It is obvious who is behind organized race war during Floyd protests...

I think that the "antifa" stuff is a false-flag operation mounted by white supremacists. Some social media have been taking down "antifa" sites after tracing them to white supremacist agitators. A friend of mine told me that the matter was discussed at her Tuesday night ministry meeting that is attended by her friend, who is a civil-rights activist, who voiced this doubt, and I've been thinking of it for quite some time now.

There is no "race war" going on. There is a very diverse group on many of our cities' streets. There are people who are trying to start one, but most seem to be ignorant white thugs with stupid beards and long guns.
Of course you believe that, because you're a gullible brain damaged TDS moron. There isn't a shred of evidence that any so-called "white supremacists" are are setting up false flag operations to smear antifa. What you need to do is quite associating with leftwing kooks.

Antifa and BLM are the source of all this violence. They are trying to start a race war.

At least one twitter account has been linked to white supremacists. How deeply they are involved is unknown but that proves they are involved.
and now we have another white group of anarchists called the Boogaloo Boys, who are involved... 3 were just arrested for Molotov cocktail throwing and inciting violence at a protest....

And were part of the organizing of the ''Open up the Economy'' protesters at the Governors offices with all the guns in hand.
Link?

I think that the "antifa" stuff is a false-flag operation mounted by white supremacists. Some social media have been taking down "antifa" sites after tracing them to white supremacist agitators. A friend of mine told me that the matter was discussed at her Tuesday night ministry meeting that is attended by her friend, who is a civil-rights activist, who voiced this doubt, and I've been thinking of it for quite some time now.

There is no "race war" going on. There is a very diverse group on many of our cities' streets. There are people who are trying to start one, but most seem to be ignorant white thugs with stupid beards and long guns.
Is Kim Gardner a white supremacist?

..the blacks have always wanted to destroy America..they hate it ..and whites..and cops ....

Is Kim Gardner a white supremacist?
..she's a white and cop hater, alright

There is absolutely no evidence of that. Of course typical Trump supporter. Jail anyone you disagree with.
No evidence that the woman, Kim Gardner, released dozens of rioters ? So you post what you are clueless about. Never a good thing.

Here's an official statement from Missouri State Attorney General Eric Schmitt >>>

Eric Schmitt
@Eric_Schmitt

In a stunning development, our office has learned that every single one of the St. Louis looters and rioters arrested were released back onto the streets by local prosecutor Kim Gardner.
Embedded video

Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Releases All Rioters and Looters from Jail Without Charges Following Monday’s Mass Rioting
By Jim Hoft
Published June 3, 2020 at 12:32pm
437 Comments
Share(33k)TweetEmail
st.-louis-shoot-out-police.jpg

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner released ALL of the rioters and looters captured this week in the criminal Black Lives Matter – Antifa protests in St. Louis.

This was after 4 police officers were shot and one retired police captain was killed in the street on Facebook live.

Kim Gardner is so intolerable that two dozen attorneys and more than one-third of the trial lawyers left the office when she was hired. And this is a Democrat dominated office.

Last edited:

Of course you believe that, because you're a gullible brain damaged TDS moron. There isn't a shred of evidence that any so-called "white supremacists" are are setting up false flag operations to smear antifa. What you need to do is quite associating with leftwing kooks.

Antifa and BLM are the source of all this violence. They are trying to start a race war.

At least one twitter account has been linked to white supremacists. How deeply they are involved is unknown but that proves they are involved.
It proves they have a twitter account, and nothing more.

They don't have to figure out anything..... They just need to say Soros, and you guys are happy happy! And go with that, every time, and always With no proof..... :rolleyes:
The FBI has been investigating Antifa , BLM, and various high positioned leftist radicals for years. Soon they will be making arrests of key players. You can call it whatever you wish.

And judges are going to enforce free speech rights you and the FBI want to violate.
Looting and rioting are not "free speech rights."

It proves they have a twitter account, and nothing more.
Ha ha. That's right. Looney leftists now trying to spin the riots into a white supremacist thing. Inevitable. Anything bad happening, they point the finger at white supremacists. But ask them who the white supremacists are, and they don't know.

Only President Trump gets accused more often. :rolleyes:

Looting and rioting are not "free speech rights."
Of course not. Leftist crazies like busybee01, however, will say anything nowadays, no matter how ludicrous, and they do, all the time.. Psychologists must be having a field day.

PS - blocking traffic (illegally permitted by Democrat mayors) is not free speech either.

Current activities in the streets are really giving all of us a clear, focused look at the pathology that the Democratic Party has descended into in 2020. Take notice voters.

1591373123031.png
1591373140742.png

And to boot, they call this "free speech".

1591373402980.png

Attachments

• 1591373376601.png
    1591373376601.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Forum List

Back