"It is not a war. It is murder."

The former Mexican territory was transferred to the US through purchase and treaty.

You really should have stayed awake in History class

Mexican–American War - Wikipedia
Thanks for the link. I am correct.

The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, signed on February 2, 1848, by American diplomat Nicholas Trist and Mexican plenipotentiary representatives Luis G. Cuevas, Bernardo Couto, and Miguel Atristain, ended the war. The treaty gave the U.S. undisputed control of Texas, established the U.S.-Mexican border of the Rio Grande, and ceded to the United States the present-day states of California, Nevada, and Utah, most of New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado, and parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Wyoming. In return, Mexico received $15 million[152] ($415 million today) – less than half the amount the U.S. had attempted to offer Mexico for the land before the opening of hostilities[153] – and the U.S. agreed to assume $3.25 million ($90 million today) in debts that the Mexican government owed to U.S. citizens.[154]

You omitted the fact that Mexico only signed the treaty because it was defeated in the Mexican American War of 1846 to 1848 making the South West United States territory gained through war.

So, unless you're willing to return those states, you're a hypocrite.

I have pointed this out to Tinmore on many occasions. And this is not only true of Mexico, but of the 500 Native Aamerican tribes who used to live here. Tinmore is not Native American but a descendant of Scandinavians, if my memory is correct. Furthermore, he personally participated in the illegal invasion of Vietnam. So he is a hypocrite on many levels.

The former Mexican territory was transferred to the US through purchase and treaty.

The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, signed on February 2, 1848, by American diplomat Nicholas Trist and Mexican plenipotentiary representatives Luis G. Cuevas, Bernardo Couto, and Miguel Atristain, ended the war. The treaty gave the U.S. undisputed control of Texas, established the U.S.-Mexican border of the Rio Grande, and ceded to the United States the present-day states of California, Nevada, and Utah, most of New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado, and parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Wyoming. In return, Mexico received $15 million[152] ($415 million today) – less than half the amount the U.S. had attempted to offer Mexico for the land before the opening of hostilities[153] – and the U.S. agreed to assume $3.25 million ($90 million today) in debts that the Mexican government owed to U.S. citizens.[154]

You omitted the fact that Mexico only signed the treaty because it was defeated in the Mexican American War of 1846 to 1848 making the South West United States territory gained through war.

I have pointed this out to Tinmore on many occasions. And this is not only true of Mexico, but of the 500 Native Aamerican tribes who used to live here. Tinmore is not Native American but a descendant of Scandinavians, if my memory is correct. Furthermore, he personally participated in the illegal invasion of Vietnam. So he is a hypocrite on many levels.
Tinmore is not Native American but a descendant of Scandinavians, if my memory is correct.
Germany, England, and Scotland to be exact.

I am not at all opposed to handing our government over to the Native Americans. The ones I have known were quite nice people. Better than the sold out scumbags running our government now.

It wasn't then. It is now.

So when are we giving the Western US back to Mexico? How long does a country have to hold territory taken by force until it becomes theirs?

If you're not willing to give 2/3rds of America back to its original owners then your castigation of Israel is weapons-grade hypocrisy.

Nothing like that happened in Palestine.

Hello!

You ever hear of the Mexican-American War?

Are you that much of a dumb ass?

Go back to school. Being that stupid is dangerous to yourself and others!

You need to understand that the rockets fired by Hamas and the other Islamic terrorist franchises are attacks aimed at Israel. I’m not sure how you missed that.
Those rockets never crossed a border into Israel.

Bullshit.
He is correct as Israel has still refused to demarcate her borders.
It's also Pallywood fake news.
Please stop being so gullible. Palestinian children die. They get their heads blown off, they get their houses bombed. Let's try for a touch of reality, but that picture was unnecessary.

They don't have a border with the Gaza strip?

You are an idiot!

https://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/gaza_strip_may_2005.jpg
gaza_strip_may_2005.jpg
Look at what the map says. That is the 1950 Armistice line. Armistice lines are specifically not to be political or Territorial borders.

I am correct. There is no border there.

I think we have discovered you problem. You are a dumb ass!

You are an idiot!

gaza_strip_may_2005.jpg
I said that she never demarcated her borders. It's true. And building a wall around your prisoners is not an international border. Look at what the UN mandate actually gave the zionists and look at the map today. Compare the two and check back. Thanks for any further respectful discussion.

