It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us in the world

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.
Yoda said it best:

Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
and Hate is the path to MAGA

I have often wished that science could dissect lib’s brains to see what makes them tick

Maybe with enough research into the problem the wuhan lab could develop a drug to correct their unfortunate condition
They've been working on a microscope powerful enough to see the MAGAT brain.

You mean the way blacks blame whites for their failings? According to you libs, all the problems in the black community is being of racism.
Problems in the Black community that do not exist in the White community are the result of racism.

See GHETTOIZATION for reference.

I have often wished that science could dissect lib’s brains to see what makes them tick

Maybe with enough research into the problem the wuhan lab could develop a drug to correct their unfortunate condition
It is pretty stupid to look at all liberals the same or all conservatives the same, and then there are independents who make up 50% of the population.
I look at MAGA as a seperate group. Much like you could look at ANTIFA on the left.

You mean the way blacks blame whites for their failings? According to you libs, all the problems in the black community is being of racism.
No matter the cause of your problems, at the end of the day, you have to work your way out of those problems.
Of course all Blacks problems are not caused by whites. But you could look at several issues caused by whites that have affected the black community. Slavery would be a good place to start. Then we had Jim Crow laws. The there is racial segregation where blacks could not go to the same schoold, the same restaurants, the same hotels, would not be hired for many type jobs. The trauma of that treatment lasts for generations. Then there are the everyday racists who make negative comments and treat blacks different. Disgusting whites look at Blacks as infereior. The whites that do that are inferior.

I am sure that poor Lisa and her ancestors have experienced the same.

And thus you explain your opinion of MAGA and dismiss your premise.
My opinion is limited to what I see MAGA doing in tody's world. I don't understand why anyone who act and feel that way. I am missing information about these people and why they act and feel the way they do. One post on this thread provided insights.
Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate

I have a different outlook on MAGA when I see their actions come from fear. Eliminate their fear and you will eliminate their anger, hate and actions.

So we can be so grateful for how great we have it. Learning downward is not actual learning.

My opinion is limited to what I see MAGA doing in tody's world. I don't understand why anyone who act and feel that way. I am missing information about these people and why they act and feel the way they do. One post on this thread provided insights.
Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate

I have a different outlook on MAGA when I see their actions come from fear. Eliminate their fear and you will eliminate their anger, hate and actions.
The whole reason for your stupidity and shortsighted thinking is your fear of MAGA. What is MAGA afraid of?

Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg

It is pretty stupid to look at all liberals the same or all conservatives the same, and then there are independents who make up 50% of the population.
I look at MAGA as a seperate group. Much like you could look at ANTIFA on the left.
At least we understand each other

Are you saying that antifa is not just an idea?

The whole reason for your stupidity and shortsighted thinking is your fear of MAGA. What is MAGA afraid of?

View attachment 897944
MAGA is afraid of the world. They feel everything in the world are out to get them; US Government, foreign governments, blacks, asians, "liberals", marxists, immigrants, nonChristians, brown people.
Actually MAGA supporters are fearful because they are not as successful in todays world. The are fearful because they see no one trying to help them.

MAGA is afraid of the world. They feel everything in the world are out to get them; US Government, foreign governments, blacks, asians, "liberals", marxists, immigrants, nonChristians, brown people.
Actually MAGA supporters are fearful because they are not as successful in todays world. The are fearful because they see no one trying to help them.
You just pulled a ton of shit out of your ass LOL. Not much left of you now. You are the one who lives in fear, rioting burning and looting hiding behind face masks. Godless and pitiful you color your hair and molest children, you reek of the stench of moral decay, a pathetic coward. You could only hope to have the principles and morals of MAGA.

Screenshot_20240111-075449_Facebook.jpg

You just pulled a ton of shit out of your ass LOL. Not much left of you now. You are the one who lives in fear, rioting burning and looting hiding behind face masks. Godless and pitiful you color your hair and molest children, you reek of the stench of moral decay, a pathetic coward. You could only hope to have the principles and morals of MAGA.

View attachment 898174
You are at the anger - hate stage.
"Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
and Hate is the path to MAGA"

Forum List

Back