It is obvious who is behind organized race war during Floyd protests...

George Soros is Jewish.
George Soros is a banker.
The right wing is attempting to blame him for something.
They are citing fabricated evidence.
This has occurred frequently in the past.

If I dumb it down any further this is going to sound like Dr Seuss.
You make a charge? You present it with source/link proof. That's called substantiation, not dumbing down.

Anti white, lol

Being half white that's pretty funny

White whining is worse than black by miles. What the fuck makes you think you have any room to whine you low born pale fuck? Hahaha. You want a pity party old man?

They don't have to figure out anything..... They just need to say Soros, and you guys are happy happy! And go with that, every time, and always With no proof..... :rolleyes:
The FBI has been investigating Antifa , BLM, and various high positioned leftist radicals for years. Soon they will be making arrests of key players. You can call it whatever you wish.

Anti white, lol

White whining is worse than black by miles. What the fuck makes you think you have any room to whine you low born pale fuck? Hahaha. You want a pity party old man?

Who told you I'm white? Just guessing, huh? You might want to stay away from the horseraces for a while. You don't guess too good, asshole.

Oh, I see you've got ageism, to throw in with your racism. Yeah, might as well go all the way. :slap:

And "white whining" doesn't even exist compared to black. Whole world is going ape shit over George Floyd, but not one white person rioted over Cody Holte. You're having a bad day.

Anti white, lol

Who told you I'm white? Just guessing, huh? You might want to stay away from the horseraces for a while. You don't guess too good, asshole.

Oh, I see you've got ageism, to throw in with your racism. Yeah, might as well go all the way. :slap:

And "white whining doesn't even exist compared to black. Whole world is going ape shit over George Floyd, but not one white person rioted over Cody Holte. You're having a bad day.

Your concern over my anti whiteness gave you away dumbass. Also you support of police

Hahaha

Only white people say shit like that, or i guess maybe i might say it if i was playing the uncle tom for that sweet white people $$$

But clearly you're not posting this shit for money.

Your concern over my anti whiteness gave you away dumbass

Hahaha

Only white people say shit like that
I'm half white, half Hispanic, as most people in this forum already know, and ANYBODY could/should be concerned about your anti whiteness. It's scumbuckets like you, that make all the rioting and distress possible. Your malicious and your stupidity combined.

They don't have to figure out anything..... They just need to say Soros, and you guys are happy happy! And go with that, every time, and always With no proof..... :rolleyes:
The FBI has been investigating Antifa , BLM, and various high positioned leftist radicals for years. Soon they will be making arrests of key players. You can call it whatever you wish.
Soon?
This is starting to feel a little QAnon. Is the storm coming?

Your concern over my anti whiteness gave you away dumbass

Hahaha

Only white people say shit like that
I'm half white, half Hispanic, as most people in this forum already know, and ANYBODY could/should be concerned about your anti whiteness. It's scumbuckets like you, that make all the rioting and distress possible. Your malicious and your stupidity combined.

Half hispanic?

So you pass as white

What the fuck does half Hispanic mean in this context

You could be a white hispanic you dumb fuck

George Soros is Jewish.
George Soros is a banker.
The right wing is attempting to blame him for something.
They are citing fabricated evidence.
This has occurred frequently in the past.

If I dumb it down any further this is going to sound like Dr Seuss.
You make a charge? You present it with source/link proof. That's called substantiation, not dumbing down.

Well, let’s start with the basis. Jewish people being blamed with fabricated evidence. Here’s a very famous example.

Half hispanic?

So you pass as white

"Pass as white", for what ? To be discriminated against in Affirmative Action ?

What does half Hispanic mean ? LOL. It means half Hispanic. Can you read ?

Half hispanic?

So you pass as white

"Pass as white", for what ? To be discriminated against in Affirmative Action ?

What does half Hispanic mean ? LOL. It means half Hispanic. Can you read ?

You can be black or white hispanic

if you're 100% spanish ancestry and have lived in latin america you're hispanic. But white

you could have 100% african ancestry and live in latin america and be...hispanic

you're just proving how white you are....lol

Hell they might count nazis in argentina as hispanic after a few generations

Sounds like you're saying one of your ancestors was mixed. I'm half non white and i can have blonde haired blue eyed kids. White will come back pretty quick

I did not mention nor single out George Soros. You assumed such which is not only callus but irresponsible. The violence is well funded and orchestrated, agree or disagree? Those participating in a non violent protest are silenced by the actions of a few. When a protest evolves into a riot resulting in looting, public, and private property damage, it only serves to detract away from the real issue that of gross irresponsible conduct demonstrated by the city of Minneapolis police department and Mayors office over the years?
So how is it that the events in one city has a systemic effect, across the nation, punishing those municipalities that exhibit a higher degree of standards when it comes to law enforcement? Simply put this is an event, excuse, opportunity, to be capitalized on by a few in the promotion of their political ideology.

Great. Now this thread is blaming Soros for the riots. What evidence is there to connect him to it?
I'm more concerned with idiots like the woman who released dozens of rioters whom cops risked life and limb to arrest. The questions we should be asking is how do we get this crazy person in jail, or an insane asylum. (and others like her)
The FBI will figure out who's behind all this nonsense.

if you're 100% spanish ancestry and have lived in latin america you're hispanic. But white

you could have 100% african ancestry and live in latin america and be...hispanic

Sounds like you're saying one of your ancestors was mixed. I'm half non white and i can have blonde haired blue eyed kids. White will come back pretty quick
Sounds like you've got mental issues about race. If so many blacks weren't so racist, and there weren't so many white suck ups, none of this would be an issue at all.

Sounds like you've got mental issues about race. If so many blacks weren't so racist, and there weren't so many white suck ups, none of this would be an issue at all.

I'm not black bud

You're welcome on a lesson on the definitions we use for your own ethnic group

You fucking idiot

hah

Here's a novel idea. Next run we Americans head these rioters off, allow them to humiliate themselves in public view as we kick anyone's ass who wants it and shoo them away to face a new start. Public humiliation and unity, everyone wins.

PROG-think would try to destroy us, but like everything else they do it will be short-lived and a slap in the face their thinking.

See, my nephew is a cop early years blue and growing. California remnants who left their beds only to do it all over again. Anyway, nothing like Chicago, LA and that. I won't haunt those with good minds nor tempt those short on conscious. I can admit to what we already know, this entire thing is fucked up.

You can blame "progressives" for 99.9999999999999999999% of it. I can't wait to see what they're up to next.

I'm not black bud

You're welcome on a lesson on the definitions we use for your own ethnic group

You fucking idiot

hah
You seem to be mistaken. You are are obsessed with YOU. I'm not. I don't care who or what you are, or how much of an idiot you are. Not my problem, knave.

And you don't know what my "ethnic group" is, nor am I interested in your displays of assininity, lightweight poster.

Forum List

Back