Do not crucify the whistle blower

They don’t care. They are internet trolls and Russian bots. They love loserville. They hate this country
Is it Russia or Ukraine?...make up your simple mind....maybe bang your head into the wall to shake things loose....

He is a spy...fuck him...when will the coward stand up?...
You and your psychotic orange loon are treasonous losers

Barr is investigating the CIA's actions in Italy....just sit back and watch....
Barr is bought and owned by Donald psycho loon
Barr is the top law enforcer in the nation and the dems have broken so many laws that he can't turn his head...this is why the dems are cryin for impeaching Trump...they know their butts are in a sling....the entire DNC will be broken for years to come when the truth comes out....hey that means a second term and more right wing judges...did you see that the 9th circuit has changed to red because of our great leader and McConnell?....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha

They don’t care. They are internet trolls and Russian bots. They love loserville. They hate this country
Is it Russia or Ukraine?...make up your simple mind....maybe bang your head into the wall to shake things loose....
Ranbodouchebag is the king of loserville as are most Trump supporters. They have been losers their whole life and now we have a President who makes excuses for them being losers and they love him. They are still losers and they know it.

No. They should all be hanged - fired, at the very least.
Those who have covered up Trump's crime will go to jail.
After the impeachment, the question of what to do with manic Trump supporters like you. You are a threat to our republic.
He committed no crimes, you slimy lying douchebag.

Are you going to put us all in camps? I'm sure that will happen if your ilk ever get complete control over this country.
Put Trump supporters in Camps; Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if your grandmother voted for him? Somebody's grandmother did.
Grandmother's are in the camp with books on American history to see the error of their ways.
The only ones in camps are soldiers, boy scouts, and illegals.

Those who have covered up Trump's crime will go to jail.
After the impeachment, the question of what to do with manic Trump supporters like you. You are a threat to our republic.

Are you going to put us all in camps? I'm sure that will happen if your ilk ever get complete control over this country.
Grandmother's are in the camp with books on American history to see the error of their ways.
Not after the Trump impeachment. The hard core Trump supporters will be in camps so they will not reintroduce Trumpism into an ethical US society.

Not after the Trump impeachment. The hard core Trump supporters will be in camps so they will not reintroduce Trumpism into an ethical US society.
ROLF. What makes you think we would let that discourage us?

Furthermore, Trump will still be in office in 2021.

He is a spy...fuck him...when will the coward stand up?...

Among cult members....like the fuckhead above......ANYONE that criticizes the cult leader becomes a spy......

As Trump once honestly stated.....He loves the poorly educated ....and they love him....
He didn't just criticize Trump. He spied on Trump and stabbed him in the back. Schiff for Brains and other Congressional Democrats had a hand in this. I'm sure they have been planning it for months.

Grow up

Diamond and Silk this morning stated they believe the whistleblower is Adam Schiff!!!!! Think about it. hmmmmmmm

Ranbodouchebag is the king of loserville as are most Trump supporters. They have been losers their whole life and now we have a President who makes excuses for them being losers and they love him. They are still losers and they know it.
Rando?...who is Rando?....what a dummy you are....get ready to lose in 2020....get plenty of tissues....

Losers don't retire at 53 with two homes and a new truck every two years....thank you Mr President Trump....

ROLF. What makes you think we would let that discourage us?

Furthermore, Trump will still be in office in 2021.
We will see. The shit stain on US history, that is Trump and his supporters, will end sooner than later. It will forever be an embarrassment, much like McCarthyism. The rats, who are Trump supporters, will scurry back into their holes where they were before Trump emboldened them.

Losers don't retire at 53 with two homes and a new truck every two years....thank you Mr President Trump....
That just shows what a loser you are. Having money does not make you a winner, nor does not having money make you a loser.
Losers do not see this, proving what a fricking loser you are.
I own my own business and have been very fortunate. But rather taking early retirement I have chosen to continue working bringing in the younger people who are taking over the company. We provide jobs, pay taxes and continue to be part of a vital economy.
I will guarantee my net worth is greater than yours but that does not make me a winner or better than you (even though I am).. Values make you a winner.

vendetta's went out of style many moons ago. Social Media took care of that.

That just shows what a loser you are. Having money does not make you a winner, nor does not having money make you a loser.
Losers do not see this, proving what a fricking loser you are.
I own my own business and have been very fortunate. But rather taking early retirement I have chosen to continue working bringing in the younger people who are taking over the company. We provide jobs, pay taxes and continue to be part of a vital economy.
I will guarantee my net worth is greater than yours but that does not make me a winner or better than you (even though I am).. Values make you a winner.
says who? you? hahahahahahaha, dude amazing self proclamation.

Forum List

Back