It is coming to your neighborhood soon, if Joe Biden is allowed to continue his "Fundamental Transformation" of the United States that Obama started.

I`m looking at the planet. The pandemic was/is global and the price of a barrel of oil is the same everywhere. How is this Biden`s fault? I`m not a fan of his but the other guy had to go for so many reasons. How many people were living paycheck to paycheck before the pandemic?
More than now, now they have no paychecks. Idiot.

I've never worked a job in my life that didn't have paid vacations. We had a mental health system in this country at one time. Geraldo had his own show back in the 70's and preached that these people were crime less prisoners. It made it to court and they agreed with him. So our mental institutions had to unlock the doors and let everybody out. Thanks liberals.
Must be nice to be you.

As for the Mental Institution thing, yeah, that's bad. Now they're standing on street corners, shouting at passing traffic. Society used to have a better way.

Must be nice to be you.

As for the Mental Institution thing, yeah, that's bad. Now they're standing on street corners, shouting at passing traffic. Society used to have a better way.

Back then the word "committed" was used very much. You don't hear of that word today because it's very difficult to have somebody locked up in an institution. Years ago when a police officer or family member felt a person was in need of help, they went to court and had him or her committed and it was pretty simple to do.

I`m looking at the planet. The pandemic was/is global and the price of a barrel of oil is the same everywhere. How is this Biden`s fault? I`m not a fan of his but the other guy had to go for so many reasons. How many people were living paycheck to paycheck before the pandemic?

The reason people are living paycheck to paycheck today is because of inflation caused by Joe. Printing money to make their environmental kooks happy, paying people more to stay home than work, increase costs of fuel which trucks need to make deliveries of products to stores and warehouses across the country all increase the price of manufacturing otherwise known as inflation.

You are correct, fuel is a worldwide commodity. Under Trump, the US was the leading exporter of energy. So what do you think is going to happen when the worlds leading exporter of fuel is now run by an anti-energy President vs the pro-energy President we replaced him with?

You see, the price of fuel is not set by the manufacturers of it, the price of fuel is set in the commodities market. It's a very risky investment. If you own one contract of oil, and it changes by one dollar a barrel, you make or lose $1,000 for each contract you own. It doesn't matter if oil goes up or down, all you need to do is have your money in the right direction.

Forum List

Back