Istanbul shopping area hit by suicide bomber

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A suicide bomb attack at a busy shopping area in the Turkish city of Istanbul has killed at least four people, officials say.

Another 36 were injured - 12 foreign nationals - as the bomb went off near a government building on Istiklal Street.

No-one has admitted carrying out the attack, the latest to target Turkey in recent months.

The Turkish government has blamed Kurdish militants for previous attacks and has retaliated against them.

Saturday's attack in Istanbul - Turkey's largest city - occurred at about 11:00 local time (09:00 GMT).

Istanbul shopping area hit by suicide bomber - BBC News

So Israel is after Turkey now, doing false flags? I read there were a few injured , slightly , Israelis.
Funny how your always found at the scene of the incident.

Of course "no one accepted responsibility". You send a guy out to bomb a place and he only kills 4 people ?
The CIA(you) will never hire one of his group again !
They want RESULTS for your(borrowed) tax dollars.

If 40 or 50 would have been killed he may have been "Times man of the year" !

So Israel is after Turkey now, doing false flags? I read there were a few injured , slightly , Israelis.

funny how penelopian islamo Nazi scum ALWAYS try to cover their stinking asses
by claiming "DA JOOOOS DONE IT"

Funny how you always find a way to blame Israelis for the incident.

3 Israelis were murdered in Istanbul attack. 1 Iranian.

I guess it's be a great time to take your statement back and to acknowledge how stupid your post here was.

Seems like this was ISIS.

As seen in the video, not sure if Israelis were any specific target here or not.

Seems like this was ISIS.

As seen in the video, not sure if Israelis were any specific target here or not.

I don't believe that's the case. ISIS targets tourists. It's just their "damn luck" that those were Jews.

I dont think ISIS is specifically targeting tourists.
They attacked an opposition rally months ago in Ankara, no tourists there for sure.

Funny how you always find a way to blame Israelis for the incident.

3 Israelis were murdered in Istanbul attack. 1 Iranian.

I guess it's be a great time to take your statement back and to acknowledge how stupid your post here was.

She only has a few index cards to work with, and a limited set of talking points. I wouldn't hold your breath.

"Putin" hosts again a fake plane crash: Rostov-on-Don, Russia: 62 people, FlyDubai low-cost operator
Impersonator of murdered Putin has previously participated in three major episodes of the fake "plane crashes" series, more or less close to Russia's borders:
airliner near the Russia-Poland border, 2010 (west); airliner near Donetsk, 2014 (southwest); fighter jet downed near the Turkey-Syria border, 2015 (south).
March 2016: "Putin" hosts for the second time an episode of the series "vaporized airliner", six years after Smolensk.
But this time the importance of the "dead" is apparently drastically reduced: "polish elite including the president" replaced with "tourists".
Reason: it advances a totally different specific agenda.

Second episode specifically designed for russians in the series "set the stage to strip human cattle from air travel"
Dubai is casted only as participant. Contrast with Egypt hosting the first episode, the fake Sinai crash.
Side note: the Sinai crash episode is also part of the series "puppet governments destroying their own tourism industry".
Previous episodes using other puppets dressed as sunnis range from the non-stop series of "bombings in Turkey" to the more specific "museum and beach attack in Tunisia within weeks".

Timing for Putin again casted as host of a fake airliner crash
"Putin" started the end of show series "fake airliner crashes" as host. A detail that, same as the timing, hints at the curtain about to fall.
Rostov crash staged:
1. shortly after the illuminati refreshed the brains of human cattle about Smolensk 2010.
"Poland's poitical elite including the president killed 2010" was not only the first fake plane crash that Putin hosted but also the first where he participated in a main role.
His role was the usual "suicide bomber destroying Russia from within". It was part of setting the Katyn milestone in rewriting the History of the "war to end all wars": assigning to russians the nazi atrocities against Poland.
Reminder: "Putin"'s FULL detonation as suicide bomber alias "Putin flees Moscow to Beijing", is timed in syinc with the BIG BANG, "the show to end all shows".
2. shortly before Russia will become the first nation to be stripped from hosting the World Cup and banned frpm particpating in competing for global titles in athletics, more precisely at the Rio Olympics.
3. shortly before the episode that started March 2014, "the fake plane crash to end all fake plane crashes", finally comes to an end.
"Osama Bin Laden ressurrects in Jersusalem crucified to a missing Boeing 777" was orginally scripted for Easter Sunday 2012.
It had to be postponed because illuminati were not able to defeat or even neutralize freedom loving syrians, not even after "Putin" was casted in yet another premiere, but this time as classic not suicide bomber.
It's official since Sep 2015, with Russia for the first time ever bombing (from dropping splitter ammo to firing cruise missiles) hospitals and schools in the same skies as the US and the "rest of the West".
ALL in Blog
Vladimir Putin and family murdered and replaced by impostors: Timing: '"Putin" hosts fake plane crash again: Rostov-on-Don FlyDubai

Forum List

Back