It Begins… New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans

American Slavery was the best that ever happened to Africans

Oh My God.

I can't believe that someone said something that incredibly stupid outside the walls of an Aryan Nation meeting hall.

that is the result of anonymity on the internet...these racist fucks can say whatever they like.

I am 100% against the idea of reparations, but that does not change the stupidity of Snouter's words

In which African nation were the blacks better off than in America? Name it or shut up.

They were better off in America even during slavery, let alone now.

Lesh, (who hilariously quotes himself) have you ever read a history book? If so, post it now, punk, or forever hold your peace, you ignorant nerd!

Folks, let's be honest. This is why a black should never be elected to hold a legislative position in state or federal government. This is pure insanity. Why the hell should we pay for something that was abolished in 1865 and how can a black be psychologically hurt from it today some 154 years later? This is a cotton pickin scam pure and simple!

It Begins... New Jersey Democrats Introduce Bill to Pay Reparations to African Americans
I can almost hear the board race pimps packing their bags and running for a Greyhound to Newark.

Even if it means that the Orange Creature and his robber-baron minions get a second term.
That's an insane statement...
No. It's quite rational, actually; it's merely forceful, and flies in the face of stereotypical Democratic dogma.

...You would allow "The Orange Creature" (your words) four more years to create chaos and screw up the country over something that will never happen because why? ...
Incorrect. I would give the Orange Creature four more years to screw things up even worse, to prevent that particular event from happening.

...Your racism...
Rubbish. My vehement opposition to Slavery Reparations is not 'racist' (oppressing or suppressing minority well-being) whatsoever.

...scares you SO much...
Given that such racism is not at the root of my vehement opposition, this reference to fear is moot.

...that you'd do damage to your country and even yourself...over again...something that would never happen?
Incorrect.

I would inflict the Orange Creature upon the country to prevent that particular event from happening.

The lesser of two very great evils.

A value judgment.

There's a simple way for Democrats to avoid this.

Don't do it.

They have been warned... as millions of our fellow countrymen will be warning them.

They proceed contrary to that warning at their own very great political peril.

Their choice.

oh boy, look at all the dumb dumb's sharing their opinion in the darkness of the internet because they can't say it in public. Must be cathartic to let the ignorance out with a relatively slim chance of (rightful)consequences ever coming your way. Like everything the internet has its positives and negatives, letting people like this espouse their idiocy in comfort is one of the later.

In my humble opinion of course.

oh boy, look at all the dumb dumb's sharing their opinion in the darkness of the internet because they can't say it in public. Must be cathartic to let the ignorance out with a relatively slim chance of (rightful)consequences ever coming your way. Like everything the internet has its positives and negatives, letting people like this espouse their idiocy in comfort is one of the later.

True.

The anonymity of the Internet facilitates the broadcasting of some fairly rough-edged and even extreme viewpoints.

Folks say things on messaging boards that they would never say openly, due to Leftist public-shaming tactics nowadays.

Folks vote in ways behind the privacy curtain in the voting booths in ways that they might not advertise publicly, as well.

And it is because of the privacy of the voting booth that the idiot Democrats fail to fully comprehend their political risk over such topics.

Our resident racist doesn't have it exactly right.

"Leaders of the state’s Legislative Black Caucus introduced a bill that would establish the New Jersey Reparations Task Force.

It would review the history of slavery in the state, and any racial discrimination or disparity from it."

Maybe white Americans would be more comfortable NOT knowing or admitting the endemic racism that existed in this country from 1865 to the present. Sorta seems that way

Make note. I am not in favor of reparations. Sending out checks is expensive,ineffective, and clumsy as all hell.

But knowledge of what occurred..has value

What is discomforting is the Left’s refusal to acknowledge Blacks and other non-whites owned and traded slaves long before whites did and STILL continue trading and owning slaves to this day yet the Left is intent on holding US accountable even though we had the moral clarity to cease slave trade, improve race relations and tolerance. Go to Africa, Asia, India, Arab and Muslim Countries, and Latin America and see the slave trade that still exists to this day. Go to these places and measure racial diversity and tolerance compared to US.