Ever hear of land captured as a result of warfare? Maybe if you studied the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict you might actually learn the truth.
Indeed, it is illegal to acquire territory by war.

Another confirmation that you simply don't understand the concept. You are a dumb ass!

Says the American ...

us-cavalry-battle-prairie-dog-creek.jpg

I think that somewhere in this thread and others I explained to you in small, easy to understand words that we had no form of international law or property protection during the period when European Whites were ethnically-cleansing native Americans...as also explained this wasn't the case in 1948...and yet you continue to hawk this mindless, inapplicable relic of Hasbara as if it constitutes a winning chess-piece...you seem to evidence an IQ comparable to the rest of the hasbara-houseflies...

It wasn't then. It is now.

So when are we giving the Western US back to Mexico? How long does a country have to hold territory taken by force until it becomes theirs?

If you're not willing to give 2/3rds of America back to its original owners then your castigation of Israel is weapons-grade hypocrisy.

You really are theatrically fucking stupid aren't you?

There

You really should have stayed awake in History class Goober, and yet there is nothing so absurdly ironic as a brain-dead Zionist lie-hustler hawking this line to justify the Jews' piracy of Palestine...you idiots really need to make up your pointy minds on this matter...on the one hand you seem to be conceding that you are indeed pirates, yet all of your propaganda points play on some strained, twisted justification that you were entitled to take Palestine by force of arms...which one is it????

You are an idiot!

gaza_strip_may_2005.jpg
I said that she never demarcated her borders. It's true. And building a wall around your prisoners is not an international border. Look at what the UN mandate actually gave the zionists and look at the map today. Compare the two and check back. Thanks for any further respectful discussion.

Ever hear of land captured as a result of warfare? Maybe if you studied the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict you might actually learn the truth.

Another confirmation that you simply don't understand the concept. You are a dumb ass!

For someone who cannot post more than one puerile, dumb-as-shit sentence at a time perhaps you should re-think calling any other poster 'dumb-ass'?????

You are an idiot!

gaza_strip_may_2005.jpg

LOL...the transparent reason why Israel has flatly refused to declare permanent borders is because this would be counter-productive to the ongoing land theft...the Israeli government anticipates a gradual complete expulsion of the Palestinians...that was the plan outlined prior to 48!

It appears dufus failed in world history as well. is Achmed claiming that the Persians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Ottomans never conquered or occupied other people's and lands? All that happened in Israel is the Jews regained their ancient religious, cultural, and spiritual homeland after it had been attacked, conquered, squatted on, and occupied by a long list of invaders throughout history, including the so called Palestinians who are basically Arab invaders and squatters.

Says the F-student and avowed propaganda-troll????? This 'reclamation' fantasy/lie is perhaps the central pillar of your crude architecture of lies Goober...two immutable facts contradict this nonsense:

#1 There is no precedent for an absentee land-claim which spans 13---count em rube---centuries...LOL

#2 There is no DNA connection between Zionist Jews and the ancient Hebrew Semites...
So all the lands the Arabs invaded, conquered and Islamicized in the Middle East, What's their connection to those lands, including to Israel, other than Arabs were successful at invading, conquering, murdering, raping, and looting?

Did you say there is no connection between today's Jews in Israel (and throughout the world) and the ancient Jews? Bwahahahahaha!

Seriously Achmed, get a fucking life.

Dude its really not worth arguing with someone of your intellectual deprivations...you are obviously young, STUPID and brainwashed...please find someone better educated to explain the DNA evidence that shatters the 'reclamation fantasy'...hey stay in touch though...LOL
DNA evidence alone is not the only factor that gives the Jews the land, you Internet jihadist mental midget. You "Palestinians" just don't get to own a land you never controlled. At the time Israel was created Arabs were squatting on land conquered by the Ottomans, who were defeated b the allies. In other words they had jack shit to say about who or what happens to the land.

Dude seriously you are just too stupid to correct...
What's stupid is your completely debunked Khazar theory that you keep trolling over various threads.

