a tizzy that you would hyperventilate. After being rushed to the hospital for treatment (because you snowflakes can't even handle hyperventilating), you would then take to social media demanding someone assassinate the president and demanding a coup. Finally, you would take to the streets and riot. You would damage property, set things on fire, and assault anyone who isn't a fellow fascist. And all of you would do it with idiotic vagina "hats" on your head.

Still missing President Obama I see. I can certainly understand why.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
Well, he spreads lies just fine on his own. He doesn't need help.

Uh....no, snowflake. Healthcare costs were on par with inflation for generations until the government unconstitutionally interfered. And then it did what left-wing hatriot policy always does: collapsed the system. First, Medicare & Medicaid caused a sharp spike in healthcare costs (since the government was footing the bill instead of the patient - the hospitals knew they could charge exorbitant amounts). But things really started to get bad in the 1980's when Tip O'Neill and the Dumbocrats passed a bill out of Congress forcing hospitals to provide their services whether a patient could pay or not. The hospitals were not going to eat that cost (something ignorant, idealist, left-wing hatriots who don't understand basic business never figured out). So what did they do? They passed the cost of a $60,000 open heart surgery for the uninsured on to the rest of us. That's why a single tablet of aspirin costs $10 in the hospital. To recoup those costs. But even still - we didn't see healthcare costs truly skyrocket until Obama and the Dumbocrats passed Obamacare.

Obama lied to you. You were dumb enough to believe it. He refers to minions such as yourself as "useful idiots".
gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?

The world press is calling him "unhinged", and flat out crazy. Liberals aren't spreading "lies" about him. The're calling Trump on HIS lies.

You can't keep pretending your Orangefaced A$$clown is killing it as President, because he's not. He's an abject disaster.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
Like what, he has kept his campaign promises, unlike Obama.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?

The world press is calling him "unhinged", and flat out crazy. Liberals aren't spreading "lies" about him. The're calling Trump on HIS lies.

You can't keep pretending your Orangefaced A$$clown is killing it as President, because he's not. He's an abject disaster.
He is doing what he said he was gonna do. No matter how the media spins it.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
Like what, he has kept his campaign promises, unlike Obama.
I'm not seeing a wall...are you?

Forum List

Back