This is true only if you consider freedom and liberty to be of no value...which you well might.

Answer me this, would you give up all of your freedom to be 100 times "better off" than you are now? Or a 1000 times?

Folks, let's be honest.

That ship sailed on you long ago.

the op is crap of course but it underscores that the Democrats biggest obstacle is Democrats. Unimaginably stupid idea to pay repatriations in any form.

I don't disagree with your main point. On the other hand, if people are responsible for the sins of their fathers, they are responsible for the sins of their fathers.

give an example where the law makes you responsible for your father’s breaking the law.

This is true only if you consider freedom and liberty to be of no value...which you well might.

Answer me this, would you give up all of your freedom to be 100 times "better off" than you are now? Or a 1000 times?

Are you saying that Africans in Congo, with rates of rape almost as high as in the Mexican US border, are more free than African Americans in the USA?

Ok...

True.

The anonymity of the Internet facilitates the broadcasting of some fairly rough-edged and even extreme viewpoints.

Folks say things on messaging boards that they would never say openly, due to Leftist public-shaming tactics nowadays.

Folks vote in ways behind the privacy curtain in the voting booths in ways that they might not advertise publicly, as well.

And it is because of the privacy of the voting booth that the idiot Democrats fail to fully comprehend their political risk over such topics.
Society shames people who have bad opinions all the time, about everything. Just because the majority of people in America are Liberal and thus more often then not more conservative views are shamed publicly doesn't mean conservatives don't do the same thing. Anyway, is there something wrong with the being publicly shamed for being a flaming racist?

No where in the world are you free from consequences of your actions and words, not even here. Nor should you be, so go ahead and enjoy freedom of speech...but actually understand what it means. And newsflash it isn't "Freedom to say what you want and have absolutely nothing happen about it".

Are you saying that Africans in Congo, with rates of rape almost as high as in the Mexican US border, are more free than African Americans in the USA?

Ok...

You said they were better off while they were slaves, that is the portion of your post I am responding at this time, do try and keep up.

So, would you give up all of your freedom to be 100 times "better off" than you are now? Or a 1000 times?[

Folks, let's be honest.

the op is crap of course but it underscores that the Democrats biggest obstacle is Democrats. Unimaginably stupid idea to pay repatriations in any form.

I don't disagree with your main point. On the other hand, if people are responsible for the sins of their fathers, they are responsible for the sins of their fathers.

give an example where the law makes you responsible for your father’s breaking the law.

The entire DACA argument.

Ok...

You said they were better off while they were slaves, that is the portion of your post I am responding at this time, do try and keep up.

So, would you give up all of your freedom to be 100 times "better off" than you are now? Or a 1000 times?[

That was the irrelevant point of the post. They are better off now, that was the relevant part. Therefore they have the right to shut the fuck up, slavery was their ticket to the USA which massively enhanced their life in the end. The people are ahead, not behind, because of slavery.

Our resident racist doesn't have it exactly right.

"Leaders of the state’s Legislative Black Caucus introduced a bill that would establish the New Jersey Reparations Task Force.

It would review the history of slavery in the state, and any racial discrimination or disparity from it."

Maybe white Americans would be more comfortable NOT knowing or admitting the endemic racism that existed in this country from 1865 to the present. Sorta seems that way

Make note. I am not in favor of reparations. Sending out checks is expensive,ineffective, and clumsy as all hell.

But knowledge of what occurred..has value

You cant be serious

White Americans are assaulted by the so-called black experience almost daily

As for Jim Crow it existed only in the South and ended 60 years ago

But if trends continue angry blacks on the Starship Enterprise will still be giving the black power fist to each other as the rest of the crew goes where no man has gone before

Folks, let's be honest.

The entire DACA argument.

Good point

Forum List

Back