Says the F-student and avowed propaganda-troll????? This 'reclamation' fantasy/lie is perhaps the central pillar of your crude architecture of lies Goober...two immutable facts contradict this nonsense:

#1 There is no precedent for an absentee land-claim which spans 13---count em rube---centuries...LOL

#2 There is no DNA connection between Zionist Jews and the ancient Hebrew Semites...
So all the lands the Arabs invaded, conquered and Islamicized in the Middle East, What's their connection to those lands, including to Israel, other than Arabs were successful at invading, conquering, murdering, raping, and looting?

Did you say there is no connection between today's Jews in Israel (and throughout the world) and the ancient Jews? Bwahahahahaha!

Dude its really not worth arguing with someone of your intellectual deprivations...you are obviously young, STUPID and brainwashed...please find someone better educated to explain the DNA evidence that shatters the 'reclamation fantasy'...hey stay in touch though...LOL
DNA evidence alone is not the only factor that gives the Jews the land, you Internet jihadist mental midget. You "Palestinians" just don't get to own a land you never controlled. At the time Israel was created Arabs were squatting on land conquered by the Ottomans, who were defeated b the allies. In other words they had jack shit to say about who or what happens to the land.

What's stupid is your completely debunked Khazar theory that you keep trolling over various threads.

No doubt you can prove this assertion imbecile? Because without proof you are spouting gibberish...c'mon dullard prove it!

You need to understand that the rockets fired by Hamas and the other Islamic terrorist franchises are attacks aimed at Israel. I’m not sure how you missed that.

Bullshit.
Please stop being so gullible. Palestinian children die. They get their heads blown off, they get their houses bombed. Let's try for a touch of reality, but that picture was unnecessary.
And who's fault is it that Palestinians shoot missiles from schools, hosptals, and apartment buildings? By the way the term "children" is also fake fake Pallywood news, most of the so called dead children are actually 15 to 28 year old Hamas fighters.

LOL...consumptive idiot
Prove me wrong Achmed, show me the age breakdown of the so called "children". Most of them are Hamas recruits. It isn't Israel's fault that Palestinians are so depraved that they use child soldiers and child suicide bombers.

Last edited:

Bullshit.
And who's fault is it that Palestinians shoot missiles from schools, hosptals, and apartment buildings? By the way the term "children" is also fake fake Pallywood news, most of the so called dead children are actually 15 to 28 year old Hamas fighters.

LOL...consumptive idiot
Prove me wrong Achmed, show me the age breakdown of the so called "children". Most of the. Are Hamas recruits. It isn't Israel's fault that Palestinians are so depraved that they use child soldiers and child suicide bombers.

Already have low-brow moron...you don't appear to comprehend anything posted here that deviates from the hasbara-soup you ingest to the point of self-induced nausea...

No doubt you can prove this assertion imbecile? Because without proof you are spouting gibberish...c'mon dullard prove it!
How about you stay off the IslamoNazi / neoNazi sites and keep up with the news? You stupid antisemites Khazar theory has been thoroughly debunked. But you keep repeating it and embarrassing yourself like a jackass.

http://forward.com/opinion/382967/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-khazars-heres-the-proof/

How about you stay off the IslamoNazi / neoNazi sites and keep up with the news? You stupid antisemites Khazar theory has been thoroughly debunked. But you keep repeating it and embarrassing yourself like a jackass.

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not Khazars. Here’s The Proof.
Are you confusing Dog Shit with a Link?

http://forward.com/opinion/382967/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-khazars-heres-the-proof/

LMFAO!!!! Did you miss the ".com/opinion' part you mindless clone?

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not Khazars. Here’s The Proof.

LMFAO!!!! Did you miss the ".com/opinion' part you mindless clone?

facts are facts dullard.....as a recent JOHN HOPKINS peer-reviewed genetic study shows 97.5 % of ISRAELI-JEWS ARE NOT SEMITES (karzars from Russia +Poland who converted to judaism in 700 a.d. ) and the Palastinians are 80 % SEMITES

https://www.forbes.com/.../jonentine/.../israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-...

Bullshit.

LOL...consumptive idiot
Prove me wrong Achmed, show me the age breakdown of the so called "children". Most of the. Are Hamas recruits. It isn't Israel's fault that Palestinians are so depraved that they use child soldiers and child suicide bombers.

Already have low-brow moron...you don't appear to comprehend anything posted here that deviates from the hasbara-soup you ingest to the point of self-induced nausea...
So you got nothing but your usual insults and meaningless gibberish.

Forum List

Back