it begins....pastor says romney is not a christian

Naw, I just get annoyed when I talk to birthers. I think they need to be sterilized in the interest of evolution... then I realize most of them aren't going to get laid, so what's the point?

You wouldn't know a birther if one came up and bit you on the ass.

Naw, I just get annoyed when I talk to birthers. I think they need to be sterilized in the interest of evolution... then I realize most of them aren't going to get laid, so what's the point?

Anyone who goes around talking bullshit about Obama being a Muslim can't be taken seriously on much of anything.

Anyone who goes around talking bullshit about Obama being a Muslim can't be taken seriously on much of anything.

Like to read stuff into what you read do ya now? :lol:

I think you pretty much hung yourself, snookums... Youare the one who accused me of voting for a "Muslim", even though I made it pretty clear I didn't vote for Obama and anyone can deduce from my some 2800 posts that I sit right of center on most issues. (Not all, but most.)

But like USAR and a few others, you out yourself in your hatred of the president when someone doesn't hate him as much as you do... which is kind of sad.

I think you pretty much hung yourself, snookums... Youare the one who accused me of voting for a "Muslim", even though I made it pretty clear I didn't vote for Obama and anyone can deduce from my some 2800 posts that I sit right of center on most issues. (Not all, but most.)

But like USAR and a few others, you out yourself in your hatred of the president when someone doesn't hate him as much as you do... which is kind of sad.

Damn, you can crank out some shit can't ya big boah!

The mormons may be a cult, but their choir sure does make some purty music!

]

Why, you're right. Pretty music more than makes up for the misogyny, the homophobia, and the racism.

I said about half didn't. I think I read that somewhere once.

Now THAT's a reputable source! :lmao:

Mainstream religions don't make up their own bibles

Islam made up its own bible.

Damn you are quirky!

I wouldn't vote for a Muslim, either. But Islam has been around long enough to where it can be considered a valid religion.
Or at the very least, we didn't catch Mohommed in the scam.

Joseph Smith. Caught red handed making stuff up. Caught red handed cheating people. Caught red handed having sex with teenage girls, which is what the angry mob shot him for.

If it's valid to ask Obama about Reverand Wright, and it's valid to ask Rick Perry if he believes in Evolution, then it's valid to ask Romney if he really thinks he's wearing magic underpants and is going to rule over his own spirit world in the hereafter.

And muslims have no 'misogyny, homophobia, or racism' in their religion. Goooooot it! :lol:

Obama IS a muslim. In the muslim world, under islamic law, if your father was a muslim, you are a muslim.

And while Obama may not identify as a Muslim, that’s not how the Arab and Muslim Streets see it. In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you.

Barack Hussein Obama: Once a Muslim, Always A Muslim

Sorry bout that,

1. The Mormons are a strange lot.
2. There is no doubt.
3. I myself don't know enough about them.
4. And in truth, I don't want to know.
5. Thats why Romney can't win, no one really cares what the Mormons are.
6. If they come to my door, I am nice to them, like I am to the Jehovah's witness, but I am just not interested enough in either to care one way or another what they stand for.
7. Both seem to be a closed society, with recruiters hitting the streets for converts, and to brain wash.
8. Kinda like John Travoltas religion, I would say, you know, Scientology.
9. So I would say, all in all, Mormonism, Jehovah Witnesses and Scientology are all three cults.
10 So there you have it, right from the horses mouth.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama IS a muslim. In the muslim world, under islamic law, if your father was a muslim, you are a muslim.

And while Obama may not identify as a Muslim, that’s not how the Arab and Muslim Streets see it. In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you.

Really? Even if you denounce the religion, as well as have never lived in Islamic countries?

Ah..so you must be Muslim as well. Since you follow the Muslim laws.

Not that it makes any difference to me, but Obama has said that's not a religion he follows.

So those outside the Muslim world know that he doesn't follow the Muslim religion.

And muslims have no 'misogyny, homophobia, or racism' in their religion. Goooooot it! :lol:

It really depends on the Muslim, doesn't it? You do realize that there are dozens of sects of Islam, all practicing it at different levels, right?

It's a moot point, however, since there are no Muslims running for president.

You mean you stayed up all night, and this was the most clever retort you could come up with?

Well, judging by this next comment, where you out yourself as a birther nutbag again, I would say it was.

Wow, that's even more bizarre.

Here's the funny thing about it. I deep down suspect Obama's an atheist. But we would never elect an atheist in this country. So he has to pretend to be a Christian. Which I'm fine with. Until we outgrown the need for sky pixies and our fear of death, I guess that's what we are stuck with.

Ah..so you must be Muslim as well. Since you follow the Muslim laws.

Not that it makes any difference to me, but Obama has said that's not a religion he follows.

So those outside the Muslim world know that he doesn't follow the Muslim religion.

Doesn't matter what he says. In the muslim world, if your father is a muslim you are a muslim. His father was a muslim. Why do you think they danced in the streets int he ME when he was elected?

It really depends on the Muslim, doesn't it? You do realize that there are dozens of sects of Islam, all practicing it at different levels, right?

It's a moot point, however, since there are no Muslims running for president.

You mean you stayed up all night, and this was the most clever retort you could come up with?

Well, judging by this next comment, where you out yourself as a birther nutbag again, I would say it was.

Wow, that's even more bizarre.

Here's the funny thing about it. I deep down suspect Obama's an atheist. But we would never elect an atheist in this country. So he has to pretend to be a Christian. Which I'm fine with. Until we outgrown the need for sky pixies and our fear of death, I guess that's what we are stuck with.

Well there are 1.57 billion muslims in the world. Since it 'depends on the muslim' you must be going to interview them all to get their opinion. If you are going to do that you'd better get cracking.

Really? Even if you denounce the religion, as well as have never lived in Islamic countries?

Not to contradict you. But didnt Obama go to a muslum school. Did he commute from the States?

Not to contradict you. But didnt Obama go to a muslum school. Did he commute from the States?

Yes, he went to a mulsim school in Jakarta. But that isn't my point. My point is that the muslim world believes Obama to be a muslim. In the muslim world, if your father was a muslim, then you are a muslim. It doens't matter what you say or where you attended school. In that sense and to a large number of people, Obama IS a muslim.

Yes, he went to a mulsim school in Jakarta. But that isn't my point. My point is that the muslim world believes Obama to be a muslim. In the muslim world, if your father was a muslim, then you are a muslim. It doens't matter what you say or where you attended school. In that sense and to a large number of people, Obama IS a muslim.

I understand the point..But dont put much stock in it. Personally I wouldnt care if he was hindu.

What I do care about is domestic policy. In that area democrats are the unmitigated disasters of the 21st century.

I understand the point..But dont put much stock in it. Personally I wouldnt care if he was hindu.

What I do care about is domestic policy. In that area democrats are the unmitigated disasters of the 21st century.

Well you might want to give a care or two to whom is taking over the ME as Obama is encouraging them left and right.

Forum List

Back