It Doesn't Make Much Sense

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So,.. we're allowed to talk about things like today (January 6th) that were recent in history but we're not allowed to talk about anything happened further back? Does that about cover it?

So,.. we're allowed to talk about things like today (January 6th) that were recent in history but we're not allowed to talk about anything happened further back? Does that about cover it?
Has somebody prevented you from talking about anything?

Question: Are you talking to a mirror and forgot you're typing an OP?

unfit-to-lead-3b90932e10.jpg

I bet you do.
Ok. Some of us are not clear on the point of your thread. Are you saying there are some tings we are not allowed to discuss? What are those things? If there are things not allowed, I am concerned as much as anyone else. Please elaborate.

Ok. Some of us are not clear on the point of your thread. Are you saying there are some tings we are not allowed to discuss? What are those things? If there are things not allowed, I am concerned as much as anyone else. Please elaborate.
No no. She does not start threads to actually "discuss". She does it to get her post count up. It's the SEE ME syndrome she suffers from.

Btw, just in case it wasn't clear before, I'm talking about what's considered politically correct and what isn't.

Btw, just in case it wasn't clear before, I'm talking about what's considered politically correct and what isn't.
Hard to tell what you are trying to talk about, but you said you weren't allowed to talk about some stuff. What stuff was that, dumb ass?

So,.. we're allowed to talk about things like today (January 6th) that were recent in history but we're not allowed to talk about anything happened further back?
With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), of course we are allowed to talk about what happened in the past.

In fact, most Americans have had it up to their keisters (as Ronald Reagan might say) with all this 24/7 talk in the media about how badly certain people in this country have been treated -- going all the way back to the year of 1619.

Forum List

Back