It Begins… New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans

It does not ignore anything. That's something you want to inject into the discussion, even though it does not belong in it.

It is part of the discussion since you are making claims about Africa.

Should we be paying reparations to Japan now, because we nuked them? I think that's a bit worse than taking a few slaves... Well Gator, you pay the reparations for all ills in the history if you want, I am not going to.

I do not think we should be paying any reparations to anyone for anything. Why does your reading comprehension suck so badly?

As to your other point, no two nukes was not worse than taking tens of millions of people out of a land.

You don't think anyone should be paying reparations... yet you defend reparations until the last drop falls. You are a joke.

We did not take any slaves from many parts of Africa, and yet they are not any better.

600,000 slaves were taken by US from Africa, over 200,000 were killed by the nuclear bombs alone, not to even talk about the damage. You are being fucking stupid as usual.

Last edited:
Gator, what did I state was not factual, punk?

American Slavery was the best that ever happened to Africans.

This debate shuts down quickly when the following question is asked...
Since 1865, how many Africans have relocated back to their homelands to life that amazing life they were once deprived of?
Gator, do you have that number?

That does not stop the debate, it is not even relevant.

Haha...it’s “not relevant” because it proves your position to be bullshit.

You don't think anyone should be paying reparations... yet you defend reparations until the last drop falls. You are a joke.

I have not defend them at all. Did you even graduate high school?

I have argued against the idea we did the a favor by enslaving them or the lie you told that they were better while they were slaves.

We did not take any slaves from many parts of Africa, and yet they are not any better.

600,000 slaves were taken by US from Africa, over 200,000 were killed by the nuclear bombs alone, not to even talk about the damage. You are being fucking stupid as usual.

600,000? are you fucking stupid or just lying (or both)?

More than 10 million alone were brought here, and that does not account for those taken to other countries.

600,000 :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I have argued against the idea we did the a favor by enslaving them or the lie you told that they were better while they were slaves.

More than 10 million alone were brought here, and that does not account for those taken to other countries.

600,000 :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I thought less than 400,000 were brought to North America?

It does not ignore anything. That's something you want to inject into the discussion, even though it does not belong in it.

It is part of the discussion since you are making claims about Africa.

Should we be paying reparations to Japan now, because we nuked them? I think that's a bit worse than taking a few slaves... Well Gator, you pay the reparations for all ills in the history if you want, I am not going to.

I do not think we should be paying any reparations to anyone for anything. Why does your reading comprehension suck so badly?

As to your other point, no two nukes was not worse than taking tens of millions of people out of a land.

You've exposed Gator for the Charlatan he is. Thank you!

And now we should be paying for the slaves taken to other countries as well? What... the... fuck?

I have no idea what you are arguing at this point Gator.

Yeah corrected on that statistic, which does not change anything.

The first two words in that sentence is where you went wrong.

It looks like I thought right...huh?
What else can I teach you?

“About 600,000 slaves were transported to America, or 5% of the 12 million slavestaken from Africa. About 310,000 of these persons were imported into the Thirteen Colonies before 1776: 40% directly and the rest from the Caribbean.”

In fact, the overwhelming percentage of the African slaves were shipped directly to the Caribbean and South America; Brazil received 4.86 million Africans alone! Some scholars estimate that another 60,000 to 70,000 Africans ended up in the United States after touching down in the Caribbean first, so that would bring the total to approximately 450,000 Africans who arrived in the United States over the course of the slave trade.

How Many Slaves Landed in the US?

• 1620–1700.....21,000
  • 1701–1760....189,000
  • 1761–1770.....63,000
  • 1771–1790.....56,000
  • 1791–1800.....79,000
  • 1801–1810....124,000[41]
  • 1810–1865.....51,000
  • Total ..........597,000

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia
It would be nice to have the exact figure, since if it is the lower number your argument is completely untenable.

But what in the fuck is it that you are arguing anyway Gator? We do not generally take responsibility for past wars or pillaging. Even if it was our fault that Africa is shitty, which it is not, your argument is still full of shit. But then, you say you are against reparations but yet argue for them. You need more testosterone bro.

Last edited:
The PC/Identity Politics zealots on the hard Left realize that this is the perfect moment to go for the gusto.

They have Trump and his followers to use as contrast and examples. No doubt they're thankful for that.

“His followers”.....you mean 30 states and 2,623 counties?

The PC/Identity Politics zealots on the hard Left realize that this is the perfect moment to go for the gusto.

They have Trump and his followers to use as contrast and examples. No doubt they're thankful for that.

“His followers”.....you mean 30 states and 2,623 counties?

The Americans.

The reparations are simply a white/American tax. This shit will continue until the demographics of the land are restored. It has nothing to do with painting a contrast or any of the shit Mac claims. It's only about having the numbers.

And now we should be paying for the slaves taken to other countries as well? What... the... fuck?

as I said, we should not be paying reparation to anyone for anything. Why do you keep lying?

I am arguing against the myth we did them a favor by enslaving tens of millions of them.

I am arguing against the flat out lie you told that they were better off as slaves in our country then free men in their own.

It highlights your lack of knowledge on the subject

as I said, we should not be paying reparation to anyone for anything. Why do you keep lying?

I am arguing against the myth we did them a favor by enslaving tens of millions of them.

I am arguing against the flat out lie you told that they were better off as slaves in our country then free men in their own.

Well, according to wikipedia it is 600,000, according to Broke Loser's source closer to 400,000.

According to Gator it is 10 million, he has no source.

I will go with your number, sure.

You still failed to make an argument. Of course, your "knowledge" is so impeccable that it is not even needed.

Maybe white Americans would be more comfortable NOT knowing or admitting the endemic racism that existed in this country from 1865 to the present. Sorta seems that way

We Poles freed the slaves in 1347, with a proclamation from Casimir the Great.

Who should we be paying reparations, what black people can prove that their ancestors worked on a Polish plantation in the 14th Century?
It only counts as slavery if the slave was African and the slaveowner was an American Southerner.

The millions of Africans sold in slavery to South American countries, the current slave trade in NE Africa, the Muslims buying people today -- none of that matters.

It's all the crackers' fault, and they have to pay.

Here's another bit of reality: They screech "YOURE BENEFITTING FROM SLAVERY TODAY!!".

Yes, I am. It is what it is. I'm utterly powerless to change the past.

But what they don't realize is this: Every American benefits from the past's slavery.

That was the irrelevant point of the post. They are better off now, that was the relevant part. Therefore they have the right to shut the fuck up,

If it were irrelevant, you would not have posted it, so I am not going to shut the fuck up until you address why you posted it.

Does freedom mean that little to you?

The framing of you question is quite disingenuous. Try this.
“If you were living a painful, miserable life, surrounded by rape, murder, death and disease would you surrender your freedom in exchange for a different course of life?”

That was hardly their situation.

Gator, face it bud, you’ve been programmed, told a lie your whole life...You’re not allowed to think about this subject on your own...we get it, but this is the other side to slavery, the story never told and never considered by the nutless among us. Sorry bud...it is what it is.

That was the irrelevant point of the post. They are better off now, that was the relevant part. Therefore they have the right to shut the fuck up,

If it were irrelevant, you would not have posted it, so I am not going to shut the fuck up until you address why you posted it.

Does freedom mean that little to you?

The framing of you question is quite disingenuous. Try this.
“If you were living a painful, miserable life, surrounded by rape, murder, death and disease would you surrender your freedom in exchange for a different course of life?”

That was hardly their situation.

Enlighten us...since you were there and all, I’m certain your account is far more plausible.

Forum List

Back