It is coming to your neighborhood soon, if Joe Biden is allowed to continue his "Fundamental Transformation" of the United States that Obama started.

3.5% unemployment rate is what I`m seeing and I`m also seeing the same inflation that`s hit the 19 countries of the EU. Actually, they`re doing a little worse at 9.6%. I wonder if they too believe that Biden sets the global price for a barrel of oil? I take a look around me and the condition of the country, except for the inflation, looks pretty good. Do you think Biden should order the capitalists to not be so greedy?
Where are you looking?
Per CNBC (so you know it's true right?) 61% of Americans are currently living paycheck to paycheck. How do you think those people are dealing with 8.5% inflation?

3.5% unemployment rate is what I`m seeing and I`m also seeing the same inflation that`s hit the 19 countries of the EU. Actually, they`re doing a little worse at 9.6%. I wonder if they too believe that Biden sets the global price for a barrel of oil? I take a look around me and the condition of the country, except for the inflation, looks pretty good. Do you think Biden should order the capitalists to not be so greedy?

You better look a little harder. Grocery bills are causing people to cut down on purchases to fit their budget. Even in a recession gasoline is still $3.50 a gallon and that's probably going to increase even more when the oil industry gets hit with the new taxes the Democrats assessed to them in this so called inflation bill that Dementia just signed. The border broke a new record of crossings this year and the year is far from over yet.

Yes, a lot of people do blame Biden for the price of gasoline. The President takes all the blame regardless who is at fault. More knowledgeable people know that it's Biden's policies that heavily contributed to those gas and all fuel price increases.

good thinking. LOL. Actually, you give them an escape with cheap college and training, brainwashed functional racist moron. Like every other modern country. Just like a living wage healthcare daycare pay parental leave great infrastructure and vacations. We would too except for you brainwashed morons and your scumbag heroes.....
Why do you think you are entitled to a vacation?

Why it looks so good where you are at...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

How about taxing the rich for a change and having a real mental health system and treatment instead of this never ending complete failure of a war on drugs? And ten times the per capita prison population of every other modern country.....so stupid.
the rich pay the vast majority of taxes in this country

i’m greedy? you’re the one that thinks they are entitled to a vacation.
You are not rich and you are a total chump obviously go tell people they're not entitled to a vacation...lol. The GOP base are the worst voters in the modern world by far, brainwashed and absolutely pathetic... I am retired and am on a personal vacation forever thank you very much shyttehead . .

You are not rich and you are a total chump obviously go tell people they're not entitled to a vacation...lol. The GOP base are the worst voters in the modern world by far, brainwashed and absolutely pathetic... I am retired and am on a personal vacation forever thank you very much shyttehead . .
why do you think you are entitled to one?

the rich pay the vast majority of taxes in this country
that's if you only count federal income taxes, our only progressive tax duh dupe. If you count all taxes, everyone is paying about 27% of their income and that is a huge giveaway to the rich. Google the only tax graph you need to know and STFU lol.... Yes we have the worst inequality ever and anywhere by far after 40 years of this GOP BS, so the top 1% earns 80% of the money and pays 80% of the taxes. Great job dumb asss.

why do you think you are entitled to one?
can you read, you obviously can't think. We don't have vacations in this country, that's why 26% of it is insane along with us not having a real mental health system, just prisons everywhere. Also why you dupes don't know anything about the rest of the world.

that's if you only count federal income taxes, our only progressive tax duh dupe. If you count all taxes, everyone is paying about 27% of their income and that is a huge giveaway to the rich. Google the only tax graph you need to know and STFU lol.... Yes we have the worst inequality ever and anywhere by far after 40 years of this GOP BS, so the top 1% earns 80% of the money and pays 80% of the taxes. Great job dumb asss.
why is it a huge give away if they are paying the same? why do you think you are entitled to pay less the. your fair share because you are successful? that seems counter productive to reward people that don’t succeed.

can you read, you obviously can't think. We don't have vacations in this country, that's why 26% of it is insane along with us not having a real mental health system, just prisons everywhere. Also why you dupes don't know anything about the rest of the world.
um some of us do. I took a two week one. I know plenty of folks that did as well.

but i work, and can afford to take one.

what’s a “real” mental health system? it’s clear someone that thinks they are so entitled like yourself needs some of it

um some of us do. I took a two week one. I know plenty of folks that did as well.

but i work, and can afford to take one.

what’s a “real” mental health system? it’s clear someone that thinks they are so entitled like yourself needs some of it
a real mental health system is what they have in every other modern country. Just like a real health system like in every other country. Just like a living wage daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and at least one month vacations after a year. that's why they're not stupid idiots like american gun nuts and conspiracy nuts like you...

a real mental health system is what they have in every other modern country. Just like a real health system like in every other country. Just like a living wage daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and at least one month vacations after a year. that's why they're not stupid idiots like american gun nuts and conspiracy nuts like you...
you just can’t explain it? or how it’s different? why?

I've never worked a job in my life that didn't have paid vacations. We had a mental health system in this country at one time. Geraldo had his own show back in the 70's and preached that these people were crime less prisoners. It made it to court and they agreed with him. So our mental institutions had to unlock the doors and let everybody out. Thanks liberals.

Where are you looking?
Per CNBC (so you know it's true right?) 61% of Americans are currently living paycheck to paycheck. How do you think those people are dealing with 8.5% inflation?
I`m looking at the planet. The pandemic was/is global and the price of a barrel of oil is the same everywhere. How is this Biden`s fault? I`m not a fan of his but the other guy had to go for so many reasons. How many people were living paycheck to paycheck before the pandemic?

Forum List

Back