It is NOT too late!

I put this on the other thread about this, but she is pretty famous for runing her mouth. This doesn't matter to me, I'm happy that both Democrats and Republicans had the courage to see what a farce this Bill was and vote it down.

As long as it is dead, a stake driven through its heart and covered in garlic, I don't care what excuse they used to kill it.

It appears the "corporate loving" GOP has refused to bailout corporations despite panicked bullying from Pelousy.

Perhaps the caricatures aren't what we've been lead to believe.

The Dems have much, much more to fear than the Repubs when their house of financial cards comes crashing down.

And bye bye Obama. This is his Farewell Performance.

how can she blame repubs for it when the dems could have passed it without a single repub vote

Just as stupid for pelosi to have made the statement she did

oh, no denying such...but to blame her for hurting the congressmen's feelings and to be the reason for the congressmen's own conscience and vote, is utterly kindergarten like and lacks maturity, let alone backbone...

i too am happy it affected them this way though! hahahahahaha!

My husband and I as somewhat privately religious folks, would say that God 'stupified' them, (That's our made up word for it)...He made them stupid or overcomed for a moment, which then allowed the right thing to come to pass...!!!! :lol:

care

how can she blame repubs for it when the dems could have passed it without a single repub vote

supposedly the agreement among opposing party leadership was to deliver 50% of each side with a yes vote, that would show the bipartisanship of the agreement....Dem's delivered 65% of their congressmen, but repubs only 30%.

supposedly the agreement among opposing party leadership was to deliver 50% of each side with a yes vote, that would show the bipartisanship of the agreement....Dem's delivered 65% of their congressmen, but repubs only 30%.
then we should be thanking the repubs for the defeat of this fiasco

then we should be thanking the repubs for the defeat of this fiasco

yes....i think so, even though they are crying and saying nancy made them vote against it by hurting their feelings... :lol:

but may the Lord bless them for their persecuted feelings!!!!

yes....i think so, even though they are crying and saying nancy made them vote against it by hurting their feelings... :lol:

but may the Lord bless them for their persecuted feelings!!!!
well, thank them for having at least a cartilage backbone for a change
LOL
even if its for the wrong reason, they voted the right way

From my tv I heard Barney Rubble Frank, saying the repubs were offended by Pelosi.
I did't hear any repubs say that, but I could have missed it.

well, thank them for having at least a cartilage backbone for a change
LOL
even if its for the wrong reason, they voted the right way
they have my thanks!

i just heard the bill gave paulson the power to take/borrow funds from government pension accounts and other pensions like the railroad pension to help with the bailout....

this bill needs to be gone over closely...

the senate may take it up early and try to pass it first, before going back to the house...just heard.

Yeah...what was this odd agreement....was this an I'll show you mine if you show me yours agreement...????

If it was such a good bill, why the need for R's to vote for it and take 1/2 the blame...?
If it was such a great bill, why 93 Nays from D's ???

The don't need the R's for anything, they own the Congress....they want the power and don't have a clue how to use it for the good of the country....

they only care about sharing the blame for a crappy bill....

t1wide.bush.economy.jpg

"Apocalypse Now?"

Yeah...what was this odd agreement....was this an I'll show you mine if you show me yours agreement...????

If it was such a good bill, why the need for R's to vote for it and take 1/2 the blame...?

The don't need the R's for anything, they own the Congress....they want the power and don't have a clue how to use it for the good of the country....

well, they do need the repubs in the senate, but not in the house
this is a BAD bill, thats why it failed

supposedly, both repub leaders and dem leaders have said that the bill needed to show bipartisan support for it to give stability to the market....?

Forum List

Back